Request for XXXL dome size

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Perhaps, I'm mistaken but there seems to be a growing number of male users. Being males tend to have considerably wider chests than women, the current sizing usually means a compromise of some sort. In addition, women who are larger chested (width) and considered busty (DD+) also fall into this situation. They too can benefit from Noogleberry -- ask any of them about firmness and sag...

There has been requests in the past in the threads of this forum. So, I do believe there is value for an extension of the sizing to another larger dome. I too seek sizes beyond the current XXL for my breast development. So, I humbly request further consideration for this additional offering.

I realize that manufacturing equipment can only produce things of certain sizes and I'm betting the XXL hit that limit. Thus it represents a large initial upfront cost to upgrade; however, I know there are several ways to raise/generate capital and some novel ones are now available (crowdfunding for example).

Noogleberry has been an awesome company in regards to its customer service, pricing, and overall quality. These are priceless assets for a business. I ask you to demonstrate this amazing combination of traits to engaging the community to find a way to bring this to the world.

To the community,

I ask you to express your interest and support. It is only fair Noogleberry feels confident that such efforts yields more sales and reasonable recovery of the costs for eventual profits. Only with input can we build a case for the endeavour.

DJ

Iona

Just adding my vote to this thread!

I haven't actually started noogling yet, but I received my large kit today and sadly it's to small for me, as the xl is the same width as the large that will be too small too which means I'll have to start of with the xxls, and as they are the largest size I'm thinking this will limit how much I can grow as I won't be able to get any larger cups..

I'm sure they could charge more for xxxls as I'd imagine most users would have started from a smaller size and would already have the kit and know that they would be worth the expense

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It also occurred to me that deeper versions of larger sizes could be a compromise too but I do realize there is a base to depth ratio constraint as well.

DJ