Review on eBay

T

tweety21ca

I've had a review of Bosom Beauty and Brava on eBay for some time. I have now added my experience with Noogleberry. You can find it at:

http://reviews.ebay.com/Vacuum-Breast-Enhancement-Devices-Brava-etc_W0QQugidZ10000000004366161

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi tweety21ca, ive just read through your eBay review and its brilliant! For persons considering which way to go and especially with limited finances , its so helpful and concise. You've certainly got a way with words! If its ok with you, i would like to refer people to your review via a link from our website and ebay as it so clearly and unbiasedly lays out the pros and cons. Let me know if this is ok.

It would be great also if you would test our new soft rings when they are ready. They are now being commercially produced and im hoping to have some in a few weeks. We will create a number of sets before we mass produce them and i will offer them to other forum members so that we get feedback and can alter them if necessary. I will post a new topic about this when they are ready. Im hoping the rings will give the cups extra height and more comfort.

Just let me know if i can help with anything,
best wishes
Lucy :)
www.noogleberry.com

T

tweety21ca

Hi Lucy,

Thank you. It's been a long journey with breast enhancement equipment but at least it's getting easier! You're more than welcome to refer potential buyers to the review!

I would also be happy to try the soft rings when they are ready. I know hardness of the domes has been a deterant for many women.

Shannon.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Many thanks Shannon. I will post a message on the forum when the rings are ready.

best wishes
Lucy :)

A

annieboobs

Hi lucy,
soft rings sound promising. looking forward of ordering my pump wold love to get the soft ring at the same time. Can u say if they will be ready this month..

thanks, for being so helpful and making NB affording for the ladies who wants to try suction ,but can't afford Brava or BB.
Thanks again..

J

Jennifer

Well I have read all the reviews i can lay my eyes on and I am so excited to get my NB pump in the mail. I will keep posting with updates and I just really wanted to thank everyone involved with this. Its been very hard for many women to talk and deal with this sort of thing and I am really just thrilled to get it out their in a real honest forum. Thanks a million!

Jenni

K

krmj6

Your review on ebay is what made me hunt one down on there, lol. I had to do a bit of digging too cause they aren't listed as noogleberry.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
annieboobs said:
Hi lucy,
soft rings sound promising. looking forward of ordering my pump wold love to get the soft ring at the same time. Can u say if they will be ready this month..

thanks, for being so helpful and making NB affording for the ladies who wants to try suction ,but can't afford Brava or BB.
Thanks again..
Hi annieboobs, we have had a good meeting today with the engineering company and it looks promising that maybe within a few weeks but i will keep everyone on the forum informed.

best wishes
Lucy

A

annieboobs

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for ur response.... All the best with it coming out soon. Waiting patently for it...
::) ::)

N

Nicky

noogleberry said:
annieboobs said:
Hi lucy,

Thanks again..
Hi annieboobs, we have had a good meeting today with the engineering company and it looks promising that maybe within a few weeks but i will keep everyone on the forum informed.

best wishes
Lucy

Excellent.

I can't wait for the soft rings to be available.

J

jess1980

Hello Shannon,
I saw the ad for brava and did my research on it and was about to charge my credit card to get it. But then I saw your review on ebay which convinced me to get the noogleberry! Thanx

J

jenjen

The same thing happened to me Jess, though I had decided against Brava (too much time) and was thinking of Bosom Beauty. I'm really happy I saw Shannon's review and chose Noogleberry. It's perfect for me, and I feel okay fitting it around my schedule.

B

babevi

Your review is the main reason I decided to go with NB!!! Thanks!!! (And a lot of other hopeful comments made at the other forum I go)

T

tweety21ca

I'm glad you found it helpful. Sellers on eBay are overly optimistic because they don't want to help, they just want to make a quick buck. I doubt any of them have actually used the equipment they sell. Lucy has been the only seller who has been truly helpful, and has been open to options, suggestions, etc. to make the most of the NB.

Noogleberry is a great way to start vacuum breast enhancement, and hopefully, if you're as lucky as some of the girls who have grown two cup sizes on here, it will be the only thing you'll ever need.

J

jess1980

I agree Jen Jen. I thought 10 hours was tooo much unless I work from home but that is not fun ;). Twice a day for 10-30 mins seemed reasonable.

T

tweety21ca

There were enough good pictures on here of women who grew from an A to a C which convinced me to try. Not only that, but they have kept their growth 8 months +. I can't wait to get to the stage where I only have to use it a couple times a week to top up.

I get great swelling when I'm consistent, but if I'm lazy and don't use for a day I notice a difference. I still had some swelling last night when I got home from work, and I had used the NB for an hour in the morning!