Rib cage hurts under the breast

L

LonelyLadies

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading about the silicone sheets, but am not sure if this will alleviate the soreness I
get under the breasts from the cups. Pumping for 30 minutes doesn't do too much pain, but when
I do it for an hour, it really hurts. I think it is because I am thin and that the suction really gets down
to the bones on my rib cage. Does anyone else have this happen to them and what have you done
to ward off the pain. The pain is not in the breasts themselves, it is where the cup is suctioning under the
breast and on top of the rib cage.

I have been on the NB for 1 month and I'm starting to feel some weight and it now stays for 2 - 4 hours
with a bra on. I am using the medium cups.

Thanks for the help.

K

kultzu

Hi,

I know what u mean. It happened to me only when I changed cup sizes, from small to medium and from medium to large cups. Those were obviously due to heavier weight of bigger cups. You are only starting to pump for one month but u pump quite long in one session. From my experience, half an hour is the time i feel really good about pumping and get good result. If I go beyond that I will only hurt myself and breasts are red so I stop doing that. My limit is at half an hour but I can pump more than one time a day if I feel like to but good interval in between. It is only u who can decide when to pump and how long u should top them on. Listen to yourself how far u can go but don't overdo it.

Pump safely,
Kultzu

L

Louise1982

I don't think it would be possible to pump with a hand pump as hard as the BB pumps because you'd be scared to hurt yourself! It is soooo strong! I can take a reasonable amount as a seasoned Brava user but it does feel sore. I do half hour then put the Brava domes on overnight. I'm ok with them on but as soon as I take them off I get pains possibly due to the heaviness of the breast pulling on the already 'harassed' surrounding tissue. I ignore it! Also if you're pumping up and then releasing you should be fine, the way to injure yourself is to pump so hard you need painkillers to sleep then to airlock like that for hours and hours. I only airlock my Brava as hard as I can stand to sleep in overnight though it is stronger when I'm awake and the BB is mega tit-rippingly strong so I think they get a fair workout. Careful with the ribs though - google costrochondritis (I get a swollen sternum sometimes - worst was almost 1cm high) - also read Lexy's post about Brava working more on bones on Eve's Forum Brava page. She has ended up with a ring of bony growth around the breasts. On the plus side from her description she didn't use as long or as hard as I do so it may just be an individual reaction. When you're fully deflated have a good poke round where the cups rest to make sure you're not growinga ridge. I have an almond shaped (about half almond's thickness and area) bony patch on the right cleavage area where I tried to even the breasts out by airlocking the right really tightly and I only did it for about 2 days!!!

p.s. Lonely, great to hear you're still around, hope yourself and your daughter are ok - is she pumping too?

L

LonelyLadies

Hi Louise1982!

Again thanks for your information and for giving me the advice about
Noogleberry. I was very hesitant when I received the pump. It took
a long while for me to get use to using it. But, I am seeing something
happening. It's been over 30 days and I think there is hope. But, I'm hoping
to see more by the end of the 2nd month. I also bought myself the Step 1
Rippulu bra. To their specifications I am a 30 D. I took a leap of faith buying
that size, but...I fill it all up and I do have some cleavage. I wonder when I'm
suppose to go on to step 2. Oh well...

My daughter is doing it too, but she is doing is half hearted, because she wants
instant results. She is really pushing to get implants but I'm standing firm for as
long as I can. She does see my results but the NB seems to be too much for
her.

Does your pump make a loud squeeking sound everytime you pump? I have to pump
underneath the blankets so it doesn't disturb anyone.

L

Louise1982

Apparently some pumps do and some pumps don't - Lucy said she would exchange mine but I haven't got round to sorting it out yet.

I totally agree with you against the implants, I'd like an instant result but can't stand the idea of complications - if you have them taken out you're flat and scarred, I just didn't feel I could risk it. Also there are the successful ones that just look like you stuffed plastic fruit in there! I will post all over everywhere when I'm done with Brava but I'm 32DD-E in the mornings (can get to D+ in about 3 hours now) and 32C in the evenings. I've lost more weight and my back size is getting very small so I'm closer to a 30 band than a 32 but have never tried one on to see if it fits. I'm also experimenting with the BB (Bosom Beauty) because I'm soooo impatient and that gives me half a cup of swelling and a fiar bit of fullness at the tops in 15-30 mins, have just ordered larger cups and waiting for them to arrive. If your daughter is impatient check out www.gismostore.com for the BB, it's fairly cheap, you use for 45-60 mins 1-2x daily (I think recommended is 1x60 mins). The lady I got my machine from second hand gained about 1.5 inches in 4 months and that was over 3 months ago so seems to be permanent. Also the machine is metal and durable and could be sold at probably 50-70% original price quite easily if you didn't like it - it sucks really really hard, might be a bit scary if you've not done much suction before. Also, like Brava it gives swelling to keep you going in the meantime.

I've got my noogleberry for when I finally throw in the towel in terms of Brava and herbs - want to see how much I can get that will require zero maintenance the will probably use the noogleberry long term to give me a bit extra. I'm already totally amazed at what suction can do....let's hope I keep it.

Best of luck and xmas wishes to you both x

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi LonelyLadies , with regards to the squeaky pump, i have looked into this with my manufacturing partner because i have noticed this with certain ones. They are not faulty but i can see how it could be a nuisance. I will happily send another one if you email me off forum with your details,

best wishes :)
Lucy
lucy@noogleberry.com

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, we have looked into this again and this is very easy to correct. The squeak or whistling on some pumps is caused by the form of the plastic on some pumps noozles. All you need to do is widen the hole (noozle ) using a 2 or 3mm drill bit (wood or metal type drill bit). You only need to insert it a 1 or 2mm. DONT GO ANY DEAPER AS IT MAY AFEECT THE PUMP!!! It takes literally a few seconds.
If you need me to explain this further or you dont understand, please let me know. Alternatively, we can do this for you if you dont have access to a drill. Even a hand drill or small file will do it.

best wishes
Lucy :)

L

Louise1982

Further to Lucy's advice and having done the same with one of my Brava domes I poked mine through with a 2.4mm flat end screwdriver then a number '0' cross end screwdriver - you need to do it reasonably firmly the first time to open the hole then slowly while turning the screwdriver to clear the airway. My pump no longer squeaks!

L

Louise1982

Google Ripplu, it's a 3 step system that is supposed to permanently reshape you breasts I think by gathering backfat round to the front in a custom sized bra. They come from Japan but I think you can get them in US, not sure about Europe though.

65hulagirl

LoneLadies,

Did you have to go to New York to get your bra? I live in California. Where and how can I get one of these bras? I googled it, but all I could find were stores in New York.

Thanks,

G

Hi LoneLadies,
www.siliconeholocaust.org is a good site for your daughter to look at before considering implants. Some of my comments about my experience with implants is on there ( not nearly as bad as others!). I had mine done when i was 20 years old and was definately 'sold' the idea by the surgeon. I have now had my 'healthy' implants removed and am living with the results. I have pictures on the site and still have my original before pictures, although i haven't posted them as they are completely topless. If you or your daughter would like to ask me any questions about implants, i'd be happy to respond ( i DO still think about having them re-done at times,yet also knowing i did the right thing by removing them) as impartially as i possibly can.
Take care!