Roadrashes’ Pics!!!

sunsetz

Roadrashes you better keep going with that noogling. I see you've gained some more fullness, yay! Your pics look so much like mine did in the first few weeks...the difference will start out little and before you kno it, you have some huge DDs ;)

Take care and happy nooglin
Sunsetz ;)

MaylorT

I'm definitely seeing some lifted boobs there. ;)

Girl, I want to give you some terrible advice. :-X Since your hubby is being kept in the dark about this NB journey of yours, I think as soon as you get the boobs you've both always dreamed of having, surprise him and rub them (metaphorically) in his face and hit the road! Make him wish he treated you like a queen, like you deserve as his wife. I think you deserve a much better man who can at least pretend to love your boobs, and compliment you. But hey, that is terrible advice indeed and my good advice to you would be the path of forgiveness and loving yourself regardless without letting any of his comments break down your self esteem. Oh and keeping up with NB with no discouragement like you said! ;D

Kat

How do you manage to keep it secret for your husband? I also tried it, but I was caught after only 1 week :D

roadrashes

Truly all of you are absolutley FANTASTIC! I am thankful for all of you!! I am noticing when I get up in the morning and don't noogle there is a slight differece in appearance but noticeable and definitely for the better. When I noogle now I definitely have some very nice swelling and it does stay for about 5 hrs then my straps get a little looser but if I had to do this everyday for the rest of my life to prove him wrong I will. If i get permanent growth for him even BETTER! You want to hear something funny? He told me yesterday that he thought my shirt was too snug before going to church so I made sure I put on another snug shirt and got the same response. NOw everyday all i do is pump up right before he gets home and put on my push up bra. WOW, I feel like one of you veterans on here with those boobs. And the best thing is when I take the bra off there is still alot of swelling there.Thank you noogleberry! I have to be very careful and not get caught because then he would give me the blah blah that this is only temporary and discourage me. Kat- I get up before him on the weekend and do it in the tub. During the week I do it about 45 minutes before he gets home. You guys really keep me motivated!
Tachikawa -in my heart I agree with you. I just found out that he was a regular patron of the area strip clubs (off n on 20 yrs) & always sent away the small breasted girls.He told me he only tipped the girls who were a full C or better. When I read the reviews for the club they r known for barbie type, big implant girls. :( I wish I had known this 3 plus years ago. I know now he is so shallow that greatboobs would never change that but I can spite him and now do it for me.

mommytrina

Hey roadrashes, Don't let that man of yours discourage you!!!! Keep it up! And maybe you could give him your own strip dance!!! ;D

roadrashes

You are all so great. Here goes two weeks later last noogle waas 15 hrs ago and I do think now I am seeing something! You all tell me cause I might be wishing for stuff to happen because all I seem to do is look at them at this point. Here are my 9plus week pictures.
I take MSM 4500 mg a day with 1000 vitaming C
I take fenugreek 1930 mg a day
I noogle for 40-50 minutes (that includes time where the domes fall off)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 259

roadrashes

pic 2

I also wanted to share that alot of the tiny hickie marks are gone and the bruises have long faded. I'd love to post a pic after noogling but I truly do not want to scare a newbie. I get really red and inflammed and the rink marks. Yikes. Let's keep it up everyone we are all getting closer to where we want to be. :0

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 217

roadrashes

Right after noogling as you can see I have yet to reach awesome swelling but that's okay I'm in it for the long haul. :0

Attachments

• snao fish 191.jpg
    snao fish 191.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 238

roadrashes

Thank you Juno. I keep plugging away. I get scared to tske any pics after noogling because as you see there isn't that great swelling and I get really, really red. I'd hate to scare new users. I'm still hoping for a little lift or volume. :0

jnorton22002

Hi Roadrashes,

Yes I really agree. Your top is looking great. It will all come together with time. I have trouble getting the bottom of my breasts to grow. I work the domes a little farther down and pump and release a little more to work the bottom half of the breasts. Try that too. hugs hun Mama J

soonenough

The top part is getting full, Roadrashes, and I can't even see your rib bones. No wonder you're getting great cleavage. The bottom part is also plump extending sideways. That's quite a bit of filling to stuff into a bra. Love your picture, so womanly, feminine and real, not hard looking but soft, in other words, does not look anything like an implant. Tried to have the same effect when I was wearing a semi-low cut v-neck, and it sure doesn't look like your picture.

roadrashes

Hello All! It has been officially over 3 months. I can say that I do notice better swelling and no swelling when my period is present. This is one week into my cycle.
I take 6000 mg MSM
2400 Fenugreek
NB 45 minutes with heat 5-10 massage before n after with heat.

I think the increased fullness during the month is really do to the fenugreek and heat. The swelling from the nb is gone within 3 hrs. If you notice my original pics on the fenugreek alone my breasts now are resembling that again.

Also, I have notice the indentations but when I do I usually take a day off but continue with the herbs and heat with massage.

Hope everyone else is doing well and hanging in there too.
Be well and take care.

Attachments

• ree.jpg
    ree.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 250

minnie34

Wow, compare the last pic to your starting one and there is a definite difference.
Keep up the good work, your boobs are certainly responding well!! :)

soonenough

Oohh, looks so full and plump and with lots of flesh. Noogling also changed your shape. No wonder you get the cleavage in your picture. May I ask what size you're now, and what are you aiming for?

roadrashes

Thankyou so much. I'd be happy if they could stay like this all month long but it doesn't. My breasts get really small and flat right around the time of my cycle. Actually pumping during my cycle causes me to have alot of dots and the indents are more obvious too. So then within the first week they start to fill out again and then grow. NOw is that the msm & fenugreek or is that the combination of all 3. I don't know. I'd like to be a full D all month long. I would be very happy with that.Currently, I am 34 C all month. A 34D the last two weeks of the month.I'd like to be the 34 D all month. Ohh, the last two weeks of the month I can wear a 36 C bra but have gaps if I try it on the first 10 days of the month. SO there is swelling for sure but I can't figure out what is causing it and why it can't just stay.There is a huge size difference from a 36 C to a 34 C.

soonenough

So, that explains the flux in size. Honestly, I never ever paid attention to my size until I started this NBE thing last 12/9/10. Now, I microscrutinized and I don't like myself for doing that, you know. It seems obsessive, but in reality, I am obsessed over this whole breast growing thing. Now that I am on the second half of my cycle, my bras are fitting fuller and tighter. It would be nice to keep that swell, but now that I know, I won't be as devastated with the decrease when AF comes. As for the comb. of msm,fg, and noogling, it really is true for NBE as all a matter of finding the right combo of supplements, massage, noogling, and whatever method. I was exactly, well for msm and fg, on the same program as you when I first started: msm, fenugreek, chicken feet broth, boobie food and massage. I gained immediately, and now, I wished I stayed on that course. I was so afraid of gaining weight and getting pimples and such, that I dropped fenugreek. Besides, I wanted to stay as close as possible to tigerlily and fengshui's program (breast nexus).

There is a huge difference between sizes. It seems like for B to C, you really have to have ample fat and tissues to stuff a cup completely and fully.

Here's to our ample and generous mounds!