Robbin0742

Hey everyone, my numbers are:

37 years young
5',8" tall
140 lbs
Rib size - 32"
Boob Size - 35.5"
After 45 Min. of NB - 36.5"

I have been using my NB 3 times a day for a week strait now, I was trying to use it 2 times a day before that but I have a very snoopy 16 year old so I waited till he went on vacation with the grandparents. I have used herbs in the past but they just gave me hot flashes.

I know this is going to sound stupid but I'm not sure what size of bra I should be wearing. I have a 34A but it's always sliding up on my sides and everytime I lift my arms I have to pull it back down. I did check a chart in walmart but when I put what size it said I was on it didn't fit right either. I spent 4 years not wearing a bra because I couldn't find one that fit, I also told my friend that I didn't wear a bra because gravity doesn't effect boobs as small as mine.

I know that there won't be any real growth yet but just using the NB makes me feel more confident and feminine.

I want to thank Lucy for providing a product that does that for me and send out a thank you to all the women that provide support and share their time with women that are just starting out like me.

Thanks
Robbin

Anastasia916

I think it depends on what herbs you take that effects everyone individually. The ones I take I haven't had any issues with, but a product I took in the past gave me hot flashes and made me have morning sickness, so not fun at all. I take a certain amount of individual herbs now and seems to be working fine for me.

I forgot where it was posted or who posted it. Can't remember but someone showed this site as many on here use this for measuring while noogling and to find their bra size... http://www.herroom.com/measure-bra-size-with-implants,904,30.html

R

Robbin0742

Thanks, I went to the sight and did the measurements and it says that I'm a full 36A, at first I read it wrong and I thought it was saying that I was a full C, my husband wanted to know why I was on the floor laughing so hard( the C's are going to come but there not here yet). Now I can go try some bra's on that hopefully wont slide up all the time, it's so embarrassing having to pull it down at work all the time.

The herb I was taking was Clevastin it didn't do anything for me, after I used it for awhile i did more research on it and the only positive thing I could find about the name brand Clevastin is that it used quality herbs, there was no positive feed back from women. I should have done more looking around before buying the first thing I found.

Anastasia916

Yep that was my mistake with the first product I tried, it was Breast Gain Plus, which is now called Breast Actives, all it did was give me hot flashes and morning sickness, I didn't even have morning sickness while pregnant! I've done a few things for breast enhancement in the past 3 years. I first tried Breast Gain Plus and as I said my experience with it, eventhough I had the bad side effects I still took it for 6 months to have NO change in breast size. I went to get my money back as they had a full year money back guarantee, they gave me the run around, so about $300 down the drain. I got discouraged stopped looking for BE for a while, then a friend of mine bought me that exercise thing off TV, easy curves, I gave it a shot for 2 months and it DID firm them back up and make them perky again, but didn't increase size, but hey it wasn't expensive so for the price even that is worth it. That encouraged me so I did more research instead of going with the first thing I seen, then I took a gum product called Zoft Breast Enhancement Gum, I took it for 6 months while listening to a subliminal CD for BE that a friend told me about. In 2 months of doing this I gained 2 inches in breast size, went from a 32 inch measurement to a 34 inch one. I continued to take it for 6 months, didn't grow anymore but the 2 inches was a good improvement to me and plus I didn't lose it after stopping. 6 months later and I still had the 2 inches. So I did a little more research after a break from BE, decided I wanted to hop back on and try again. So I found a few forums did research on herbs and decided on a routine that seemed for me, in this research I found pumps, so decided to combine the two. So far in a month I grew and inch, I'm now 35 inches after the swelling is gone from pumping. So with herbal stuff you have to take it all individual and go by what works for you, there is no one size fits all with herbs. I think it's a lesson we all have to learn the hard way, all the flashy ads on the net make it so tempting to believe them, which makes it hard to know what really works. Good luck with noogling! I know I think it works. And it's a shame you have a nosey teenage boy lol otherwise I'm sure it'd be easier. My 4 year old is nosey about it, I just go in my bedroom when my hubby is home, he watches him and tells him Mommy is taking a nap lol. Otherwise I just wait until he's asleep in bed.

R

Robbin0742

I don't really know anything about herbs besides the ones i use for cooking. I did find fenugreek seek at a health store, that I soaked in water for 5 hours and then drank while I was taking Clevastin. It tasted so bad I threw it out.

If certain herbs help make the boobs grow then do other things make them not grow. I read that caffine can stop the growth if your taking herbs, is that true? I would be really sad to give up coffee but I guess for the greater good it would be something I could do. lol

Rachiex

Oh no - I hope caffeine doesn't inhibit growth because I drink about 4 or 5 cups of lemon green tea a day because I love it and it aids weight loss apparently. I will gladly give it up for bigger boobies though!

x x x x

Anastasia916

I just drink tea, coffee and soda's that are caffeine free, they make caffeine free green tea, many say caffeine inhibits breast growth, I always got off caffeine when starting a NBE routine, I'm not sure how true it is, but wasn't a big sacrifice for me.