ROXY'S PIC!

C

catsrule

Seriously, you should enter that photo in a contest...it is like a piece of art............

R

roxybright

naturalboobs,
It is my pleasure...I'm so happy that posting my pics helps women get an idea of how incredible this system is! From the first night I started pumping I knew that this was the thing that would help my boobs grow bigger...And I know they have, just looking at them in the mirror I can see how full they've gotten. I'm so grateful to Lucy and every woman on here that has helped and guided me through this. I'm so thankful! And you will be too!!! You will absolutely love it!!! It takes time...but, the wait really does pay off.
Thank you for your kind words, they mean so much to me ;)

Emelinda:
You have beautiful breasts...oh my gosh you were one of the MAIN reasons I decided to buy the NB!!! Looking at your pictures, I would have guessed you were a C cup!!! You are gorgeous, you should be proud of those boobs, keep up the good work sweety!
*hugs*

Catsrule:
Seriously....you are just really boosting my ego! I can't even believe that anyone would think that way about my picture...It's just the most amazing thing to see that you wrote that :) Your incredible!!!

E

Emelinda

Hi Roxy, thanks!
I get to a C cup only after pumping, but now i'm something between A and B.
No problem 4 me, since this time i'm seeing them grow before my eyes:)
Maybe 4 christmas i'll be a B!!!

R

roxybright

Emelinda,
You've been pumping for awhile, haven't you? Did you stop pumping and then start pumping just recently?

E

Emelinda

yes, I started pumping again in August, after stopping for 5 months

N

naturalboobs

Hello Emelinda,

I'm just curious, (I hope I'm not intruding, if I am, please forgive me) Was there any particular reason you stopped pumping? As Roxy stated your pics were also one of the reasons I've decided to buy this system. Your results were amazing and I know you will return to your previous size or bigger, just keep pumping.

E

Emelinda

Hi Naturalboobs,
and thanks for the post in my pics topic.
I had to stop pumping because I had dental issues, 2 teeth surgically removed and now I have brackets...
I was also afraid of having too much bruising because in april I started to sunbathing...(i'm from sicily)
In that first period I had only swelling but no growth, only 1cm.
This time is going a lot better, gained 1inch in 2 months:)

C

catsrule

Thats a good point, about the break, comig back with BETTER RESULTS THAN THE 1ST TIME. this theory is the same with Brava, I believe....each time you use it, meaning yearly session, you retain more ...

for any doubters out there in the universe, you really HAVE to give it a shot,u will not increase 2cups sizes in a month, like so many stupid pills advertise, but you will increase over time, and each day is fascinating to witness!! Plus the added benefit of doing it over a PERIOD of time, you look way more natural then , say, after a 2 hour surgery, suddenly having 2 Big Macs pushed under your skin! SOO unnatural!

again, don't be afraid of a break, wether for health issues, travel, whatever, you can always COME BACK to your NB!! with even BETTER results!! It's win win!!

N

naturalboobs

Thank you so much Emelinda,

I'm so happy that you are now having actual GROWTH!!!! Keep up the good work and I know you will reach your goal very soon. :)

Hello Catsrule,

I agree with you increasing over time is great and the breast are yours!!! And I definitely agree with each day is fascinating. When I put on my bra yesterday morning (9 hours after pumping, the night before), what I saw was fascinating. My bra was tight and it did not have any gaps in it. I actually had cleavage!! I walked around the house the rest of the morning with no shirt on??!!!!! ;D ;D ;D LOL!!!

J

jellyDeeeee

Roxy girl you now have picture perfect boobs well done awesome results love Jelly

R

roxybright

Well...Thank you Jelly, that is very sweet of you to say!!!!

:-*

J

jellyDeeeee

Dear Dear Roxy I hope you dont mind me telling you this but with all due respect you have one of the most beautiful pair of breasts I have ever seen !!!!! They should be painted by Ruben !!!! woo you must be so happy well done love jelly...

E

Emelinda

I agree with jelly! I wish mine were as big and nice as yours:)

S

sweettart6671

Well Rox, its official, everyone wants your boobs!!! Lucy should make you the spokeswoman for Noogleberry! Have you gotten even more perfect since your last post?? ;)

R

roxybright

:eek:
Jelly, Emelinda, Sweetart!!!
I'm speechless.......
I can not even begin to tell you how great the feeling is to have people talking so nicely about my boobs....It's just so sweet...I feel like crying.....You all are so wonderful and you just really make me feel so much better about something that Ive been so down on for as long as I can remember.
My boobs are growing, but not growing as much as I'd like them to. My overbust measures 38" and that's around my nipples. They have been very sore lately and I'm taking it easy on the pumping, not sure why their so sore, but during the day they are sore and tender to the touch. Ohhhhhhh...........I went and bought a new bra the other day and I was spilling out of the 34C so I got a 36C and it was just right!
I never dreamed that I would get the results that I've gotten, it's still so amazing to me......
Girls, you are my inspiration, you all are so great and helpful and have made this all worth it to me!
Love,
Roxy-

N

naturalboobs

Roxy,

I'm so happy for you!!!! Your breast are very beautiful, and I can't wait until I'm buying a 36C. I just bought a 34B cup for the first time in my life with no padding last week!!! I was so happy!! I love my pump, and I will stay motivated to use it. I've been pumping for about 6 weeks and the results I've gotten are truly AMAZING.

Good Night Ladies,
Naturalboobs

C

catsrule

Dear Roxy!! You are sore becasue you are growing!!! That is soooo awesome!! You truly do have one of the most beautiful pair of breast ever to be seen...they are shaped perfectly, and sounds like , still growing!!! YEAH!!!! Keep us posted, and send another pic now and then, to inspire us even more!!!

Love,
catsrule

R

roxybright

NaturalBoobs,
Trust me, if I can get to a 36C, ANYONE can! I never ever thought in my wildest dreams that i'd ever be in a C bra without padding!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing right nicely for the amount of time you've been pumping...A B cup is great!!!! I am Happy for you!!! I try and pump every single night, even when I'm too tired I do it anyways, it's worth it to me! But, the two nights of the week I can't pump (Saturday and Sunday) does not matter because I stay the same size. I have total faith and confidence in this pump and know that I've gotten great results, You are getting great results and it will only get BETTER for you!!! Keep at it, it will take some time to get to the size you want :)

Catsrule....
I love that you said that why i'm sore is because i'm growing....At work it's almost unbearable sometimes because they are soooo sore! I just thought I was pumping way too much?! But, I don't overdo it, I pump and hold for thirty minutes each night...That's not too bad, I don't think.
WOW i have never thought of my boobs as "beautiful" my fiance tells me that their very pretty, but I just thought he was saying it to be nice. Gosh, all these compliments are so overwhelming, I blush reading them...I don't know what to say.....Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like thanking everyone just isn't enough? lol

R

Rafferty

Wow Roxy, I'm gobsmacked! I'm going to inflate your ego just a little bit more and say what beautiful boobies you have! I wish mine looked half as good! Congrats on your achievement. I have been skipping a few days here and there because I can't really see much of a result for me, but after seeing what has happened to you I'm gonna start pumping away again. I too only do 30 mins a day and mostly at night before I go to bed. You really are an inspiration to us less fortunate in the booby department! ;D