scientific explanation?

jessicaz19

Okay so I've pumped for a while and there seemed like growth. Can someone give me a scientific explanation of it all though? Maybe it will make this seem better.

Cherry 4 U

I hope some one with Brains gives you an answer, but my reasoning is that the Noogling System, Cups, Pump, Air locks, etc... work in concert to create a vacuum upon the breast. When this occurs the skin, which is elastic to a point, stretches. To become permanent the body must generate cells of flesh. Hence the utilization of all the Vitamins, Supplements, Proteins, etc... to help generate the mass. It's not a fast procedure and as with a pregnancy if one attempts to force the stretching of skin to quickly the results can be those ugly "Stretch Marks" So Patience is a "Virtue"

I don't imagine all of that stuff helps, do you research. Look aid in Healing flesh as you are attempting to generate new flesh. Growth. Some use Phytoestrogens like Pueraria Mirifica.

Far be it for me to Instruct ANY ONE on The Dos & Don'ts, make your Own Decisions.However, I hope you have a better idea how this works. It's a simplistic view.