Seeing spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

3kiddos

I have gotten these little red dots on the tops of my boobs. They don't hurt or itch. They are just tiny little red pin prick looking dots all over the tops of my breast. I am pretty sure it is caused by the suction but I don't know what to do to make it stop happening or how to get rid of them. It is not exactly attractive. I use lotion before I pump every time but I don't know what else to do. Is it clogged pores? Broken blood vessels? Or something else? I try not to over pump. If it feels uncomfortable I stop and sometimes release the suction. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Cynthia

L

Louise1982

Hi Cynthia,

Sounds like broken capillary endings, similar to a hickey - should go away in a few days. If they are not as tiny as I think you mean then it could be irritstion even if you're not itching but that would be more like a dot made with a felt pen than a pinprick from what I've seen on myself.

L

Lillea

I sometimes get those, too. They always go away within a day or two. They are broken capillaries in my case.

3kiddos

Thanks guys! It makes me feell better to know that they will just go away on their own.

Cynthia

S

s4mmi1986

i got carried away do day!! whoops
well i was nearly filling my cups and i juast wanted to touch the end!! lol wen i took the cups off they were a pit purple! lol but the colour returned normal afer 15seconds or so but i have given myself (very light) hicky in the shape of rings round my boobs!! ;D

so i dont think i will do it as much tomoro apart from i realy did see more of a result!! ;D hee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.