SequinDreams' stats!

SequinDreams

I received my NBE in the post today and couldn't wait to get started right away!

Here are my stats:

Bra size: 32A
Over nipple: 32"
Under chest: 27"
Height: 5' 7"/170cm
Weight: Not sure ... maybe 9 stone? So around 126lbs.
Goal bra size: 32C

I've always been skinny, and my breasts didn't start growing until I was 15 or 16 (and was teased about it in school on more than one occasion). Even when they did, I didn't get much!
I've tried two types of herbs - the regimen described in Flat2Fab (that site was how I found this one!), but it was difficult to find the correct amounts I needed for each tablet, and taking 3 tablets 4 times a day at least an hour after I ate proved to be really tricky, so I gave up. I then tried pueraria mirifica, both tablets and spray. I saw some improvement in fullness, but this disappeared when I unintentionally lost a little weight after starting an active job as a waitress. I'm still taking them, but decided I wanted something else to go along with that, so enter the Noogleberry!

I've started off with medium cups, and had my first go today. It was quite a surreal experience, watching my breasts being pumped up like a balloon! I didn't push them too much, but did 6 or 7 pump and release cycles over about half an hour. I'm probably going to get an airlock so I can do pump and hold and then I can Noogle while I'm on the internet!

SequinDreams

I've been Noogling for an hour a day for 2 weeks now (bar one day that I missed), but so far I'm seeing nothing - not even any post Noogling swelling :(
Oh well, it's only been 2 weeks! I just had a secret hope of being a fast responder ...

Momof5

I've been noogling for almost 2 weeks as well and as soon as I take the cups off, they go right back to my starting size :-\ but last night, I had just a tiny bit of swelling (after noogling in a bath for about an hour). It wasn't much and only lasted about 15min, but it made me want to do a happy dance :D I know what you mean tho, even after reading over and over that it takes a while to get swelling, you can't help but hope to be one of the lucky few to see results right from the start! I keep telling myself to relax and give it time to work. I think that even without swelling, it's doing something because I've been a little sore/tender the last few days. ::)

SequinDreams

Thanks miss sunshine, that definitely makes me feel a little better! I'm glad it's not just me who still had hopes of being one of the lucky few fast responders, despite everyone saying how unusual it is! And yay for you getting some swelling - let's hope it becomes a more regular thing for you.

SequinDreams

The last couple of times I've Noogled I've definitely seen a slight swelling. It's not a massive amount, but it's definitely there! I'm sure I'd see more swelling if I managed to Noogle every single day, but at the moment I'm averaging about 1-2 hours 5 days a week.

I haven't taken PM in a while so I'm going to order some more and start taking that regularly again in the hope it gives me a boost. I'm being a bridesmaid at a wedding in April next year, so ideally I'd like to have B cup breasts by then!