Setting out on a noogleberry adventure

universallove

I just ordered my noogleberry and am excitedly waiting for it to arrive. Ive heard and seen such good results from everyone on this site so I am hopeful. I have a nice body and am quite confident about how it looks, but I feel my breasts are letting me down and i want to change this if i can!

I wear a 32B but I measure more as a 32A. In reality 32As never fit at all in the cups, and ive tried all different styles. 32Bs are sometimes just slightly empty in the cups but most styles fit quite well..

About me:

im about to turn 30, have no children. Im about 5"2 or 5'3 and weigh between 47-50kg.

My measurements:

70cm or 27.5 inches under bust
83-84 cm or 32.7 inches over nipple

My main goal for my breasts is to increase volume and improve shape. I would like them to be a little bigger, a C would be nice, but id be happy for them to just have a prettier and fuller shape and stay at a A/B cup. I always had a slightly tubular shape to my breasts, and have never felt confident about their shape. After ten years of fluctuating weight they have lost a lot of volume and sag a little and appear even more tubular than before and i feel quite self consious of them.

I have used bust enhancing creams such as benefil which worked fairly well for about 6 months in plumping, but after that it stopped producing any effect, and my breasts went back to there usual appearance even while i continued using the cream. I started on volufiline cream about 6 weeks ago and it has definately made a difference, especially to the feel of my breasts, they fill my hand more and are heavier, but only look very slightly different. I have been slack with massage and only do a very small amount, but will be commiting to the 360 rotations of the chi massage twice daily from today onwards. I have ordered commipheroline cream and will start using that along with volufiline. i steer clear of any estrogen increasing herbs because i already have a hormonal imbalance with a great surplus of estrogen in my body (i have had a hormone test done with a doctor). I was on bovine ovary for 1 or 2 months about a year and a half ago (ultra breast) and i noticed very fast results but very terrible side effects so I had to stop taking them. So now im looking to noogleberry.

I plan on starting off slow, on 2 half hour session a day and working up to 2 one hour, or 1.5 hour noogle sessions a day. I will see how my skin and tissue responds, i have very sensitive skin on my chest.

you can see the marks left by my bra in my pics, and I was wearinga soft non underwire bra which fit comfortable and wasnt tight at all! my skin marks very easily, so you can imagine im a bit concerned how i will go with pumping..

SydKait

Good luck! You're in the same boat as me. I'm a small A cup with slightly tubular/sagging breasts. Let us know if you see any improvement. I just got mine today and after an hour of use, my breasts are swollen and jiggle more. Remember to moisturize, drink lots of water, and have patience. <3

cleo_pat_ra

Hey, have you seen any changes in the shape of your breasts so far? In terms of from being tubular, are they any more rounded?

Thanks