silicone sheeting

A

annieboobs

How do i order the silicone Sheeting ? I don't see it on the web page....

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi annieboobs, dont worry about the silicone sheeting as we will have soft cup rings for the medium cups in one week so i can supply these if you need them once you have tried out your system,

best wishes
Lucy :)

J

jellyDeeeee

wow thats great Lucy please count me in too love jellyDeee... ;D

C

ceciliaspasm

And me! Can't wait to buy a noogleberry and get going.

G

girlygirl

I also can't wait to buy the noogleberry and am waiting on the soft rings to get everything all at once.

*~GirlyGirl~*​

S

stacie_yangerr

Lucy, you said in the response about silicone sheeting that you will have soft cup rings for the medium cups.

Is it only for the medium cups that you'll be having soft cup rings for or for all sizes?
I'm a size small and I am planning on ordering when the soft cup rings come in, but i'm not too sure if it will be available in my size anymore. ???

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Stacie, we have produced 50 pairs of prototype foam rings for the medium cups and once these have been tested and proved successful, we will quickly produce rings for all of our cup sizes including the small cups. Please feel free to email me off forum, with your measurements and i will try and help you choose the right cup size. It may be that with the new rings, you may be able to use the medium cups.

best wishes
lucy@noogleberry.com

A

annieboobs

So lucy, when wil they be available fro purchase? Coz i want to be in the frist 50. Also are they gonna be on the spare parts page on the website???
Thanks....

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Annie, i was promised the end of this week for delivery so hopefully within the next few days i will be posting a message letting everyone know how to get them. we wont be advertising them on the website until we are happy with them.

best wishes

K

kultzu

Hi Lucy,

Please keep me on the list ,too, for the large cups.

Hope all is well with you,
Kultzu

D

diana1983

I got my noogleberry today .. it took 3 weeks to get here! :(( Italian posts fault since everybody else got them faster.. anyway I have found out that I can't use them without the silicone sheeting and I need the ones for large caps. I am a C cup but my chest is really small. Noogleberry do you think there will be available some silicone sheeting for large cups any time soon on your website? I also want to update to dual pumping system and to buy an airlock so since I have to postpone everything another 3 weeks I wonder if I should wait to get the silicon sheet also or to look in some other place?

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi diana1983, for some reason, there are often delays in receiving items in Italy; as you mention, it must be the postal service there. We do have silicone sheeting but i would recommend waiting as we will be producing soft cup rings for the large cups once we have made sure they work for the medium cups. So this should resolve any problems you are having. Please keep an eye of the forum and when they are in stock, just email me direct and i will sort you out with everything you need including the airlock and double system,

best wishes
lucy@noogleberry.com

J

jellyDeeeee

please please can we have the soft rings for ex large cups !!! I need them already and am worried about getting them to hold on ?????? love jellyDeeee...

A

annieboobs

Hi Lucy , Well i was waiting to see if the soft rings would be here before my Fiance is back from the US. He'll be here Monday. As i ordered the pump and airlock already. Luckily i didn't wait to order together..
So my ?? is. Do u ship to Jamaica? It's a small caribbean country . that's why i wanted to order while my fiance is in the US.
I know i'm gonna need the soft rings for cushion for the ribs as read....
Thanks.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi annie, we do ship to Jamaica without any problems. I chased up the rings today and i have given them a dead line of Tuesday for delivery so im confident i ll be posting good news then,

best wishes :)
Lucy