sizes

Mswhitegirl

so what happens if you have a size too big? i am a 30 AA-A right now, like right in between, and i'm going to order a small cup. would it still work?

James

You could probably start with a medium, but small will be easier. Extra small will be too small.
Buying too large is never a mistake as you will move up later. If you buy a medium, and find that it is too large, then you will have to suffer the agony of waiting longer to get the small.

As always, use lots of safflower oil, over all of your breasts, and out beyond the edge of the domes. Drink lots of water. Massage your boobs at least 1 hour per day. I don't believe it is possible to noogle too much during your first month, but after that it might be better to noogle 4 hours one or two days a week. Use the 7:2 method, 7 minutes pumped up, 2 minute break, best to massage during the break. Pumping without a break for 1 hour or more will produce ring marks that can become permanent if you do this for several months. Ring marks are to be avoided and should disappear within 1/2 hour of noogling. If you overpump and see red dots or bruising, stop immediately and wait several days until completely cleared up before continuing. Then don't pump as hard. Best to order the gauge option on the pump, that way you can more easily control the pressure and stay near the top of the green area.

Good luck :)