Skin between breasts

nyx

I pump both sides at once with the t-connector and when I do, I noticed the skin right in the middle of my chest, between the cups, gets really irritated and pulled so tight that I get scared it's going to rip (it probably won't, but it turns purple and it scares me). Does anyone else experience this, and if you do, what do you do to stop this from happening? I don't think it's an issue with sufficient lubrication because I use a lot of lotion. It does seem to be worse when the lotion dries, but even after reapplying, it'll continue to happen. I push the cups together to try to lessen the stress on my skin, but it gets tiring and I liked it better when I could forget about the cups and do something else meanwhile.

jnorton22002

Hi there and welcome,

Others may or may not agree, but we all will help you. I believe you may be pumping to hard. ease up until you feel a good pull but not hard pull. Maybe you aren't using enough lotion. Try more. Lastly, dear, remember that the turtle always beats the rabbit. Same here. Good luck Mama J

:-* :-* :-*

eranee

maybe tie something around your domes to keep them together, that way you can leave them alone with no need to push them together all the time :)

Lily13

Wow that sounds painful, but I have no experience with this. I'm sorry! You could try pumping one at a time to see, but I know that increases the noogling time commitment!

Anatori

I have a similar issue. I pump them both at the same time as well and the skin in between get pulled tight. I worry about stretch marks and things like that. Especially because it itches a lot and if i scretch it it will cause stretch marks and thats not good. I'm going to try the one dome at a time because it might help with more cleavage in the middle anyways. Thats the only thing I can think of that would help since its not pulling the skin in opposite directions.

missispo

I definately had that issue the skin would feel so tight and itchy and I would mountains of lotions but it was unbearable so I loosened up the pressur on the domes and it would still pull!! At one point there was no pressure-domes on verge of falling off and it was still tight so I now pump one breast at a time. It is time consuming but I can do more with one dome on than with both andvi find my cleavage looks better and I can actually balance out my breasts better.

C

chloespeaks

I haven't had this problem, but issues with the skin on the inside seem really normal as many want more "breast" there but most have less. I have heard other ladies on this board who use padding and can't get the two domes on at once actually Modify/Cut the edge off one side of the cup, add padding and the cups sit closer together too.

My issue is that the domes pull towards my armpits naturally and it HURTS, so I've done well with tying them together with a belt. So much better, plus also good for the cleavage in the middle

nyx

I'm too busy (and lazy) to try to pump one at a time, lol. If tying the two domes together tightly doesn't do anything for me, I'll just suck it up and pump separately.

S

sissy2345

I have been pumping on and off for over two years. In the beginning I was worried about stretching the skin and getting SM's between my breast cause I am prone to SM's anyway. From the start I have tied them with a scarf to pull them together and it takes away the stretch and makes great cleavage as well. I have not gotten any SM's in that area. I have had great results using a combination of exfoliation and dermaroller for SM's, so I'm not that worried about it anyway. I can just roll the marks away and tighten up that skin when needed when I am finished pumping so much.

Everybody is different, but I do think in my case I would have had loose skin and sm's between my breast if I hadn't tied them together.