sliptinge's pics

nickies

:eek:

What kind of domes do you use? Mediums? They look GREAT!!! That bra is gonna burst. SO JEALOUS! Keep up the great work.

Aim4c

WOW!!!!...great results.

Congrats girl...and keep going. Soon you will need a bigger bra for the pics cause those boobies are going to be busting out ;D

bonzaigirl

oh by the way sliptinge.. i meant to ask you, aside from noogleberry do you take any other nbe such as pills or creams??? :)

sliptinge

that1spaztichik: LOL i know right! what a difference! now as i said before... if my boobs would look more like yours, I would be a very happy girl :D

bonzaigirl: Thanks! I'm here for the same reason you and everyone else are here, I want BIG BOOBS! haha well not crazy big, just something more proportionate to my lovely big booty. Thanks for the compliment! And to answer your question, I am not taking any nbe pills, but I just started using Breast Active topical cream. It's very nice, I like it! I'm thinking of trying BO, still a little hesitant... Pills scare me lol

Gina3: Thanks Gina, I appreciate it! :D :)

Eva_bs: Aw thanks! You're so sweet :D haha I don't want to be too greedy... DD's would be nice tho haha but I would be very satisfied with a full B or C :) Keep at it girl! NB is money!! LOVE IT

11bhot: Haha thanks, ya they look like they are but I can make any bra work usually. My breasts are positioned closer together, moreso since using NB, so it's not hard to make cleavage in that bra! I'm currently not using any nbe other than Breast Active topical cream, but am thinking of trying BO. I've heard good things with UltraBreast, so I might give it a go!

Lily13: Don't be jealous! Keep at it girl! :)

Kellynne: Well I haven't seen your breasts, but mine are nothing special believe me. Lol i'm sure yours are very nice! Thank yo uso much for ther compliment and support!

sunsetz: Well that means alot coming from you! I would kill to have your rack haha. Thanks though! It means alot. I'm going bra shopping STAT

nickies: Thanks so much! I am using medium domes at the moment... I'll be switching to large very soon though I imagine ;D

thabai: haha yep! I need to go bra shopping! My bras are alll getting tight on me now!

Aim4c: Thanks lady! I need new bras haha :D

Intertwining: Yes I know, the cups on the bra actually are digging into my chest, especially at the top. I can only hope&pray that my rack will look as good as yours some day!

annalove: Thank you so much!! I will post new pics as soon as I see some more growth! I appreciate all of the support! :)

Gaia2011

sliptinge said:
Thanks secret and bonzaigirl!!! Your sweet comments really mean a lot to me.. I've always hated my boobs!

Alright ladies...I promised you updates!! I am actually pretty excited because I tried on my blue bra again, and WOW was it ever tight on me, gave me some crazy cleavage! and I can honestly say I bought this bra exactly one year ago and I thought it was so pretty and wanted to show it off to my bf, but it gave me almost ZERO cleavage! I looked so flat chested in it. I was so embarressed!! And now I'm practically bulging out of it! I have only noogled for a few weeks weeks, so the whole boob growing experience is pretty new to me, but I am definitely seeing results! I hope you guys can give me some feedback too! Your sweet comments always make me smile :D

amazing, You are responding to this system very well, well its been 2 weeks, any more growth?

WOWEEEEEEEE!!!! Your results are AMAZING after such a short time. it looks like you are going to be another super successfull NB user, joining the ranks of sunsetz, kultzu, anastacia319 !! CONGRATRULATIONS!!!!!
Are you still pumping? How's it going?

sliptinge

Thanks ladies! :) Yes I am still noogling every day. I will post new pictures soon, I've just been super busy with school ;D

sliptinge

Hi ladies!!!!!!

Okay so I know I'm long due for an update, and it has been approximately 3.5 months now I have been noogling. My breasts are so much more fuller and bouncier I love it! I went bra shopping a few days ago and unfortunately I don't really know my bra size anymore as I have never been properly fitted but I'm still wearing 34A bras. The bra in the pic below is a 34A but now that I look at it, it looks a little small on me, but that could just be the shape of the bra! I haven't tried on any 34B bras yet..... But anyways, here is my update! I am not taking any supplements and I still noogle for about an hour every day. These pics were taken today right after a 45min pump and hold session of noogling! Thanks ladies!!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Slip xo

Attachments

• b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 346
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 322
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 361
P

piccolina

Hot for sure!! Dang how come you barely get ring marks?! Mine are so noticeable, that's why I pump at night cause I live in the tropics and when I pump in the morning I have to wear something that covers up my whole chest which isn't always fun. Oh and I would go get fitted if I were you -- you might be surprised to see you've gone up a size! :D

eva_bs

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLY MOLLY!!!!!!!!! YIPSY DASSY!!!!!!!
My jaw just fell to the ground!!!!!! And I had to pick it up!!!!! OMG!!!!!
Your breasts look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You now look like a C to me!!!!! Not an A for sure!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! I am amazed!!!!
I'm so happy for you sister! Wow!
Thank you so much for keeping us all updated! Good to know that you are one of the nooglers that don't take any supplements! I thought I wont take any supplements too...but I just couldn't help my self and I started to take some supplements...if you want to know home much and what kind you can find it on my gallery page.
You look HOT!!!!
Keep pumping and I'm sure that you will get to your goal really soon!!!!!
You are for sure one of the luck fast responders!
Good Luck hun!!!!!
:-* :-* :-*

that1spaztichik

I. Am. SO. JEALOUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

So full and so round. You must be so proud!!

Might I ask, where is that bra from? It's gorgeous!

I might add...again...that you have beautiful skin!

LAWMANN2004

HI!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Such amazing results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have got it going on for sure!!!!
Time to go shopping for a new bra or two.
Keep up the good work!! Continue to do
whatever you are doing as it is working!!!
Jamie2

Boobalicious

hi slip - and may I just add - WOW! and also - stop squeezing those beautiful boobies into those A cup bras! Teat them to a nice new one - a bigger one!

Well done hun ;)

Boobilicious

0xducesax0

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I LOVE your shape. and I LOVE that bra. Where did you get it from?
you should be soooo proud of yourself... keep us updated! xx

sliptinge

Quest: Your breasts, my dear, look fabulous. If I had your breasts I wouldn't be here LOL. And thanks! That means a lot :)

Piccolina: Thanks girl! I used to get really dark and noticeable red marks but I've been using a new lotion and it's been working AMAZING for me. I never get red spots or bruising anymore either now. It's called BodyInvest by Norvell. It's a daily moisturizer that's jam packed with antioxidants and all that good stuff like Vitamin B complex, Encapsulated Vitamin C, natural Vitamin C, Lemon peel, Golden seal, aloe vera, cucumber, green tea, yarrow, lavender, Gingko, white willow, Chamomile, Rosemary, Red clover, Ginseng, Calendula, Marigold, Kelp, Garlic, Nettle, St. Johns Wort, Licorice, Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Beta Hydroxy, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Jojoba oil, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable oil, and Essential oils. It's quite runny which I really like because it makes my breasts VERY slippery and the cups don't pull at my skin as much and I get GREAT suction! The lotions that were thicker and not as runny did not work for me and I always used to get red marks and the dreaded red dots. I picked up 2 bottles for a $1 here in Canada, but maybe you can search for it on online? HTH :-*

Flatty_natty: Thanks girl! haha I think so too. I'm terrible at bra shopping. I never even try them on, I just grab bras that I think are cute and hope for the best! I think I am a B now too :D