smooth sailing and a little relief with XL

itsjust4fun91

My XL cups arrived and way faster than I expected. So, I hooked them right up and didn't have a single problem. I was expecting to maybe have trouble keeping suction or even being able to get them on since I had read so many people did when they first switched and had to pump with the L first then the XL with each session for awhile. So I'm over that hurdle and am relieved to say that for now, my white marks had gone away, since my new cups are in a different location and giving that area a break. I 'm wondering now if the the constant is part of the problem. same place same pressure over and over, so I'm thinking of maybe padding only one and switching them back and forth with each session or something odd like that. lol.

Anyay, I love the huge new cups and know I'll be hard pressed to ever out grow these monsters.

bar39

Hey itsjust4fun91,
Was wondering when you say the XL cups do you mean the ones that are 18cm in diameter. I have the large cups and am getting the white marks so was thinking that changing cup size might help me too, but was a little confused since I think there are XL and XXL cups, so was wondering if you would mind telling me which ones you are using? Thanks a million.

itsjust4fun91

the new XL is the 13.5, but are not listed on the website yet, so you have to email Lucy and ask for them. I think when the new website remodel is complete, the changes will reflect the new sizes so that it won't be as confusing. I don't think the 18's would come close to fitting me lol. Anyway, the 13.5's would be really hard to outgrow since they are very deep as well. I did end up adding camper tape to my XL cups just because they are so darn heavy, but so far still no rings from them, so I'm pleased. Lucy also said they are currently working on a new ring for the L/XL cups that will be thicker and won't suck up inside them, so I'm looking forward to trying those when they come out, since I liked how old cups felt when they would stay in place.

I put my old rings on my old L cups recently with glue to experiment and it worked pretty well, but I still saw room for improvement, so after gluing them, I took a tube of clear silicone and filled in the cracks under the rims between them and the rings and then put a heavy coat on top of the rims and smoothed it out. It seems to have really made a nice suction that way and will hold in place. I've only been using the XL this week waiting for the silicone to set. I think in a day or so I'm going to start alternating the two sets. do the L in the morning since the rings added more space, then do the XL at night. My only real reasons for doing this is I love my L. They feel so light and comfy compared to the XL, but I also think I might be able to get more pumping in without risking rings if I can use the 2 different sizes also.

Mel

I thought of using clear silicone, but wondered if it would be toxic to the skin. A thin layer of padding covered by silicone would be ideal.

bar39

Mel,
Thanks very much for replying so quickly. I think I will order the XL and alternate between them and the L cups. It definitely makes sense then that the pressure wouldn't be in the exact same spot all the time.

itsjust4fun91

np, it took me awhile to find a routine that worked and let the white rings fade for me, but I was determined, just because, I'm kind of picky and found I couldn't just accept the white rings in exchange for the boobs, that was just me though. I really wanted to find an option other than me having to give up the noogle, just because I do enjoy it so much. I may not have the swelling yet, but it makes them perkier which is a bonus!