Snoogling and success?

kai

I've been reading up on snoogling and the brava system. I haven't read many stories about snoogling progress on this forum. I was wondering if snoogling along with regular pumping during the day can help accelerate growth and replicate idea of the brava system (10 weeks for results?)?

Has anyone found great success from snoogling?

I read somewhere that the body does most of its regeneration during sleep (I don't have a science background so I don't know if this is true or not)--so if there's swelling while asleep could that mean there is greater chance of tissue repair?

Teeny Tiny

I'd say it's a definite possibility. I've read on here a long time ago about people snoogling and having better results, bottom line is everyone is different. What may work for some may not work for others. And as far as the regeneration goes, yes the body heals itself and repairs itself during sleep, that's why when you get a cold or the flu you get so tired and want to sleep more, it's your bodies way of trying to fight it, that's why when you get pneumonia or other serious illnesses they say that you need to drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest. So I'd increase your fluid intake and try snoogling and see if it helps you get better results. Not sure if the time frame is all that important, but a nurse I used to work with told me that the most important hours to sleep during are from 10pm - 2am, supposedly that's when the body does it's most healing. I'd love to snoogle, but it's hard to snoogle and snuggle at the same time.

Hope this helps! ;) :D ;D

that1spaztichik

Hmm, that seems to make sense to me. I used to snoogle, but only on days where I couldn't find time to pump. It seemed to keep my growth at least from going backwards, I'd say. The swelling I got wasn't fantastic, and I'd rather just do two hour sessions, morning and night, but sometimes that just isn't possible. The hardest part is keeping the darn things on...with larges, it was fairly easy, but XL's, one wrong move and PPPPTTTTHHHPPPPHHHHH there they go....I also used to be able to go a whole night with them on, and now it seems that I keep them on for about an hour max...I always wake up in the middle of the night and take them off. It's an art, let me tell you!

Stella

You'd probably have to prop yourself so that you won't move and perhaps use some sort of padding. I wonder if using the bare NB domes for such a long period would leave indentations or bruises? I want to try snoogling, but whenever I try to leave them on for such long periods, the area around my sternum gets really sore and tender from the domes. I'm getting some campers tape soon, so I'll try snoogling again after that.

Teeny Tiny

Noogling while you sleep. Depending on the dome size and whether or not padding is used some can noogle throughout the night, others like me can only do it for an hour or two before they have to take them off, but I use the XL's without padding.

M

Mumma Bear

I'm a snoogler - have it down pat now. It was the only thing that saved my noogling routine when I had an extended (several months) and unexpected 'life curve ball' recently. I didn't have enough chance to do any day noogling, but at least most nights I fitted in a few hours snoogling - i didn't really make any progress during that time (I'm a slow grower) but retained my 'permanent' growth - which is remarkable considering I lost 5kg through stress and running around.

So snoogling has been really handy - and now I'm getting back to my two sessions a day - yay!

jnorton22002

Hi Kat,

If you can't sleep on your back, try snoogling with only one dome. this will allow you to sleep on your side. I do that, as I can only sleep on my back when I'm dead tired. hope this will help you Mama J :-* :-* :-*

Teeny Tiny

Oooh, that's not a bad idea! I can sleep on my back for about an hour or two with them on but have to take them off after that, so maybe I'll try snoogling with just the right one on. That way maybe it'll help it catch up since it's smaller than the left, and I'll be able to lay on my left side so I'll still be able to snuggle up with my hubby, since he likes to lay on his left side tight up against me with his right arm wrapped around me holding on for dear life. ;) I usually don't snoogle because I fall asleep faster snuggled up to him that way for some reason, guess it makes me feel safe and cozy and helps me drift off faster. :D

Thanks Mama J! ;) :D ;D

that1spaztichik

martialf2- Snoogling is a mix of sleeping and noogling. SNOOGLING! So sleeping while you noogle! lol.

I could see why it'd be difficult for most people, because from what I understand from talking to various people over the years, I'm in the minority when I say that I sleep on my back every single night. I always have, ever since I was really little. I've slept on my side maybe a handful of times in my life...usually when I'm feeling SUPER DEATHLY ILL sick, lol. As far as being propped up during snooling, it might help, but I have trouble falling asleep kind of propped up. As for the indents...I always pump with a lower pressure during snoogling.

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
You may use snoogling for your sessions. It will not account as sleeping find acronyms that would be suitable to put a certain classification on this. Because Snoogling sounds a lot better than Noogling, As I use so this it can be a issue or a small confusion on my behalf.
Get use this word as I will continue to use this snoogling, more womanly than noogling. Just to read in the context of the post Please! I will continue to use this , LOL. sorry for the mix up spazchick. I know what this mean as the new ones speak of this, not sleeping it same as noogling. lovelyoneanna please read in context as the newbies post..Thanks forum
thespazzychick247 said:
martialf2- Snoogling is a mix of sleeping and noogling. SNOOGLING! So sleeping while you noogle! lol.

I could see why it'd be difficult for most people, because from what I understand from talking to various people over the years, I'm in the minority when I say that I sleep on my back every single night. I always have, ever since I was really little. I've slept on my side maybe a handful of times in my life...usually when I'm feeling SUPER DEATHLY ILL sick, lol. As far as being propped up during snooling, it might help, but I have trouble falling asleep kind of propped up. As for the indents...I always pump with a lower pressure during snoogling.