soft rings to order

Nicole

Hi Lucy,

I am interested in buying the large cups. Actually I ordered 1 thinking it was a pair and now I want to buy 1 more.
I would also like the soft rings but noticed that they do not exist as "spare parts" in your site.
How can I order these as well?

Thanks alot

cleo

These are foam rings that you can fit over your domes to give you more comfort when pumping. Not everyone gets on with these though as it can be difficult to maintain suction with them and the foam can irritate the skin. Also they are quite thick so the domes are quite far apart when you use them so if you have a narrow chest area it can be difficult to keep the domes on when using them.

SaveTheTaTas

Ohhhhh ok, yeah I have some of those I didn't like them. I thought maybe Lucy made actual soft ones, like silicon rim that slipped over the edge of the domes or something. Wonder if that can be done???

lolita7

Hello I was just wondering after done with the small cups how can I get medium ones? do I have to order them in the spare parts section? ???
Sorry I didnt know where else to post this..

Thanks

reeree

Hi Lolita7! :) Yeah, just go to the spare parts section, click on the Breast pump spare parts, and then on the dome size you want!! Remember to click "2" on the quantity or you'll end up with just one!! I accidentaly did that thinking they came in pairs already and i only needed one set! Now i'm waiting on my second one to come!! :mad: