Something Really Interesting Happened To Me...Does It Happen To You Too?

eva_bs

Hi Sisters!
First of all I think I am going to stop noogle for a week or so...because I got a lot of brakeouts on my chest. :( I think that I need to stop massage with lotion and creams.
o.k.
I have noticed that when I do my workouts. (I do a lot of push ups too) I have noticed that after I workout and sweet a lot. I can noticed the red ring from the NB where my cleavage is....It looks like I just finished to pump... ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? that's really weird!
I wanted to ask you, girls, Did someone noticed that too?
I don't know now if it's a good idea to use the pump!
It happened to me a few times already.
ooo...and by the way I didn't pump today! only yesterday for 3 hours. (I did the session in the morning)

Lily13

I have not noticed that but then again I cannot workout due to health problems. :D lol

If you aren't already, I recommend washing off all of the lotion from your breasts after noogling. Also if you are using any type of padding, to clean it too. This should help stop the break outs. I was getting pimples on my chest too and it was from the lotion. If you are already cleaning the lotion off, then perhaps you could try something else too. Maybe your skin is sensitive to the lotion you are using?

soonenough

you too, Eva_bs?? My goodness, I went to the store today to try on something, and my chest and breasts look horrible on the mirror under the bright white lights. My upper breast and the one on the sides is riddled with tiny breakouts like pimples. I do wash off the lotion now after every pumping, but I'm afraid to use the JaSON WILd yam lotion, and the PM cream that I have. I always washes off the cups after every use so I'm ready to use it next again. Those red pimple like bumps are not very nice looking. I'm just so glad they are not raised or husband will start asking questions.

Ah, the price to pay for enlarging our chest.

xxbabygirlxx

yeahh, its not a big deal though. Try using tea tree oil on them. I find ppl who are prone to breakouts to begin with, and noogle, will probably break out on their chest. I'm sure after some TLC it should be fine

eva_bs

Hi girls!!!
Thank you so much for letting me know that I am not the only one that has this problem.
I wash the lotion right after I pump. but it still doesn't help! :(
Maybe I just need to pump without the lotion. but then I am afraid that I will get stretch marks.

Did anyone notice that the red ring appears when doing high intense workouts? (with push ups and other crazy stuff like that! :) )

LISATG

Eva, I haven't received my NB yet, so cannot address the rings, but had the same small red pimply type breakout issue from massaging a month or so ago. Someone on another board suggested exfoliation, so I bought a tube of exfoliate and used it every time that I showered and in a couple of days all of the breakout was gone! :) I use Olive Oil for my massage and I know that is the culprit. I have continued to use it and exoliate my breasts (and face!) daily and have not had any more breakouts, so you might try that and see if it works. Hope it does!
Good luck!
Lisa

LAWMANN2004

HI All !!!!!
In my usage of Jasons cream I have yet to see any kind of break out from using it.
By the time i'm done pumping, it's soaked in to my breasts.
I massage with it before pumping and no problems.
But everybody is different. What works for me might not work for you.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

eva_bs

LISATG,
Thank you for your comment. So do you massage only with olive oil?
Good Luck with your NB! :)

Jamie2,
From where do you buy your cream? Can I order some online? I ordered the new breast success cream. I hope that it will work for me. :)
Which jasons cream do you use? I saw that there are a few kinds.

Thanks girls!!! :)

Teeny Tiny

Hi Eva, I too use the Jason Creme, I'm pretty sure the cream Jamie2 is talking about is the wild yam balancing cream they sell. I don't remember if you're in the US, but if you are the one of the cheapest places I have found it is online at Allvitaminsplus.com, they offer free shipping in the US. Here's a link to it on their site...

http://www.allvitaminsplus.com/078522050629.html

One thing I think I should mention is that the image and ingredients are false on their website, the product ingredients and label have been slightly changed.

Here's a link to another wild yam cream I think you might be interested in, I just got 2 jars in the mail, it has a higher yam concentration, which I'm hoping will be more beneficial than the current Jason Natural's version. It's even a bit cheaper than the Jason's through this site I found that carries it...

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-14247-good-n-natural-14-wild-yam-cream-with-aloe-and-vitamin-e-4-oz

Hope I didn't step on anyone's toes, but I thought this might be of some use for those interested in using a wild yam cream with their noogling routine. ;)

soonenough

Eva_bs, I found out what's causing my breast breakouts. I have been using the Avon MOisture Therapy Intense for greasing around my breast and it's just simply too thick and is clogging up the skin pores. My sister gave me 6 bottles of this; it's very good to moisturize my legs but is too thick for the more delicate breast area. I since switch to using Jason Wild Yam balancing cream and Cocoa Butter Therapy oil with Vit E to lubing around the breast and the breakouts subsided. I also bought the Breast Success cream from ebay and just received today.

Jamie2, the Jason Wild Yam balancing cream was not the cause of the breakout. I now switch to using this cream and Cocoa Butter oil to grease before noogling.

What helped me was when I only grease around the breast and oil the rim of the cups. I don't massage the cream all over the breast just around the perimeter. I apply Jason wild cream all over when massaging before noogling and then use this cream again around when I'm actually putting the cups on top.

LISATG

Hi Eva,

Yes, I massage with Olive Oil and add a dropper of Wild Yam Extract. I did use Fenugreek and Wild Yam, but the FG smell took over my house! From things I've read Olive Oil absorbs well into the skin, plus it is fairly inexpensive and easily obtainable. So far it has done a good job for me. I did get my NB today!!! So, that part of my journey has begun.
Good luck,
Lisa

eva_bs

Teeny Tiny,
Hi Dear. How are you doing? :)
I am not form the U.S. I am from Israel.
I can't use the Jason Cream becuase it is wild yam :( I am taking Bountiful Breast. it's made from BO. So I can't use creams that contain WY in it. :(. It sound like that the Jason Cream is great! I wish I could try it! :(

soonenough,
Yahh maybe the problem is that my cream is to thick! I must find a different cream to use! Maybe I will just massage with Olive Oil.

LISATG,
Hay Dear! I forgot to welcome you to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops! Sorry! So here WELCOME! :)
Good Luck with the NB!!! :)

LISATG

Hi Eva! In your part of the world you should be able to get fresh pressed olive oil! Thanks and good luck on your journey.
Hugs,
Lisa

BosomBlossom

Omg Eva.. the SAME thing happens to me! Whenever my body temperature raises (exercise, hot shower, tanning bed) just my breasts only get super red looking! It's embarassing, I hope it doesn't do that during the summer when I'm wearing a swimsuit. :-/

eva_bs

BosomBlossom,
Does all your breasts get read? Mine just gets the red ring that appears when I pump. I don't know if I should continue to use the pump :(
I really liked how it worked for me. but I really don't like how I get the red markes after I do my workouts.
It's really weird!