Started April 2016 -- up about a half cup size

Sunny491

Hey there everyone,

First post. I wanna say thank you to everyone who has contributed to the forum. All your stories and advice have been so helpful. I feel really happy to be posting on here today and finally showing off some growth of my own. I've been noogling 6 months now. I started as a 32A-32B, bought a 32C recently, but it's still a bit big. So I'd say I've grown about half a cup size, or a little less than an inch around. I'm 25 year old, 5'2" 115 pounds. I'm in a relationship with a self-admitted boob man. He laughed the first time I showed him my cups, but he now wholeheartedly supports it. ;)

I'm attaching a a picture of me when I started (April 2016), and then another of me as of today.

My acne has cleared up significantly too. I take between 6 and 9 1400mg soft gels of flaxseed oil every day and I also rub it on while noogling. Not on any birth control. I do eat very healthy and exercise a lot. My routine is 7:2 for about an hour or two a day. The progress has been on and off, especially around my period I have noticed a lot of deflating. But I've read that it takes a long time and a lot of dedication to notice real growth, so I'm being patient.

Any suggestions or comments would be much appreciated! Cheers. :)

Attachments

• image1 (1).JPG
    image1 (1).JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Photo on 10-3-16 at 11.35 AM.jpg
    Photo on 10-3-16 at 11.35 AM.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 146