Starting My Jouney :D

dedelynn

stuck between two worlds
hi needacup, looks like your getting great results. please keep us posted on your results. are you doing anything else in your routine for nbe?

dede

needacup

slowly getting there, 'bout ready to add estrogen
Hi All,

Just tried my first hydro noogle, have been reading what everone's posted, and yesssssssss I filled the large cups withing minutes without discomfort. Using hot water in the cups was very relaxing and completed without the annoying purple!

The only problem was the mess, lol. (glad that I was in the shower!)

I can't wait for the xl cups to arrive!

I do have a question tho: Has anyone else experienced thier nipples peeling? (as would happen with a bad sunburn ... even using coco butter and massaging oils)

ExcitedForBewbs

Bounce, little kitties. Bounce!
I still have trouble hydro noogling. ): I never experienced peeling nipples. Do you tape them down at all? Nipples tend to get larger and softer through blood circulation, but it's weird to be peeling even submerged in water. o_O

needacup

slowly getting there, 'bout ready to add estrogen
... no, i've never taped them down. i can feel them pulling as stretching as i noogle. maybe they were just growing too fast. they only peeled the one time shortly after i began.

and just to update, i am filling a 40c now, almost to overflowing when swelling :)