Starting noogling again ! :D

Amber1993

Hi everyone,

I came accross this board again to see inspiring success stories, and get the best guidelines i could find for having real notieable growth.
I read posts from James because it's clear and simple.

Until 22 years old I had nearly 0 boobs (not even A cup). I was so sad about it, it was SO frustrating.
But at 22 I began to eat way healthier, lots of carbs (critical for hormone function), lots of water, I massaged my breasts for a few weeks and noogling 2 or 3 months (45min not pumping very hard, laying on the back), and I went up to a 34B.
I am so pleased everyday to feel that I have breasts, it's been several months but I am celebrating it yet. Thing is, I think they're truly beautiful, but now i see it's possible, I want more. I don't have a tiny waist like some women do, so it would be even better if I had more boobs. :) just for you to know : 23 years old, 157cm height, 53kg. 22 bmi.
I started to exercise more to drop the fat left around the waist, as I'm not big but it tends to sit there.
Breasts goal is 34E. So, 3 more cups !

That's why on the other hand I am ready to make breasts grow at their best.
This is my plan :
-Massage 10 minutes with coconut oil 2 times a day, everyday (honestly, i could do it with flaxseed oil if i knew it was critical for nbe but i don't really know so i use coconut oil, love the smell)
-Noogling 4+ hours 2 to 4 days a week, with a break of 2 minutes every 15 minutes
-Water : already drinking an average of 3L a day

I want a growth like RocketMelon omg *_*

Other reasons why I want to grow my breasts :
-Satisfy my boyfriend AF XD
-Feel more femenine and confident
-Body harmony, + comfortable in my clothes (aesthetics)
-Challeeeeeeenge and show to people everything's possible !

Just a question though. I am a 34B, and I have medium, and large cups. I don't know which one should i use because it seems medium is quite small but the large is harder to put on. I only succeed eventually if I lay down on the back. Perhaps I am between 34A and 34B !
I want nipples go up preferably, but there isn't so much underboob skin for me to put the large cups. Maybe it gets better after swelling. Thing is with the medium cups i can fill the cups almost.

Mindy

Hello & welcome back . I think if you do some more reading around the site you'll find that
1. you'll be able to get better swelling in cups that don't touch your breast along the sides . More of a pulling from all sides at the same time .
2. tight fitting cups along the sides will pull more straight out only .
3. several members have posted that laying on there backs have helped a lot with under boob .
I hope this helps if not maybe somebody else can help .

Amber1993

Thank you Mindy.

I noogled 4 hours yesterday, it made me red ring marks that would last for some time but as I went to bed after, it is totally gone now.
The suction is optimal with coconut oil. I hope it is the right cup size for me and that I will have results long term.
Does it have to hurt to be effective ? I push it but when it starts to squeeze to much that it become definitely uncomfortable, either i decrease a tiny bit, either i massage them and put it on again.

One year ago, when I noogled a bit, I hadn't any red marks, and i was noogling very soft, almost nothing. Haha.

Mindy

I maybe wrong but you should feel some pulling on your breast but NOT pain when pumping ; pain means your pulling to hard or that's the way I see it & I do . a
As far as red marks you will have them for a short time if longer then you may want to try some padding ; but for me the padding made the red marks larger than without ; but they go away for me after a couple of hours . It's all up to your body & blood flow .

Amber1993

Okay,
Thank you Mindy, I think I understand what you mean.

I came back from holidays and put again my cups on. The large ones. (34B here) I'm so glad it fit perfectly now. Even though I only noogled a few hours like 2 times (but with the new method like 4h+ in a day, 2-3 days a week).
I am not sure if my mind is tricking me, but I can see a difference.

I wonder why this method works better than just 30-45 a day. I think about it, and I guess the breasts are expanding more and more (over a day) and that is why NB is pushed far beyond. The other days of 0 NB are pretty useful too, as I can see the skin creates more plump the following hours and days after hard NB sessions.

I'll let you know how it goes for me. Hopefully I can reach a D cup one day !

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=373040boobs.jpg