starting soon... How do you think my body will respond?

WillBeSexC

hey guys im Lola
22 years old, from NYC :)

Im a 32A (ill-fitting with gaps...)
4 ft 11
105 pounds

How do you guys think my body will respond? Girls with a similar size who are willing to share their experiences... would make me very happy :D :D :D :D :)

my boobies are so tiny :( Im keeping my goal realistic, Im hoping to be a good-fitting A / Small B by Christmas
Do i have much hope? Whatcha think?

(sorry about the uglyness :'( )

Attachments

• startingpointNoBra.jpg
    startingpointNoBra.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 213

PetiteNShy

Hi Lola (cute username by the way lol),

I started NB wearing baggy 32A bras when I started doing deep tissue massage back in March (I started noogling in April and took a two month break and came back in July). It's taken patience but the gaps are starting to disappear in my bras and at the rate I'm growing I expect to be a full A by November. Unfortunately, it seems that girls who start out with more are likely to grow faster, but there are plenty of success stories with NB from people who started out at even smaller sizes like AAA or AA.

Before you see a big increase in size you can probably expect an increase in fullness and improvement in shape. Your breasts may be small, but they're round and have a good amount of tissue so I think you'll respond very well and see great results if you're patient and stick with it.

Also, I don't mean to be negative, but you might not want to count on that large of an increase by Christmas. It's definitely possible and could very well happen (and I hope it does for you!) but not everybody is a quick responder. Good luck, I'll be looking for your updates!

pipitavivita

Hi Lola!

I love your username as well :D I'm 21 and your height, so nice to see somebody similar on the boards!!! :)

You can see my starting pics and experiences in my own topic. I started out a bit bigger at a fuller 32B, and I am not a diligent noogler at all, but I believe I've seen nice results so far especially comparing to this.

The most helpful thing for me at least since I have a narrow ribcage is to noogle 1 cup at a time. This way I feel that I can manipulate the domes better somehow, like pressing down the cups on the ribcage in the opposite direction of where I would want growth( for example, if you would like to improve your tops, press on the bottom of the cups near your ribs, if you would like bottom increase, then press on the upper rims, etc). For cleavage building, many girls just simply try to position the cups as far up as they go below the collarbone and pump from there. Since starting in Nov 2010, I've mainly been using the pump and release method, however recently I started switching to pump and hold. This seems to get me better results, without increasing the size of the nipples/areola. Even with pump and release, they go down after the swelling subsides, but I would rather not risk it :) Regarding permanent indentations, I think this usually happens in case you are using too much pressure and/or are overpumping. If you pump just until you feel a slight pull, you shouldn't have any issues.

I agree with PetiteNShy, you have a nice shape and a good starting point, so I think you will do well and even if you might not get B's by Christmas(although it can certainly happen), you should definitely get fuller A's!

Happy pumping and good luck, will be looking forward to your progress :)

pipitavivita

WillBeSexC

Thanks so much you guys, you two really gave me a whole lot of encouragement! :D I think I'll stick with just trying to fill out my A by Christmas.

Again, thanks so much! I feel a lot better now

xo, Lola