Starting stats and pic

Malone

I've had my NG for just over a week now and honestly, if I was as dedicate to other aspects of my life as I am to noogling I would be rich, on the cover or a fitness magazine or given a humanitarian award! haha

Starting stats as at Nov. 7th:
Height: 5'3
Weight: 122lbs
Build: tiny on top, althetic but "pear"ish on the bottom
Above: 31
Across: 30
Below: 28
Bra Size: 32A (padded). My mom is a DD at least (what the hell?!) so I'm thinking she should be paying for my NB system! ;)
Goal: Anything bigger than this but hopefully a full 34B
Married: Yes. Obviously my husband didn't marry me for my boobs but I know he would be thrilled if there was more of me to grab on too.
Children: None
Issues: left breast sits a bit higher and is slightly bigger than right breast

Program:

NB twice a day - 30 minutes in the AM and 1 hour (or more if I can) in the PM
Using the medium cups but have just ordered the large because I feel like my chest is really wide and the red marks I get after noogling aren't fully around my breasts. Make sense?

Just received PM (Ainterol) and started taking that this week. Anyone else have success with this brand??

I plan to update with pictures monthly. I think I'm a slow responder so far and I don't want to get caught up in measuring weekly and being discouraged by those numbers. I do feel fuller which makes me happy so it's enough to convince me for now that some progress is happening.

Starting pics:
Picture 1 is my goal bra. It's nothing sexy but it's a 34B. I clearly am a far way off from my goal. ;)
Picture 2 is a left side profile. I did take a front view but the picture is too dark. Will have to re-take it and post later.

NB expeirence so far:
Days 1-9
No trouble getting the cups to stay on but my breasts would discolour very quickly so I had to keep releasing some tension. I wasn't even pumping hard but figure they might need time to get used to it.
Minimal to no swelling after AM and PM noogling, although I feel like I'm swollen when I wake up the next morning. Anyone else have this?

Days 10-11
My breasts are reaching 1.5-2 inches in the cup and I'm able to pump a little harder. Still no swelling really but again, they feel different.

I will continue with what I'm doing while I wait for my CL's to come in. I'm hope to noogle a little with the mediums and then the CL's for a bit and hopefully get some swelling this way.

Any insight or tips are more than welcome and appreciated!

I'm thrilled to finally be a part of this awesome and supportive community ;D

Momof5

Hi and welcome!
I know exactly what you mean about dedication to noogling, before I started I was doing Pilates for 20 min each morning, but now I'm spending all my extra time in the morning noggling instead! ;D. I always feel a little fuller in the mornings too which is definitely an extra incentive. I've been at this for about 6 weeks now and although the tape still doesn't agree, I can see the difference. It's working, now I just have to try to be patient!

aiminator

Hi!I have been working at this for a little over a week. No difference yet but like you I feel different, fuller. Tape measure says no.
We are similar in build. Also, I have the same situation, my left breast is smaller than the right. Seems to me it is getting more noticiable. I am going to work extra on the left so it will catch up.
I do have trouble with the medium cups staying on though even lubed up with baby oil. I ordered small cups, which have not arrived, so hopefully they will stay on better and I can do both at the same time. I am the same as you. I fill the cups 1.5-2 depending on the angle or the way I point the camera. LOL.
Good luck!