Still Pumping

J

Joan_CD

Hi All;

We had such a lovely time at the party last Saturday night. I got pretty close to the cleavage I wanted. But, I am still going to keep on pumping!!! I am at the 3 1/2 inch mark on the XL cups, but I don't sustain that. I am hoping to eventually make the 4 inch mark and sustain between 2 and 3 inches. If I can do that, I will be a fairly good sized B cup, which is what I always hoped to achieve. Happy pumping to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(of course if I was to hit a C cup that wouldn't be too bad either)!!!

K

kultzu

That's awesome , Joan ;). 3 1/2'' mark on XL cups :-* :-*.

Keep pumping ,
Kultzu

C

catsrule

ladies and gents....even if you feel like you hit a plateau, keep going..it WILL PAY OFF....that day WILL come when you really start to notice, feel, and look bigger BECAUSE you ARE!! don't stop Joan!

J

jellyDeeeee

I second the motion Noogleberry everyday !!!!! brings better ( much better) than surgery results !!!!

E cups !!!!!!! beautiful shape !!!!!! and above all healthy xoxoxoxoxox I love Noogleberry love jellyEEEEEEE xoxoxoxoxo Never give up !!!!!

jinj

im pumping too joan!!!!
haha measurements are always the same but i can see i got bigger.. hahaaaaaaaaaa XD
after all these yrs, i finally see that my chest aint flat!

K

kultzu

Jelly,

I am very glad to hear you and your E ;) ;) ;) ;).

That's so amazing. I love my D and so thrilled to be able to keep that size even not pumping for a week.

Kultzu

P

Philli

Well aren't we all a happy bunch of 'D'ers and 'E'ers ;D. I'm getting the better of my Bronchitis now and pumping regular again....which pleases hubby no end. I'm now at 4.1/4 inches on the XL before the skin stops contact with the cup... My right nip is less than 1/4 inch from the nozzle, and the left one touches it. Oh, and Jelly, I'm dark red again.

J

Joan_CD

4 1/2 inches!!!!!!!!!!!! D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear God, you are all my idols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D :-*

J

jellyDeeeee

thankyou all and congrats to growth for all phili I am an E cup but not reaching the ends of the xl yet heaven forbid the size id be if I did that !!!!! lol..... good luck all love jellyEEEEE....