Stretch marks?!!

what should i do?

• give up?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pump less often?

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

gellygirl99

This can't be true! so i've had my noogleberry for about a month now and so far i haven't had any swellling..mostly because i haven't been faithful and i've taken a few day breaks here and there. Today i was pumping for about 3 hours and i still had no swelling but when i took off the medium rings i had about 3 new stretch marks on each breast...this is very depressing. i want to cry. i feel like if i'm not going to get any swelling and i'm going to get more stretch marks. i might as well give up. :'(

gellygirl99

the crazy thing is...i fill the domes completely. when i first started i only filled to about the 1 inch mark...i've pumped three days in a row 3 hours each with no pain and i completely fill the domes with swelling. when i take them off however all the swelling goes down and i have stretch marks! am i doing something wrong?

Anastasia916

use TONS of cocoa butter lotion before pumping, you are getting stretch marks from the skin stretching and not being moisturized enough!

gellygirl99

thanks ladies! i noogled last night and took your advice about the cocoa butter! HUGE difference....still no swelling but at least no more stretch marks. :) i'm still hopefull

secret

hey babe dont give up yet, i never got stretch marks from NB ,but i heard Egyptian magic cream does the magic :)

soonenough

Ever since you started this thread, I've been more conscious of applying oil before noogling; I don't want stretch marks either. I have Cocoa Butter oil; would that be the same thing as lotion, I wonder?

gellygirl99

if you dont already have a lot of stretch marks i wouldnt be worried. i think my skin hates me because im not even 125 pounds and i have stretch marks all over. :-[

AA2C

maybe you should try taking MSM you may not have enough collagen in your skin if you have stretch marks all over. You should do some research on things that effect skin elasticity.

sliptinge

Hi hun, don't worry too much over the stretch marks. I got a few of them when I first started pumping because your bodys just adjusting. Mine faded quickly and you can't even see them anymore. So don't worry! Just go easy on the pumping because you ARE stretching your skin so be gentle :)

Slip xo

itsjust4fun91

I've always had stretch marks and getting pregnant gave me some really bad ones on my breast, but I've noticed that they are really blending in better since the breast growth with noogleberry. When I first take the domes off anywhere my breast touched the plastic, the old stretch marks will seem puffy and red, but it goes away quickly and once the red fades, you can't tell where I have them any longer, unlike before pumping when they were very indented and prominent. But that's just my experience and it wasn't the case until my breast began swelling.

Mel

KeiWish

I also have some really bad stretch marks from pregnancy. I went from and A cup pre-pregnancy to a VERY full C when the milk came in just a few days. You can look at my starting pics in the gallery and see how bad they are. I also hope that the NB will enlarge them and make the marks fade. Fingers crossed! But you are not alone, remember that! :)