Strumpet's Pics

secret

you have the PERFECT breast, omgosh if mine was a bit like yours size shape etc i';ll be so happy like happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!

Strumpet

@Junjo: thanks :) I hope we can both reach our goal!
@Tatiana: thanks!! <3 you're too kind.
@roadrashes: Thanks! Sometimes I think it's growth and sometimes I think it's just the lighting/positioning of the camera. x3 I have to buy my bras online because of the weird size. I will keep updating. =)
@Anni: Thank you! It's encouraging that other people see a difference.
@Sofia: thank you :)
@Secret: hahaha, thanks! you'll get there ;)

jnorton22002

Hi Strumpet,

You know young lady, I truly love your breast shape, as I said before. I see sooooo much improvement from your starting pics. I cry my self to bed at nite wishing my breasts looked like yours. Wellllll I don't cry but I certainly wish mine were. You are perfect now honey, Love ya girl Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Strumpet

Thanks MamaJ and LA!
LA you know I look at your journey with inspiration because we had similar starting stats. =]

5 month update!
I think I want to transition into bra pics, but I don't really wear 32Bs anymore because they're so loose! So, another "nude" pic and me wearing a 30C. :)

I've been a little more inconsistent in pumping this month... and I'm a little worried about those red marks at the top of the breast.. I think they're from the foam rings, but I haven't noogled for 12 hours or so. Maybe I've been overpumping a bit? :/ I started taking flaxseed oil supplements and I'm going to try to drink more water!

jnorton22002

hi Strumpet,

Honey, you look absolutely gorgeous. I'm in awe of your breasts. Although I've grown, Your total breast shape is perfect. I'm sooooo veryyyyyyyy happy for you. now,tell me what you are doing to make those babies grow. Loving you sweetie Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Lily13

wow if my breasts looked like that in a bra, I wouldn't have to noogle! lol You have the perfect shape.

Strumpet

Mama J, thank you! Wish they were growing. >:C I know I have to be patient but I feel like I've made hardly any progress in 5 months.

Thanks Lily. :]

jnorton22002

Oh Strumpet,

You have made such good progress. Please, don't be down on yourself. you truly do have great looking breasts, believe me. Hugs my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* Go girl

SueB5

Hi Strumpet. I agree with what everyone has said. You really do have a really great shape! I wish you could see what everyone else is seeing. Sue

T

tpurple

I wish mine were close together, my nipples point to the sides.

LAWMANN2004

HI Strumpet !!!!!!
Keep up the good work !!!!
Very noticeable growth in these pictures.
The boobie fairy is comming soon !!!!!!!!!!!!1
Jamie2 ;)

jnorton22002

Hi Strumpet,

Just wanted to let you know that I really admire you breast shape and you. Keep up the great boobage quest and you'll get there soon. Loves ya Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

minnie34

Strumpet, your breasts are what I dream mine will look like one day. They are simply perfect, so beautiful.

roadrashes

Strumpet - You look great! I find that I fill out the 34 D with cleavage then a looser fit with the 36 C so I understand what you speak off. Congrats on a job well done!

Strumpet

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. :]
I just wish I were progressing towards my goal a bit...! I haven't noticed any change in how my bras are fitting at all.
I'm hoping that now that I've added supplements, I might see some change by the end of the summer.