Surprise Visitors...

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Anyone ever have a surprise visitor during your pumping session?

I live in an apartment building and reported a drain problem yesterday. They never respond to service requests in less than a day. So, I wasn't thinking about it and home, so I started pumping. Halfway into it, I get a knock on the door.... and I couldn't just ignore it as he would just come in...

I've never gotten those domes off faster... Slapped a shirt on... and realized as I was opening the door that my boobs were protruding *way* out there since I had been nearly filling the M domes and to top it off -- my nipples get enormous (for me) in those domes. How did I realize this? My arm pushed hard against them when I started to open the door.

I'm sure it would have been hilarious if the guy knew what was happening. I had to bend over to reduce the visual effects. Also the one time I wanted the initial swelling to go down fast... it seemed to take an eternity. Now that it is over, I'm laughing at myself. I was so self-conscious and it felt like spotlights were on my boobs. lol

I believe he didn't notice a thing except me acting very weird.

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
That's really funny. I had a situation as I was pumping on the couch, my husband was about to leave to pick up our daughter from school, but with no notice my father-in-law was waiting on the outside of the door. I was totally oblivious as I was very comfortable noogling while web surfing on my tablet. He gave me subtle hints for me to go get dressed, but I didn't hear him. Eventually he blurting out loudly, "My dad's here!" It took me a second to process it as I was surprised and never ran faster to my room for cover. Then I got dressed hurried back outside and he already left. So I panicked for nothing.

Jenni

LOL. Too funny.

After all this time that owned NB, the likelihood of being caught in the act has been great. I used to stay with a roommate. Luckily for me, she worked incredibly long hours and we had separate rooms. But there were some close calls where she would come home early and I would be doing something like pumping while vacuuming the carpet. I'd have to drop what I was doing and hurry my topless self back to the safety of my room. Once or twice they farted off in the escape, but I retrieved it in time.

The economy being what it is, I've now moved back in with my family for the year (hopefully just the year). The greatest challenge for me has been where to stash my NBE things, as my family members have fewer reservations about touching my things. I used to keep the system in its case under the bathroom sink, before being constantly questioned about the contents.

Recently, I accidentally left the domes in the domes behind in the kitchen (I was cleaning them off). I came home from church the next day to find that my dad had neatly deposited them along the shelf that holds my gaming consoles. I shuddered when I saw them just sitting there for all to see. An odd place to return them to me, but I'd be surprised if he hasn't figured out their intended purpose...

I am hoping to move to another state to finish school, so that will be an even bigger challenge. I dream of how nice it would be to noogle more freely.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@Xiao - That's funny in a couple of ways.. lol

@Jenni - Pumping around family has to be nerve racking. My parents had zero knock policies when I lived at home. Granted I wasn't NBE'ing but being the horny teenager I was, this was still nervous times (especially uhm.. specialized 4 color printed schematics discovery :) ).

My favorite so far is the hugely loud fart-off while talking on the phone with accompanying triple-attempt grab to prevent even louder clatter on a hard floor... *sigh*

I'm just waiting for the time I walk into the apartment hallway with them on under my big t-shirt (one of those Hanes "Wear Around" things). Damn thing is so comfy I do loose track of my "state"... lol BTW, I highly recommend those as I can even wear my XLs under them. It looks silly but I'm more interested in staying warm.. :)

DJ

Mindy

dminer84 said:

@Jenni - Pumping around family has to be nerve racking. My parents had zero knock policies when I lived at home. Granted I wasn't NBE'ing but being the horny teenager I was, this was still nervous times (especially uhm.. specialized 4 color printed schematics discovery :) ).

My favorite so far is the hugely loud fart-off while talking on the phone with accompanying triple-attempt grab to prevent even louder clatter on a hard floor... *sigh*

I'm just waiting for the time I walk into the apartment hallway with them on under my big t-shirt (one of those Hanes "Wear Around" things). Damn thing is so comfy I do loose track of my "state"... lol BTW, I highly recommend those as I can even wear my XLs under them. It looks silly but I'm more interested in staying warm.. :)

DJ
Diminer84 I found that a oversized tube top with a couple of small holes in it for the air lines works real well for holding the domes in place when trying to starting pumping and if for some reason you fart-off, every thing is supported so no mad dash to grab everything .

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
dminer84 said:

DJ

The fart sounds are definitely what makes my inner child giggle. Especially when I'm with my husband, and he makes a "What was that?" face. Luckily he and I are pretty comfortable around each other our it would have been really awkward.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Mindy said:
Diminer84 I found that a oversized tube top with a couple of small holes in it for the air lines works real well for holding the domes in place when trying to starting pumping and if for some reason you fart-off, every thing is supported so no mad dash to grab everything .

I'm considering looking at my old tube tops or tight house shirts and poking holes in them for the tubes! I never thought of that before! Thanks for the idea! It's hard for me to stay still while noogling. I have to multitask, so that will be of much help as they always lose suction. Plus I'm worried about damaging the tubes when they're bent at a 90 degree angle under my shirts.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Can't say I know a thing about tube tops, especially "oversized". I've never had a need for one. :) And I'd have to get massive before I could pull one of those off -- my shoulders aren't going to get any smaller so I need some boulders to take attention away. :)

However, this is a good idea -- maybe I'll get lucky and find one on amazon.

As for the tubes, the folding will break them down over time if you fold hard. But in my big tshirts, they get very little force on them. Actually, it has been nice to pump to a level, pinch off and pump the other (rightie) to a higher level. Pros and Cons... Anyway, it is a good idea to have a couple of meters for replacements over time (q-tips and alcohol to clean oil out).

DJ

Jenni

I've always just pumped them separately since my left is bigger than my right. I also can't sit still when pumping. To not have the pump bouncing around while multitasking, I pinch the ends of the tubes shut with binder clips. If they get damaged (and it's only happened once), I can just snip a little off the end.