Suss's pics!

Suss

Thanks all, you are so sweet :D

Hopefully i will come back with more good news soon ::)

I think Im patient, but mybe I still put my goals to high..? Im aiming for an A-cup within a year and a C-cup before 3 years have past.

Strumpet

I think that's a super reasonable goal, Suss. :) Totally doable.
Just remember to take it slow and not get discouraged.

Suss

Today I really felt like my boobs where smaller than ever! Since I overpumped on Suturday I must stay of noogleing until it heals... I truly thought, by looking in the mirror, that my boobs where all gone! Then I took pics of them just to show to myself there's still somewhat bigger than when I first begun noogleing, and here is the results! I havn't noogled since saturday, the marks are all from overpumping.

I figure it could encourage others to think about takeing pics instead of looking in the mirror when feeling "boobie-down", because I recond our minds playing tricks on us alot when it comes to how our boobs look!

Happy noogleing all you fantastic, encouraging people! <3

(secret; thank you so much! all best boobie-wishes to you!)

Attachments

• DSC00271.JPG
    DSC00271.JPG
    416 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC00272.JPG
    DSC00272.JPG
    402.8 KB · Views: 230

BunnyXXX

idk to me they dont look that small :) wow even in this photo where you thought they were smaller there is still so much more fullness than the start photos x

hope you feel better soon hugs xxx

Kat

Personally, I always feel like my boobs look smaller on a picture than in real. (not when it's a close up, because than they look huge ;)) I also have days that I think my boobs have grown and that they look good and a week later I feel like they became smaller and don't look good. Sometimes I think it is just between my ears, but I also think it has to do with my hormones during my cycle ...

minnie34

Suss if you compare your starting pic to the last one you've uploaded the difference is remarkable and incredibly inspiring.
I think you'll reach your goal, no problem. Well done you
xx

soonenough

Suss, you're responding fast to noogling. Definitely more meat, especially looking at the side picture. so exciting to see growth or if you can't see it, feel it, isn't it??

kellynne

Awesome Suss! You are having fantastic results! There is some obvious change and growth....
I am so excited for you. I started out almost flat after having nursed four babies and what little boobs I had to begin with were pretty much gone, gone gone. I am no where near where I'd like to be, and my progress has been very slow (I have dense breasts, and have been told that is probably why) but I definitely have made progress. I think that Noogleberry is a real gift.... I'm glad you're having good results too!
Keep up the good work, and congratulations!

itsjust4fun91

I just wanted to stop in and say wow. I think your results are awesome. What a difference the noogling is making in the fullness and shape of them. I'm so very excited to see these types of results. Congrats!!!

Mel

Brazilian_Girl89

Suss!! Your definitely one of the most inspiring girls here.. COmparing your first pic to your last one.. ohmy!! U look great and I wanted to let you know Im happy for you and am rooting for you (hope it makes sense in english)

:)

Congratulations!!!

T

tpurple

Mine looked just like yours after I breastfed, Your progress is amazing

yeya

Great Job...Keep us updated with pics.LOve your progress very fast responder..you can greatly see the difference and its been such a short time! How long you do it for? Whats your technique? would love to know. Thank you!