Sweet Dreeems of a Voluptuous Bust

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainyrain

Hi sweetdreeems,

Thank you for sharing your photos and stats! WOW, you look incredible!!! It's hard to imagine that you were even 32AA at some point. Do you know which of the supplements had an effect on weight gain? (I know you take quite a few and this may be hard to pinpoint.) My routine only consists of saw palmetto, fish oil, and noogleberry. I'm hoping to gain some weight since I'm so thin. Thank you and Congrats!

rainyrain

soonenough

wow, wow, wow, your progress is remarkable. And your shape is so round and perky. Love the changes from the beginning to current. Anyhow, may I ask why you were taking such a high mg dose of SP in the beginning? And I'm wondering too about taking PM with other estrogenic herbs. I was under the impression that when you take PM, you don't want to take other herbs as PM by itself is powerful. It seems like in your case, the combination below is doing a fantastic job of propelling your breast growth.

- 1,000mg Pueraria Mirifica
- 1-2 sprays on each breast of AINTEROL Pueraria Mirifica ATOMIZER after Noogling
- 3,050mg Fenugreek
- 1,920mg Fennel
- 1,500mg Wild Yam
- 540mg Saw Palmetto
- 1,000mg Flaxseed Oil
- 750mg Vitamin C
- 800 IU Vitamin E
- 1,000 IU Vitamin A & D
- 1 Prenatal Vitamin
- Lisinopril for high blood pressure

Congrats! I'm happy for you. ;D

xxbabygirlxx

Wow, looking great. Congrads to going up a full cup size ;D.

Just a question though, i thought PM and birth control are not allowed to be taken together? ??? I've heard from many people that doing them together it can cause major problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.