Tallulahblu'S Pics

C

catsrule

Oh dear, I hope that I did not offend you...I think you look FABulous, and am thinking that you are more than an A cup, becasue I was an 32 A , and I never looked like your pictures! if only!!!

Please, keep pumping and growing, you will get whatever you desire if you stay focused! I have been at this for years, and literally have changed my body........it DOES work, you just have to find out what works for YOU!

Bless you, hugs and kisses........

we are ALL friends here, and we are united.......when one hurts, we all hurt.......

T

tallulahblu

Ahh bless you all, You are all so lovely. Honestly i've been on other forums that were nothing like this. It's still taking me a while to get used to the fact that every one on here seems to be genuinely kind & supportive, I have to be honest it's that time of the month & i am feeling majorly hormonal today, even the fact you girls are being so sweet is making me want to cry lol. Thank you so much for the kind words. Happy pumping to all of you,
Tallulahblu x

R

roxybright

Tallulahblu,
Oh you are DEFINATELY not a fake! Those are some niiice boobs you got!!! They are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Their beautiful....be proud!!!!! Your a very lucky girl ;)

Rox-

J

Joan_CD

HI!

I am anxiously waiting for my NB to arrive and had a question. You said you don't like the feeling you get when you remove the cups and use a heating pad and it helps. Can you tell me what the feeling is? Is it pain or discomfort? And can anyone else tell me if they have some type of discomfort when they are done pumping? Thanks!!!!!

B

booler

Joan_CD,
I can tell you that when I first started using my medium domes I had skin issues. Now that is under control. But when I started using my large domes it felt like my lungs were being pulled through my chest wall during pumping. Not painful, but pretty significant discomfort. Then after I took off the domes my chest wall/ribs felt like they were being pressed down with weights. The feelling only lasted maybe 5-10 seconds, but oouuh, what a wierd feeling.
After a couple of weeks with the large domes I no longer have the feeling in my lungs, but my chest/rubs still feel slightly compressed right after taking off the domes for a few seconds.
I hope you adjust to the large domes quickly.
Booler

J

Joan_CD

booler said:
Joan_CD,
I can tell you that when I first started using my medium domes I had skin issues. Now that is under control. But when I started using my large domes it felt like my lungs were being pulled through my chest wall during pumping. Not painful, but pretty significant discomfort. Then after I took off the domes my chest wall/ribs felt like they were being pressed down with weights. The feelling only lasted maybe 5-10 seconds, but oouuh, what a wierd feeling.
After a couple of weeks with the large domes I no longer have the feeling in my lungs, but my chest/rubs still feel slightly compressed right after taking off the domes for a few seconds.
I hope you adjust to the large domes quickly.
Booler

Thank you Booler. I'm glad I know that cause I would have ben worried if it occurred and did not know why!

T

tallulahblu

Hi joan_cd,
Sorry i have been away from things for a while so i appologize foe not replying to your question. Thanks booler you answered perfectly. Like your self i no longer get the strange feeling & don't use the heat pad at all any more. I think when i started out i was over pumping a little bit as well which probably didn't help.

Tallulahblu x

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!