TBF's "No longer flat" journey!

midbackn2013

Update! Been following the regimen I posted for the most part. I didn’t get to hydro noogle last week at all but I have been keeping up otherwise. This was my recent swelling! In a 34C

Attachments

• ADDC289C-E029-48C0-97D2-D51F7ECC5A66.jpeg
    ADDC289C-E029-48C0-97D2-D51F7ECC5A66.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 211

8lemon8

Wow, your boobs look amazing! How much have you grown since the beginning? And have you been noogling consistently for the past few years?

midbackn2013

Thanks! I originally started out at 32” around, used NB and got to a 33”/34” I believe. Which was a B cup on me at the time. I stopped using NB since I reached my goal (2013). I gained about 20 lbs or so after that and started measuring at 36” around on my own and then picked up NB again early this year, took a long break and basically started again again this year in julyyyy-ish. I’m not sure what I measure as rn. I didn’t want to become obsessed with numbers. I’ll measure on my 6 month anni/Mid-January

noogler 24

wow ...dear can u answer one question please, did ypu lose any growth after stopping noogleberry? i want a full 32C,i expect that to happen in like,5 months..so i ll be done 1 year noogling by that time..can i stop when i reach my goal or i need to grow more ?

midbackn2013

It was mostly permanent. I lost some fullness but that was all. I just waited until my swelling was an inch more than my goal so that when the swelling went away, I’d be where I wanted

James

frenchgirl said:
Ashley.dne said:
James said:
frenchgirl said:
hi girl

at what size are you with cup please ?

Really? You can't read 3 posts up?

Maybe she meant what Noogleberry cup size :)

James REALLY DO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ??

YES ASHLEY I SPEAK ABOUT THE CUP'S SIZE ^^

JAMES THE ENGLISH IT IS NOT MY LANGUAGE SO BE NICE PLEASE !!

My apologies. Miss-understood and over-reacted. I just get upset at others on other sites I spend time on who repeatably ask questions asked and answered further up the thread.

From post #54 "I use the contoured extra large domes. "

noogler 24

james you are the biggest help for all of us :) so even if u over reacted ,you are still favourite member of all newbees :)
french girl,wowx half XL domes!! i am sure ur current size is my dream goal .you beautiful! :)

frenchgirl

noogler 24

Thanks but me i think that this it is not very big ... it is approximately 90 or 95 C ( FOR the french's size )

and me i would like to have DOUBLE D LOL :)

midbackn2013

Early check in :) I took like a month long break. I was doing way too much with all my body modifications LOL. Between noogling, DIY cool sculpting, exercise, meal prepping and doing a billion subliminals I couldn’t keep up anymore. I started back noogling today! As I’ve lost fat on my body, my boobs didn’t go down as much as I thought they would so that’s good. I’d say I’m pretty much at the same size as I was in my last picture update.

Ashley.dne

TiredofBeingFlat said:
Early check in :) I took like a month long break. I was doing way too much with all my body modifications LOL. Between noogling, DIY cool sculpting, exercise, meal prepping and doing a billion subliminals I couldn’t keep up anymore. I started back noogling today! As I’ve lost fat on my body, my boobs didn’t go down as much as I thought they would so that’s good. I’d say I’m pretty much at the same size as I was in my last picture update.

Ohhh how do you do DYI cool sculpting? :D

roxbury

Wow so have u increased since u started Noogleberry? I started in 2012 too, stopped and picking it up again.