Terrible shipping and customer service

saggymaggy

I ordered my noogle about a month ago now and anxiously awaited it's arrival. I was given the wrong tracking number so I just decided to wait patiently. I was absolutely heartbroken when it did arrive and the box was practically ripped open, items missing. So much for the supposed "discreet shipping". I tried to contact customer support and still haven't heard back in DAYS. I am so infuriated by this entire situation. I decided to just send back my noogle for a refund and it cost me 30$ to send it back after finding out Noogleberry won't cover the expenses and may even REFUSE to give me a refund for my item (despite the fact that they shipped it to me poorly AND items were lost in transit.) I had to answer four security questions just to make an account on this forum but they couldn't afford to seal the box with more than one thin piece of tape? I have had more professional packaging from independent sellers and this is supposed to be a professional company? You can't even reply to your own customer base! I've never seen such incompetence before. Ordering from Noogleberry was the worst mistake. Definitely will be advising anyone I meet to NOT go with Noogle.