The exercise "jiggle"

Anastasia916

LOL so I thought this was funny, I hadn't been able to really exercise in weeks due to some things going on. And now trying to get back on track... these past two nights my son wanted me to play DDR (dance dance revolution) with him, so I did, and I hadn't played it in, oh, 3 months or so. Well I can definitely tell the boobs have grown, I actually had a sports bra on and the entire time was distracted cause my boobs were jiggling! LOL I'm use to my butt jiggling when I jump but not the boobs, felt sooo weird. So I tried putting on different bras and nothing was stopping em! lol How do you girls get use to this??? It feels so weird to me. I mean they use to jiggle some when I got to a B cup through NBE but not like this, they feel like they are going to come off my chest when I jump lol. Anyone else experiencing this and think it's weird?

T

tavia

ha ha i know what u mean, i tryed running on the spot to warm up b4 exercise and OMG it was so uncomfortable, i had to grab hold of them and run with my hands on my boobs, i need a sports bra asap,

its a nice jiggle , but i dont wanna make them sag so i def need the sports bra ;D

C

chloespeaks

That's wonderful news ladies :D

I can't wait until it becomes a "problem" for me. Since I am an AA, I remember the brief strangeness when I was breastfeeding and I was a small C (and of course the boobies are more heavy then) of rolling over on my side and thinking - why do I feel squished? and realizing that my boobage was caught between my arm and body LOL. there are definitely new things to learn when you get the boobie appendages!

Chloe

Teeny Tiny

I wish I had that problem!

I had a friend in junior high school that had to buy a special controlling bra because when she ran in PE she'd practically knock herself out with her bouncing boobies, but she was already a 38E by the 7th grade. All the guys in school seemed to like her, but all the girls hated her and treated her like shit, can't imagine why! ::) Except for me though, I think I was the only girl friend she had in junior high, all the rest called her a slut, a whore, etc. But really she wasn't, she had really big breasts for her age, which took away a lot of the attention they were looking for from the boys, but she didn't dress or act slutty, she was quite descent and respectful of herself, unlike a lot of women and young girls who seem to live by the phrase, "Got it, flaunt it!" and make sure everyone in public can't help but see it. She didn't go out with a lot of guys or sleep around like a lot of the other girls did either, not that I know of anyway. She had one boyfriend that I knew of through junior high, and he wasn't even one of the "popular ones", she was more into guys with brains (nerds) than the jocks, which eventually put them against her because she wouldn't give them the time of day. She was a good friend, but I do have to admit that I was slightly jealous that she was so gifted and I was as flat as a board! ;)

thabai

Yep I ran upstairs before was a lil painful.. I need a sports bra too! an mebe some bigger bra's I'm filling these to the brink now ;D

Anastasia916

WOW 38E's! That would be a 32H for me! That's ridiculous! I feel bad for her because she must have had awful backpain and problems. And I would hate for my boobs to be that big because of the reasons you said girls being mean just because they are jealous and boys only interested for that one reason and not actually interested in her as a person. That must have really sucked. And I bet by now they are sagging to her knees! Ugh, I would have gotten mine reduced if they were that big. Reduced to a D.

Teeny Tiny

I haven't seen her since the 10th grade, we were friends through junior high, then shortly after we started going to Westwood High School in Mesa, AZ. she moved and I haven't seen her since. She never complained about back aches, but she was still young, as big as she may be now if she's still got them I imagine she's probably having a lot of problems. Not to mention what they may look like if she's had any kids. I think it would really suck going from a full plump 38E or bigger, then having kids and losing a lot of the fullness and shape afterward like most of us do, talk about sag city! I'm actually kind of glad I didn't have really big ones before having a child so I didn't have to experience that. But now that I'm not having anymore children I'm ready to have the shape I've always dreamed of, I just wish there was a faster, easier method besides having to go through surgery. Oh well, even if it takes several years I'm going to noogle until I reach my desired size, actually I'm probably a noogler for life! ;)

P

Philli

Hehehehehe,. Sometimes when its really hot I go to the shops without a bra on. I dont jiggle, bit I sure do wobble.

cleo

I've been getting the 'jiggle' in the gym for the last month and I love it!! I don't like running so I power walk so the jiggle isn't painful, no sports bra for me, love feeling the jiggle!! lol ;)

thabai

Wouldn't it be better to let them jiggle? I heard somewhere that wearing a bra less can encourage them to grow? Maybe gravity has its effect but if you're noogling too that'd stop any sagging?