The results are AMAZING! I'm a Believer...you should be too!

Strumpet

Hi superflat, your measurements sound a lot like mine, and I started with the small cups, but you'll probably be able to start with the mediums, and they'll last you longer (I only used the smalls for a few months). If you're still not sure, Lucy's probably the best person to ask about sizing: lucy@noogleberry.com

Best of luck to you :)

Matt B

Hi pianogirl,Your results are awesome,especially for only a few months.I just ordered my NB yesterday,and am looking forward to using it.I'm just a guy who likes breasts,and want 2 of my own.I've been on HBE for 4 months and have had good results.I just have to make sure the boobie fairy doesn't sink her claws in too deep.
You look great.

Matt B ::)

hopefulgal

Wow! I just saw your posts and you have great results! I'm very similar to your starting size, and I am excited to see that you are using Natureday, I am trying that too. I can't tell if itsworking for me, so its good to see someone with some results. Best of luck to you.

pianogirl

What I REALLY like about the Noogle is that GUYS are getting results, and great results at that! Before I ordered, I saw some posts from guys who were noogling and I had MAJOR BOOB ENVY! LOL! So I have to say, Im really happy with what I've acheived so far and I cant wait to see what I have in another 2 months. I think the addition of herbs help too. All I know, is I have a gyno yearly exam in Oct, and Im gonna tell my obgyn about this. Im sure there are plenty of girls that dont know and SHOULD know about this.

pianogirl

I went bra shopping AGAIN today (well, I had Kohls cash I needed to use) I really really wanted to see if I have graduated up to a 36 C cup....aaaand...I have! Yes, the brand can make a difference in the cut, but overall, yes Im wearing a true 36C now AND NOT SWIMMING IN IT AT ALL! Here is a pic of the new bra and the brand I bought. This one is really comfy girls, you should take a look at this brand next time you go shopping. It has the gel push up in it. A few weeks ago I bought the Maidenform two cup sizes bigger bra. WOW...Thats my April Fools bra! LOL! Its nice to choke on cleavage now! So...as you can tell...Im really bouncing off the walls today :D Oh yea, I honestly didnt mean to match my bra with my bathroom. LOL!

pianogirl

I am very thrilled! Where it really hits me is when I try new bras because I see my boobs everyday, its hard to really see the progress. But bra after bra of the same size, then it becomes a reality. I am stll taking the NaturesDay suppliments, but I wanted to hear some input from everyone else about how affective these herbs are compared to just noogling alone? I was going to take the last of my herbs, then see if there is a change or is it the noogling that is doing most of the growth. How many of you just noogle?

WillBeSexC

I can see why you're thrilled. You look amazing in that bra! Very pretty color, btw. Yay, 36C! Keep it up! I know you take natureday, but, do you take any other herbs?

pipitavivita

Hi pianogirl, congrats on your growth! Your bra is very pretty as well. If you got it in a 36C, and it boosts two cup sizes, does that mean that while wearing it, you are a 36DD? :O

I just noogle, because I'm too chicken to try any herbs, it might do more harm than good, and I don't want to take the risk, besides, I'm not in a rush to grow as fast as I can. As long as I know I'm growing for sure, I'm already a happy bunny :) Unfortunately, my breasts are nowhere near the equivalent of a 36C( in a smaller band size, it would have to be a 32DD, 30E, 28F, and my current goal is to reach the 28E/30DD/32D size), but then again, I'm really lazy in my noogling. Nonetheless, I am still seeing results, so I can't complain ;)

pianogirl

Hi pipitavivita,
Well, that particular bra that Im wearing is just a normal push up bra, no BIG padding to it. The one I had mentioned that made me two cup sizes bigger, I bought that one 3 wks ago, and YES IT MAKES ME A DD! It feels a bit odd while wearing it because Im not used to my boobs getting in the way. It feels like Im really on display. I guess its like when you go from not having long nails to long acrylics. I'll post a picture of that one as well. Im thinking about backing off the herbs due to a recent show on Dr. Oz. These suppliments may be doing something, nothing, or doing harm because it isnt FDA tested. So, we will see once I run out what (if anything) changes.

pianogirl

**UPDATE** I first want to say that for some ODD REASON, I stated that my start date was June 14th this year....but it was actually July 14th. Dont know what was up with that :p! Ok ok ok...now, onto more important matters...BOOBS! I am now a few days shy of 4 months with steady, consistant use, I think thats the key. I can really start to see my stretch marks from where there was shrinkage.
My prior measurement was 34 1/2"
My current measurement is 36 1/2" before noogling for the day, then it goes up to 37" afterwards.
(Note) I have stopped all herbal suppliments a few weeks ago because of cost and I wanted to see what JUST Noogling would do. And I gotta say, its the noogle, not the herbs.
So, here are some updated pics I just took this morning, about 12hrs after my last noogle session. Compare this photo to the first front shot taken in July, WOOOW! Im really happy with the results!
It MAY help if you had already had naturally large breasts, then you lost weight (like I had) and lost your breasts along with your ass! LOL! I used to be a med/lrg C cup, then shrivled down to an A-ish cup after weight loss. Im now fitting into C's again. So girls, I gotta say, Im really glad I didnt get implants. Yea, this takes devotion and time, but with much less at risk. And for those considering this product...the proof is in the pics...and in the bra!
Click the links for larger photos

Matt B

Hi piano girl,you have really improved,they look great.I happened to read one of your previous posts and I hope you don't mind my comments.
You mentioned stopping the supplements because they weren't FDA approved.Well,Vioxx was approved,Celebrex was approved and a whole host of others were also and just those have injured or killed more people in the US than herbs or vitamins ever have.
The FDA(Fear and Death Administration) has one goal and that is make money for big pharma and doctors.They don't want us taking care of ourselves.They want us to have to have a prescription for everything.
If one does their research and reads labels and sticks to quality supplements,they won't have a problem.
What about it all of you from Europe and the UK,has Codex affected your ability to purchase vitamins and minerals?
Let us know,cause the push for it is ongoing here.Why do you think all the drug companies are slowly and silently buying all the vitamin companies?A lot if not most medicines are made of herbs and natural constituents.But, companies can't patent things like red clover,fenugreek,fennel etc.
A quote from WEB.MD says it all:"Fenugreek is used in medications."The next statement is"No studies have shown that it works."
Well,If it didn't work why do drug companies use it in medicines?DUH!!
One last thing.DR OZ recommended honey and I believe avocado lotion for psoriasis.Did the FDA approve that?

Food for thought. MATT B

pianogirl

You make a good point. I was looking into bovine overy, but it seems that the UK has banned it, does anyone know why?

Teeny Tiny

Mad Cow Disease, which is a nasty condition where the brain basically turns into a sponge, it can take up to 10 years to show itself, and most die within a year of symptoms. Oh, and there is no cure, I think it's got a 100% fatality rate, or close to it. Apparently the UK was one place that had a really bad outbreak of the disease, which can be contracted through using BO supplements that have been produced using unsafe BO. There are very few that use Argentinian BO, the only safe source other than the US which doesn't produce it that I know of. And what few companies that use it charge more for their supplements, Bountiful Breast is the only one I know of that is supposed to use it and it's expensive. Any BO that costs drastically less probably got theirs from China or some other unsafe source. There's a lot of controversy over Ultra Breasts product, one forum user was told that they use US produced BO, but I've found they claim to use Argentinian, and another person on another forum claims that she found evidence that they get them from China. I guess it's hard to know for sure where anyone gets theirs from for sure, and with it taking up to 10 years for the disease to surface someone can think their using a safe product and end up being dead from it in about a decade. Personally as much as I want larger breasts I just don't think it's worth the risk myself, nothing's worth shortening your life over, not even larger breasts, but that's just my opinion. Here's a few sites for you to check out if you don't already know what it is...

http://www.mad-cow.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_spongiform_encephalopathy

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/bse/

http://kidshealth.org/teen/infections/bacterial_viral/mad_cow_disease.html

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/mad_cow_disease_and_variant_creutzfeldt-jakob_dis/article_em.htm

This should give you a good explanation of why the UK doesn't want BO or other products that could be contaminated with the disease. From what I've found before I think the UK had a very nasty outbreak of it once, and I can't blame them for not wanting another one, I know I wouldn't want to go that way. :-X

pianogirl

OMG! As you can probably see, I hadnt researched it because I had heard some people on here using it, but never really dug in too deep. Yea, thats something Im going to stay away from! Honestly, I liked what Natureday did for me labido wise, and it made my breasts tender, I dont know if that was growth? *shrug* But, because everything is going up around me (comcast cable for one things!) I couldnt swing the cost of two bottles of the liquid every month. If I could find that blend of herbs in something that was just sold as a suppliment, not a "breast Enhancer" Im sure it would be cheaper.

OK, so, I want a really great breast cream, what is the best overall success brand to go with?? I use Coco Butter cream when I noogle, thats all.

Matt B

Hi Pianogirl,pueraria miifica (PM)makes a topical cream.There are a number of companies out there that sell it but I don't know the best one.
Research this product as it is very strong if taken in pill form but as for the cream I don't know.Since the the skin is the largest organ in the body it will absorb a lot.
And,your breasts look a lot better than implants and they are yours'! ;D

Good Luck, MATT B :D

PS Pueraria Mirifica is the name of the herb not the brand name.

pianogirl

Well thanks Matt! Im really happy with what I have achieved so far that it has boosted my self confidence ten fold! I did some reading on the Pueraria *Mirifica, and what reviews I could find where from women who seemed to have a lot of irregular and break through bleeding after taking this. I have TERRIBLE periods, even after having an cryo-ablasion done a few yrs ago. The pill made me sick as hell, so I had my tubes tied at 27, and I dont have children (never wanted any). It probably works great on men since your very lucky to NOT get your period! LOL! So, I try to be careful what I use because my body rejects a lot of crap! My sister is on hormone replacement because she had a hyst done at the age of 29, and she is well beyond the DD mark because of the hormones. BUT, at the cost of weight gain as well.
Hmmmm....more research to be done!!

Teeny Tiny

I would never try the PM pills, too estrogenic for my system, but I have used the cream and soap before. I couldn't use it for very long because my skin did not respond well, dried out real bad, but I'm odd, but within 2 weeks of trying it I could feel that something was happening and they were starting to enlarge and firm up a bit. Every now and then I buy more of the soap and just make sure I lotion up real good to prevent the dryness afterwards. The cream and soap should be safe for you to try because their results are concentrated in the breast area, not throughout the whole body. Here's the brand I used that I recommend...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Femagis-Pueraria-Mirifica-Bust-Breast-Enhancement-cream-/130598339352?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e68448318

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-PUERARIA-MIRIFICA-HERBAL-BREAST-ENLARGEMENT-SOAP-90g-/220889448581?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336e098085

Matt B

Hi Piano girl,The PM does work well on us but after about 6 months erection ability is almost nil.All I ever used was RC,FG,and SP and of course the NB.I'm almost where I want to be as my shirts are starting to bulge a little even with a minimizer bra.I can still hide the girls and everything else still works as well. ;D
As I mentioned before,red clover and fenugreek have other benefits as well as breast growth.You gals have to be careful with the red clover because of the phytoestrogens in it.Just do some homework and stick to a good brand of supplements.Solaray,solgar,natures way etc.No puritans pride or gnc!

Be Good,MATT B ;D

Again,great pics. ::)