the XL size shock!!!

Anastasia916

okay so my hubby stopped by to get some dinner not too long ago (he works the night shift) and he brought some packages home that came, and in one was my new XL domes and my extra airlocks...

Taking the XL domes out I was in shock about how huge they were!!! I compared them to my large domes and they are twice as big!!! Insane! Well I put all my airlocks on my domes and have my pump set up the way I want it, and right now I'm pumping with the large domes, going to pump with them for 30 min to an hour then I'm going to try the XL's. But I'm afraid I won't be able to get both on at the same time. The larges still sometimes leak on the sides because my chest is so small, so probably I will have to pump with a L on one side and a XL on the other then switch.

I don't see how anyone can fill the XL's!!! I don't think I will be filling them for months and months lol. Heck maybe years haha. But maybe I can reach my goal with them and not need any bigger than these, these are so huge I'd be terrified to see the bigger size to this one. Wish me luck with the XL's. I'll report back to if I can get them on lol.

Anastasia916

okay so after pumping with the large domes for about an hour, I put on one XL on my smaller side, and it went on but I am no where near filling it lol I managed to pump a little in it before feeling discomfort, so I put the airlock on, but I got this weird feeling going down my arm and I feel it mainly in my elbow, it feels like I'm hitting my funny bone every time I move just a little. So then I tried getting the second XL dome on, and I got it on, but I keep losing suction in it every few min because it's leaking out the side of the dome because these things barely fit on me, with the swelling of prepumping with the large domes! But hopefully after a while of prepumping with the L's then doing the XL's the XL's will fit without my arm feeling weird and without leaking air.

P

Philli

Hi Anastasia. A word of advice from a long time XL user....some of us got them last November when they first became available. You will notice that they draw a lot of surrounding skin into them as you pump them up. Some of this is 'new skin', which hasn't been stretched before, will be from the sides under your arms and it might get quite red and blotchy after a pumping session. Take it easy at first and dont try to overdo it when you see how much your breasts appear to be expanding inside the cup. Limit your sessions on the XLs to a maximum of 30 mins for the first week at least. If you should get all red and blotchy, dont worry about it, it happened to us all. It will go away after a few days... It's just like a huge love bite, or hicky, depending where you are from. Good luck. Philli

Anastasia916

Yea, after using the larges, I put the XL's on, after getting the second one on, I had to keep repumping the left one as it kept leaking out the side, and seems I overpumped the right one cause I woke up this morning with a few red dots, not many though. I try not to overpump best I can, I only pump till I feel a slight discomfort. I only had the XL's on for about 10 min last night. I couldn't stand it after that, plus as I said my right arm kept feeling funny, everytime I moved it, it felt like I was hitting my funny bone. Not a pleasant feeling, but I now think that feeling means there was too much pressure. So today I won't pump as much. My breasts aren't discolored or anything today, but I have kept more swelling longer than usual. And they are both very sensitive today, achy, and tender to the touch, as they were while gorged during breastfeeding. It's definitely going to take some getting use to with the XL's, I don't think I will ever fill them lol, I was barely 2 inches in them. But at least I can get both on at once after using the larges first. So for a while that is what I'm going to do. Going to pump with the larges for about an hour then finish off with the XL's, once I can fill the XL's a decent amount, I will try to start with just the XL's but I know that will take time.

Philli, the XL's that were released in November, weren't those the XXL's? I have the new size XL, not the XXL's. It's base is only slightly bigger than the larges, not extremely bigger, but the domes themselves are really long, tall, however you want to say it.

I am definitely loving my swelling this morning. I pumped last night from 10pm (22:00) to 11pm (23:00) with the larges, then I did 10 min or so with the XL's. Now at 7:30am (07:30) I have really good swelling. I have a regular soft cup bra on and it looks like I have a push up on. So hopefully I will get the size I want by next year and will only have to maintenance pump. Those that maintenance pump, do you pump only once a week? A few times a week? or once every 2 weeks? I'm a little confused, once you get your size, I know you can stop pumping everyday as you are not trying to get bigger, but what is the proper schedule to keep to keep the size you want? I know I want a full C, but nothing bigger than a D. I have a small frame and I'm short, so I think anything bigger than that would be too much, so would like to stop growing at that point. Plus I have scoliosis, so definitely wouldn't want to put too much pressure on my back, which I would think a DD or bigger would do. Also hubby doesn't like them bigger than a small D. But he also says he was happy with me before I started noogling lol, so I don't think men know what they want haha.

wannabecee

wow anastasia! I can't believe you can get those on! The XLs are 18cm each compared to 13cm for the L's.
Wonderful news - you are going to get those Cs in no time!!

xx
wannabecee

P

Philli

Anastasia, the XXLs were in the range BEFORE the XLs were produced Last November. Back then, they were a thinner material than those which you now have and split easily....well mine did when I got my 'big uns' pumped up in them. The new ones are much thicker but still the same size as the originals.

I pump up to 4 inches full skin contact and leave it at that. going any further....and I have done up to 4 3/4 inches is just tooo painfull to maintain for more than a few minutes.

With regards maintenance pumping...well that's basically all i do now. Some days I get up with big Ds and on other days they are small Ds...dont really know why that it. So, anyway, a little pump with my morning coffee and ciggy is part of my morning ritual now.

Teeny Tiny

The new XL's aren't 18cm, that's the XXL's. The new XL's are only supposed to be about 1 cm bigger, 14cm. I have them and get them both on easily, with rings attached anyway. It's way to uncomfortable and hurts my ribs way too much to use them without rings, but I have to make some new rings for them because the L rings they say to use with them don't fit the same and they tend to collapse on me, the right one has done this several times now, hurting me pretty badly twice. I've still got some messed up veins in the top of my right breast, so I've been taking it easy on them, and they're getting a break (unfortunately) right now while I'm waiting for my new L domes because mine cracked. I did pick up some new foam over the weekend to make rings for my XL's, just haven't had a chance to cut rings out and try them yet. My new foam is a lot softer than the rings they sell, so I'm not sure if they'll provide a good suction or not, I guess I'll find out when I get feeling a little better and make some rings. If the foam I bought works and is more comfortable I might make new rings for my new L domes, if not I'll just have to use the new ones I've got coming in the mail as well. I'll probably try to get those new XL rings cut out and installed tonight so I can get back to pumping. I really like the shape and swelling they give me too, I usually just do like Anastasia and use the L's first.

And Anastasia, that feeling you're getting sounds like the same feeling I get every day when I first start noogling until I get some swelling started. I have a problem with nerves getting pinched every time I start noogling for the day. I don't think it's really from over pumping as it is just too much pressure being applied over the nerves, but with your scoliosis be careful of that nerve pinching. I don't know if you will experience the same as me or not, but shortly after I started pumping, pinching those nerves, and having my breasts hurt the way you said yours do I had severe debilitating pains in 3/4 of my back. I believe it had something to do with those nerves getting pinched, and don't apply heat if this happens, as heat will irritate and swell the nerves and make the pain much worse. Apply cold packs, and if you have one or can get one I recommend using a tens unit to control and eliminate the nerve pain. Of course if you use it on your back unless you're a contortionist you'll need to have your hubby apply the electrodes for you, as mine did for me. It took about a month of dealing with agonizing pain in my breasts and back, but it's gone for now.

Good luck with those XL's, I can't wait till I can fill mine! LOL!!! ;)

wannabecee

How deep are the XL's? THe L's are marked up to 3 inches...it would be nice if you can expand more than that in the XL's.

J

Joan_CD

I use the XL cups and start each session by pumping with my L cups first and then put on the XL's. I am at the almost 5" mark on them and will be totally satisfied when I fill them completely. I bet that will take at least another year. They hurt my ribs, but I so love the way my girls look after pumping in a underwire bra.

Teeny Tiny

Those XL's do give some awesome results, don't they? I know I love the way they plump me up, and so does my hubby! I love the way he reacts after I've been pumping all night/day while he's at work. It really makes the cost and any discomfort/problems caused by them well worth it. I just hope some of them clear up in time as they grow, but if not oh well. :D

cleo

Congrats on going up to the XL Anastasia, doesn't feel like I'm ever gonna get there! I'm still not quite filling the medium cups and yet we are both the same bra size. Weird eh!! ???

T

tavia

hi anastasia, well done on getting to the xls, they really are crazy looking though arnt they, like some sort of diving device lol, all my hubby can do is smile when he sees me wearing them :D

i get the nerve pinching aswell its horrible, i get it in my right boob at the top, so once i have a suction i have to push the domes as far up as i can so they are about an inch away from my coller bone, it pinches and stings otherwise, and hopefully it may help with lifting them a bit ;)
do you think that the size you got to when pregnant is the size that will be easly acheived again, and maybe stretching them further than that would be more difficult, i got to a dd when expressing , i remember thinking that i wouldnt mind them bigger lol, im so tall and have a wide chest that they actually didnt seem very big,
i know i must sound crazy!!!
i have a friend that is a little taller than me and the same frame and her boobs are an f and they are so nice they are perfect for her shape.

you know some women get implants and then after a few months decide they are to small, well does any 1 think they might experience this, like you get to the size you always wanted and then decide you want a little more, because they are not as big as you thought they would be?
xx

J

Joan_CD

Well TT, I got to a B and thought I would be happy. Working to a C now! LOL :D

T

tavia

he he when will it end lol, i think it is definatly an addiction,

i remember after i had my baby when my boobs were there largest walking around i felt soooo womanly, its weird how boobs can do that,
i kinda acted as though i didnt know how big my boobs were (like ya do?) and acted quite surprised and shy when any one commented on them, even though i was really happy inside, and hubby acted like a kid in a sweet shop even though hes NOT (supposedly) a boob man :D

i just want that back again. + a little extra ;)

Anastasia916

Cleo, everyone is different, one thing you have to realize is my size might be the same as yours right now, or starting out, but during pregnancy I got to a decent size, and so maybe my skin stretches easier? Maybe I have better circulation? Who knows, we are all different, so you can't really compare yourself to anyone else. That's like Mariah gained cup sizes faster than anyone on here lol, but that shouldn't discourage anyone into thinking something is wrong with them, we are all different and grow at our own paces.

TT, yes it is very addicting, and many women get that disease of, they get to their size goal, then they want more and more and more and more lol. But I know for sure I'm stopping myself after a small D at most, I have a small frame, so anything bigger than that would be too big, I don't want to end up messing up my back more than it already is or falling over due to big knockers lol.

After pumping the C bras fit pretty well, not snuggly yet, but well. So I'm hoping by next year I will be fitting into it snuggly without the swelling.
It's just lately I sometimes miss days pumping due to being busy. But the past week I've managed to pump everyday.