thespazzychick247's stats

that1spaztichik

Hey all! I fell across noogleberry on accident, and I am SO GLAD I DID!! I just placed an order today and can't wait for it to get here to the States!

My starting (never noogled) stats as of May 4, 2010...I'm in California, USA but I added some more universal measurements :)
Kids: none
Height: 5 ft 5 inches...165 cm
Weight: 130 lbs...59 kg
Underbust: 30.5inches...77 cm
Bust across nipples: 35 inches...89 cm
Above bust: 34 inches...86 cm
Bra size: 34B. (^I feel like I can't measure! Haha) It's medium to full, I guess. I got measured at Victoria's secret not too long ago. The lady also said depending on the bra, I could try 32C's as well.
Goal: I would love to be a full C cup...dare I be greedy and set a small D as my goal? ;)
Other info: I have been doing gymnastics and cheerleading for about 12 years. Even after I ended cheer after high school, I never gained big boobs like I wanted, lol. My mom and most, if not all, of my female family members all have at least D cups. I don't know why mine never caught up, but it's time to change that :) I have tried Zoft gum, which worked somewhat. My boyfriend noticed the difference. However, I like the fact that noogleberry doesn't use hormones to make the changes.

I'll post pictures soon!! Oh, and I just read another stats section and you gals were talking about how sometimes the shape of your boobs measures the bra size weird?? because right now I'm measuring at a 32AA. HUHHHH????

OptimisticGirl

Re: that1spazticchik's stats

Welcome to the club, girl!!! However, if I were you with all those figures, I would want nothing more!!! ;D

Good luck!! You will reach your goal so soon that you don't even realize, I'm certain! ;)

that1spaztichik

Thanks! I love the forums already, everyone is so positive and helpful!

Yeah, I know I'm very fortunate to have what I've got already. But who wouldn't love a little more ;) I'm so excited to start noogle!

melons

hey warm welcome to you ;D

Hope you start noogling soon and join us ;D

cleo

Welcome that1spaztichik, don't worry too much about your measurement in relation to bra size. I've fitted well into a 34B for years but online bra calculators always told me I was too small to wear a bra!! lol. I still wear a 34B after 9 months of noogling and 2" growth, although I do spill out now, just love that look though! lol. I also measure as a 34B at last!! Good Luck! ;)

that1spaztichik

Thanks! Oh wow, that is an incredible result! Congrats! Yeah, I don't see boob spillage as an issue at this point ;) Bring it on!!

that1spaztichik

Day three update...

So I've noogled 4 times so far with my large cups. About an hour each. The times were well spread out. I'll noogle again tonight. So far my breasts feel much denser, and although they don't LOOK bigger, they feel nice. Oh, except my nipples. They look HUGE lol! Time to start taping them! Ah well, at least I know it's working :)

annalove

I know! Although you can't see a difference they DO feel fuller :) you're gonna love how the XL cups will widen the breasts.

that1spaztichik

Day 4!

So I forgot to tape my nipples up-damn!! I noticed RIGHT as I got some great suction going on, lol. It took me awhile, so I was like yeah...like heck I'm undoing these babies just to tape my nips! Lol. I got some pretty good swelling today, I was impressed! I can also fill the dome a little more than yesterday, with no more discomfort. I'm stoked!

that1spaztichik

Oh I wish!! :) It's Hayley Williams of Paramore, one of my favorite bands. I know, isn't that color fantastic??

t-bug

I want to go red so badly it's not even funny but I'm a medium brunette so I'd have to bleach first and I'm a poor college student without the funds for bi-monthly salon visits ::)

that1spaztichik

oh i totally feel you. i went red for awhile, but as you know, red fades FASSTTT...it was a nightmare. I, too, had to pre-bleach, so it was hard on my hair as well. i loved the color, though! maybe one day i'll go back to it when i have the funds.

t-bug

So I was just counting your posts from the day you ordered it to when (I think) you got it. 7 days? Sweet! I live on the west coast too so I'm super hopeful I'll get it next week. How's your progress going?

cupcakes

Hi! Measuring bra size confuses me too, I'm supposed to be AA but I fit a B, weird! I have the same goal as you, small or full C. Sounds like you're doing great so far. Good luck! :)

that1spaztichik

sorry gals, I was on vacation all last week :) No noogling, though :(

thanks cupcakes, and good luck to you, too!!

t-bug, yes, SEVEN DAYS!! I couldn't believe it!! I also ordered the extra large cups for later (I was filling the larges when I left on vacation, not sure now that I haven't noogled in a week) and they came in a week, as well. Super super fast shipping!! I'll update you on my progress once I start noogling regularly again, because unfortunately I was unable to take my system on vacation with me. I doubt I would have found time to noogle, though, so it's ok :)

that1spaztichik

Ok so I pumped tonight for the first time in over a week. Good news, with comfortable pressure, I filled the large domes again, just like I did before I left. So I guess my boobies are still somewhat elastic-y, yay! I think I'll keep with the larges for a bit longer until I can fill them quickly into my session (right now it takes about 30 min. to fill them completely) and then I'll switch over to the XL's.

that1spaztichik

Ok, so I meant to measure myself for an update before I hooked myself up to the domes, but alas-I forgot ;) Oh well, tomorrow is my 2 month mark (including my vacation) so it will actually be better to do it tomorrow!

Anyway, tonight at dinner I believe I experienced my first growing pains. WOO HOO!!!