they are growing!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashley1986ann

My BF says he can tell they a growing and they fell more fuller and firm!!! I and tell they are more rounder. I had to stop noogling for a bit do to got one small blister that is now gone and also my kittie passing away monday. But I will be noogling here soon again! I did find out pump and release is the best for me.

Lily13

That is GREAT news! Woohoo! :)

Did you end up buying the CL's or are you still using the regular L domes?

soonenough

Whoooo, hooooo! Happy, so happy for you...are you still taking PM? I knew it. It just takes time, time, and lots of time, and if you don't stop, eventually it will happen.

Congratulations! It's one of the best moments ever, huh, when you strart showing signs of growth, and even better, when the growth stays.

Yabbba, dabba, dooo ;D

amelie

Congrats! That´s at least something good in this sad time...
How long have you been noogling? I also feel mine are fuller and rounder, but nothing measurable yet.

ashley1986ann

soonenough said:
Whoooo, hooooo! Happy, so happy for you...are you still taking PM? I knew it. It just takes time, time, and lots of time, and if you don't stop, eventually it will happen.

Congratulations! It's one of the best moments ever, huh, when you strart showing signs of growth, and even better, when the growth stays.

Yabbba, dabba, dooo ;D

No more PM. Just MSM.

ashley1986ann

amelie said:
Congrats! That´s at least something good in this sad time...
How long have you been noogling? I also feel mine are fuller and rounder, but nothing measurable yet.

about 8 months on and off the last 3 months a lot on and off mostly off do to a lot has been happening.

ashley1986ann

Thank you all. I am hoping by the end of the year there will be more. I will be getting my Bs soon hehehe. ( as in B cup )

Babygirl

Congratulations it's nice to hear the product working for someone. I hope you achieve the size that your aiming to be. I'm still new on this site just waiting for my order can't wait but Canada post is delaying. Anyhow hope you get the best results possible.

ashley1986ann

Babygirl said:
Congratulations it's nice to hear the product working for someone. I hope you achieve the size that your aiming to be. I'm still new on this site just waiting for my order can't wait but Canada post is delaying. Anyhow hope you get the best results possible.

You will love it here there is so much info and everyone will help you out the best they can. It takes time but it dose work! I believe if it works on men wanting to be woman it wan work an anyone.