thin guy starting from scratch

fairypump

Got my small NB system last week. My previous attempt with non-NB domes was more pain and red circles than actual growth, they are too large at 12cm and don't fit my ribs despite their contoured shape. The small cups are fine to only pull the area that is to grow. Pumping about one hour before sleep and another half one after sleep. Bigger nipples are starting to show on the last picture ;)

Attachments

• before1.jpg
    before1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 491
  • after1w3.jpg
    after1w3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 568

goodwrench3xx29

Fantastic results from just so little time.I am a T-Girl who just ordered my system today.Ms.Lucy advise the medium cups as i am a quite thin 40A(5ft 11 and about 160lbs...but large frame and ribs).She provided some great advice, and your progress has just made me even happier! Please keep us posted on your progress and the best of luck!/Johanna

fairypump

I tried noogling while driving, but it is unsafe and I overpumped then my breasts got round yellow/brown bruises. At least the rims do not leave long-lasting red circles. I thought I would fill the small domes but the last inch is too hard to pump now so there may be still some growth before switching to medium ones.

fairypump

Swelling goes on, now filling most of the small domes except 1/2 inch, and feeling more bounce when running :)

Attachments

• after2w2s.jpg
    after2w2s.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 194
  • after2w4s.jpg
    after2w4s.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 291

Teeny Tiny

Looking good! Congrats on the fast responding, hopefully you'll reach your goal in no time. What is your current size, and what are you aiming to achieve? And welcome to the noogleberry family!!! ;) :D ;D

fairypump

Before starting: under bust/bust 34"/34.6"
After noogling now: 34"/35.8"
Aim: first full A, maybe small B later. Given my skinny frame, any fantasy over this would be ridiculous as a stick insect carrying melons :D

Teeny Tiny

Just wait until you hit an A/small B, you'll then want a C, then a D. The booby greed hits us all, my first goal was a C, I'm currently at a B with my goal making it to a D. Hopefully once I hit a D I'll be satisfied and don't keep going. ;) :D ;D

Are you just looking to grow breasts, or do you plan on trying to do a total transformation? Hope you don't mind me asking, but there are other products that can help you grow breasts, and give you more of a feminine look. Such as wider hips (more curvy figure), less or no facial and body hair, etc. But it's not cheap, and it's only for those wanting to make a full transformation, as it usually makes a man impotent after he's been on it for 6 months or so, and changes his hormone levels to that of a female permanently.

ttb43

I am a transvestite from central England
What are the things you recommend to make bigger growth, but makes you impotent? I had a v'tomy years ago so impotency doesn't matter. I am not wanting a full change, just a more feminine body with my own real boobs, without having implants.

fairypump

Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore! said:
Just wait until you hit an A/small B, you'll then want a C, then a D. The booby greed hits us all, my first goal was a C, I'm currently at a B with my goal making it to a D. Hopefully once I hit a D I'll be satisfied and don't keep going. ;) :D
Are you just looking to grow breasts, or do you plan on trying to do a total transformation?
Just looking to grow breasts, suited to my light frame. Will keep other male features.

Last edited:

fairypump

Now filling most of the small domes after less time, was using pump and hold, now releasing more frequently, but not ready to noogle with medium ones yet.

Teeny Tiny

Whoa, they look awfully dark in the first pic, and with the shade in the second two it looks like you may be over pumping. Please look in a mirror while you're pumping and make sure they're not turning purple on you while you're pumping. Light to a darker red is okay, but if they start turning any shade of purple you're using too much pressure. Over pumping can bruise and damage breast tissue, causing it to actually die and reduce instead of increase, giving you the opposite results of you're looking for. I know because I had it happen to me in the beginning, even though they weren't turning purple I was doing it too much to hard and after 6 months of noogling was a little smaller than when I started and getting saggy. Backing off on how hard and how much I was doing it helped and got me growing instead of shrinking. We all want bigger breasts on this site, but none of us want to see ourselves or anyone else here hurting themselves and causing the opposite reaction. Just thought I'd give my two cents to try to keep you from hurting yourself. Good luck on reaching your goal.

fairypump

fairypump's growth

Thanks for the timely warning ! I am taking care of my bruised breasts. Now noogling much softer, not crossing the red line.

Teeny Tiny

No sweat. Hope they have/are recovering well, and that you achieve the size you're looking for. If you have any questions, concerns, just want to brag about your results post away, we're all here to help, motivate, and cheer for one another. ;) :D ;D

fairypump

I tried my other 12cm contoured cups again, but the silicon rims appear to hold skin too much despite oil, and cause red spots lasting a few days. They are still a bit too large and leaking, I have overpumped again, but at least got more swelling, lasting longer, especially on nipples and areolas. I believe the sharper edge of the NB rim with enough oil stretches skin more smoothly with softer vacuum, and will order NB medium cups soon, probably with a second airlock because a breast does not react like the other.

Attachments

• IMG_2919.JPG
    IMG_2919.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 404

fairypump

new medium cups

I received my medium cups and started noggling with them, hope they will be filled eventually :) One side still farts at the beginning, I have to hold the cup or start with a small one. Right after taking out them, new size is almost 94cm (37"), but need to measure how much is still there some hours later.

Last edited:

fairypump

Hi 420x, my current routine is at least 30 min a day, morning preferred, but sometimes skip a day.After drinking enough water, soft pump and hold at the beginning with M cups for 20 min, then deeper pump and release, last a few minutes of careful hard pump and hold with M/L cups (not NB large ones yet). Sometimes pump and release with S cups (no pump, just hands-free suck long tubing) when sitting at the computer.