Thinking about using Noogleberry

noor

Hi there,

Well here i am a dutch girl asking for your help and info and support. I am a slim girl (clothing size 32/34 on top and a 34/36 down (bottom is larger lucky me) and only 48/49 kilogram with a 160 cm length. I used a year ago the brava sport system, the swelling was wonderfull but i wanted to have bigger breast ( i have a 32a) i had a growth of half a cup, but after loosing waight (not intended) it all went away :'( It was so hard to wear the brava system for 12 hours a day and not anyone athome knowing i am wearing a huge dome on my breast hahaha. So after the first 12 weeks i stoped, hoping i will get bigger without doing anything (yeaaaa dream on right)

I am going to get married this september and my god i am so ashamed to show my husband such a small chest but ofcourse i want bigger breast for ME more. I want to feel sexy and that's not gonna happen with a 32a. My only goal is to grow into a big 32b thats more than enough.

Now i came across noogleberry and it made me so interested but i just want to be sure that it will work for me. could anyone help me make a choice and help me how to use the system and more important how not to get rashes and permanent circels on my boobs. Will it be enough to use NG for 4 months to get a growth of 1 cupsize and is it permanent?

Thanks for your help

Matt B

Re: I am thinking about using Noogleberry

Hi Noor, Nice to have you here.I will almost guarantee you if you use this for 5 months you will grow.This has changed girls lives hon believe me.As for the rashes and the rings,the rings go away and the rashes are uncommon but do occur.If you use a good oil to noogle with and don't over do it you'll be fine.
If a man my age can grow the way I did,you can too.I did do herbs for 6 months before though.

Let me know if you need anything,Matt ;)

Y

yourcuties

Hello Noor!
Defanetly defanently defanetly get NB!!!
I too used Brava. The only diff between u and me is that i did not grow at all with the brava.
all i got was bad rashes and no sleep.
I then purchased NB and used my brava domes with the NB hand pump and my god!!!
I grew a whole cup size in like 2 weeks!!!
I think y i was so successful is cos i used the brava domes with the NB and cos I had used brava initially.
So u r a very good candidate!!
Use your brava domes with the hand pump. U will eventually grow out of them and u will need 2 replace them with larger NB domes.
It def works!! I started at 10AA/32AA. Im now a 10C/32C.
Good luck and keep us updated

noor

@yourcuties

Thanks for sharing. unfortunately i don't have the brava domes anymore, so i will need the NB domes. :)

noor

Thanks all for your support.

Which things do i need to buy for a complete nb set (incl. all the domes)

Matt B

Good choice,you won't be sorry.You need to determine what size you need, probably the mediums and the pump and thats it.
Get the contoured mediums if you can cuz the edges on the regular ones hurt.
Just go to the website and find sizing info and you're good to go_Oh,and a camera for pics of the girls as they grow!!

TTYS,Matt ;D

Y

yourcuties

Noor,
I strongly recommend u email lucy with yr measurements.
Like i said, I was a AA and the mediums were way too small 4 me!
Email Lucy and she will mail u the correct size according to yr measurements.
Def get the soft rings 2 use with the cups too. This gives u some xtra length 2 the cups and also wont hurt yr rib cage as much.

noor

Thanks all, this is very helpfull for me. I am still so amazed with all the results i see and the low cost of NB, just WOW hope it will work for me to ;D ;D ;D

lexuswoman

Hey!

Congrats on your wedding! I emailed you those files, I hope you can get one of them to work. I have a Brava too and use it for about 30 min to an hour a day, but I can't wear it 10 hours a day, because of my job and the fact that I can't sleep on my back. But, I get decent swelling, but it doesnt' last though. I know how you feel, I want bigger breasts for ME, not for anybody else. My husband tells me he loves me like I am, but I want this for me, not him. I just ordered a NB w/ extra large domes and want to use that in addition to my Brava. I would be happy to end up at 34D/DD. Good luck to you, PM me about the files!

Amanda

chriss

(.Y.)

I have grown a bit from the Noogleberry, and they are definitely rounder.
Just try it, if you don't try it you never now if it works. And it's not expensive :)

Enne... dutch girl? Als in, ik had dit bericht ook in het Nederlands kunnen typen? :D

noor

Matt B said:
Good choice,you won't be sorry.You need to determine what size you need, probably the mediums and the pump and thats it.
Get the contoured mediums if you can cuz the edges on the regular ones hurt.
Just go to the website and find sizing info and you're good to go_Oh,and a camera for pics of the girls as they grow!!

TTYS,Matt ;D

Hi,

I ordered the normal mediums because i could'nt find the curved ones, but i did order a extra set L curved domes.
Still didn't receive my order, but it will definitelly arrive soon ;D
Pictures are taken so now it's a matter of time to start and see results!
Where can i find information about the best way to massage my breasts, i read something about 360 degrees massasing.
I received my PM serum so will use that during the massages, how many times a day is recommended? I will get some pure coconut butter for hydrating and protecting the skin.

noor

chriss said:
I have grown a bit from the Noogleberry, and they are definitely rounder.
Just try it, if you don't try it you never now if it works. And it's not expensive :)

Enne... dutch girl? Als in, ik had dit bericht ook in het Nederlands kunnen typen?

Hi,
You are totally right. It probably would drive me crazy thinking.... What if, what if..... haha
Wuahaha how funny is that, hi fellow Dutchi, inderdaad je bericht had ook in het nederlands getypt kunnen worden hihi (indeed, you could have answered in dutch) ;D

noor

I received my noogleberry yesterday, i was so happy and curious that i tried it on as soon as i opened the package haha.
When seeing the m domes i thought huhhhh they are so small they will not fit me. After a little fight with the domes and gun it worked, so they are not to small. But the contoured L domes do not fit on my chest, whatever i do it doesn't fit. Why is that and what am i supposed to do. The domes are painfull and after noogling the places which touched the domes stay sore. Well after the first session of 1 hour my boobs stayed larger than normal. I had the rings too but they do not fit the contoured domes so have to send them back. The bag which came with the set is so useful.

Well after getting custom to nb this will be my noogleberry plan.

1 massage my breasts (what's the best way to massage?)
2 Continue my herbal capsules (did not grow my breasts yet but my periods are not painfull anymore jeeeej)
3 Use pm serum along with the massage
4 Noogle or snoogle every night for at least 2 hours and more if i sleep (when sleeping i will use the smartbox from Brava it will beep when there is no suction)

Is 2 hours a day enough? noogling before work is a mission impossible for me because im always late so noogling will not make it much better.

How can i prevent that the nipples grow?

chriss

(.Y.)

Aaaah best fijn om eens over dit in het NL te typen, ik hou het namelijk geheim bij mij thuis, al een paar maanden. En hoewel ik veel aan het forum heb , ik hou echt van dit forum, is het toch leuk om het met un andere Nederlander het dr ff over te hebben hahah =D

Ik ben nu zo'n jaar bezig met natuurlijke borstvergroting. En ik Noogle sinds januari ong. :) Ik raad je aan veeeeel op dit forum te lezen en op de site http://breastnexus.com/. Sinds ik deze 2 sites ken ben ik van noobie naar iemand die dr toch best wel verstand van heeft gegaan :p Al weten veel mensen van het forum er nog veel meer van ;) Maargoed ik kan probere je vragen te beantw!
Maseer van buiten naar binnen, NIET van binnen naar buiten.. Volgens mij heet dat de CHI massage. Ik had een filmpje, dat maakt het veel duidelijker, maar ik kan hem niet meer vinden.. ??? Misschien moet je even googlen =) Dit doe je ong 5 min. en het schijnt echt te helpen na een tijdje.
En 2 uur is zeker genoeg met nooglen. ik heb gelezen dat je op zn minst 30 probeert 30 min. En hoe langer hoe hoe beter (maar dat is mijn mening, sommige vinden juist dat een uur genoeg is, of een aantal keer un bepaalde tijd gespreid over de dag, dat is persoonlijk wat je fijn vind en hoeveel tijd je hebt ! )
En je kan je tepels met sporttape tapen! dat blijft gewoon zitten tijden het Nooglen, alleen lijkt de zwelling minder. Maja dat komt natuurlijk omdat mn tepel en areola niet meer mee zwelt (en dus "klein" bijft). Het helpt bij mij trouwens echt voor een rondere borst, zonder tape krijg ik meer een 3hoekige borst haha, omdat mn tepel meezwelt denk ik. Het mindere is is dat ik er uitslag van krijg :( Waar de tape vast zit.. Dus mocht je een beter idee tegenkomen, pass het naar mij toe hahah
_____
AND IN ENGLISH what i said, because maybe i can try to help someone else. And its of course a English forum so:
I said that i'm happy that there is someone from my own country that Noogles. I don't know why i like it that much.. maybe because I keep it a secret, and to talk about it in my own language is nice, because I do NBE for over a year now, and never talk about it to anyone in real life... But the forum helps a lot, because everybody understand each other!! I love it here :D

Look on the site http://breastnexus.com/ and read this forum, you can learn a LOT :D
You can try the CHI massage. You have to massage from the outside.. i had a film but I can't find it anymore. ??? Try to Google it =) I thought you have to do it for 5 min. and i've heard that it works after a time :)
2 hours for Noogling is enough. You must try to do at least 30 min a day, and its up to you how long you should do it. Some people prefer to do a couple times a day Noogling, and others want to do it a long period of time all at once. Its personal what you like and how much time you have !
And try to tape your nipples. It works for me! My breast swell rounder, and not in a triangle form. Because my nipples and areola don't swell, and the sides of my breast still swell, i think thats why they are rounder i guess :) But I get rash from the tape, so if someone has a better idea, let me here it! hahah

noor

Hi criss,

Nou ook ik houd mijn borstvergrotings plannetjes geheim thuis, niemand die het weet, en dat hoeft ook niet, liever niet, want tja zij begrijpen het toch niet.

Well my NB life is still a big secret at home, and like to keep it that way, it's my little secret haha and anyhow they won't understand it eather.

Het is zeker wel handig om een fellow dutch girl te spreken over onze noogle leven. Vind het zo fijn dat er een forum is waar je samen kan praten over dit onderwerp, en dat iedereen elkaar helpt. Daarbij komt kijken dat je door dit forum gemotiveerd wordt om door te gaan, want je ziet overal voorbeelden van hoe het kan gaan.

For sure it's fun to speak to a dutch girl who's also into noogling. I'm so happy with a forum like NB where you could talk to fellow nooglers and alot of information and experience. Everyone is so kind to help one another and ofcourse the big motivation you get from them.

Heb vandaag mijn 2e echte sessie gehad. Gebruik de ringen op de cups, die maakt het veel prettiger om te dragen en de ringen die het achterlaat na het afdoen van de domes gaan veel sneller weg nog beter het sealt veel beter, want zonder de ringen laat het telkens los en hoor je de hele tijd van die typische nb scheten hahaha echt te erg gewoon. Wat betreft de tape, probeer eens 3m tape te gebruiken, dit is een medische tape voor het afdekken van onstoken, geopereerde huid etc, laat de huid ook ademen. het heet trouwens micropore (microporeuze hechtpleister).

Today i had my second real noogle session. I use the soft rings, and they make it so much more pleasant and comfortable and after removing the domes the rings disappear so quickly and i do not experience any pain, so happy happy happy.
Another plus is that i get a better seal from the rings, without the rings my domes keep farting, so funny to hear but not funny at all because i need to pump like forever.

You could try the 3m micropore tape. It is an medical tape used for sentitive skins and skins with rashes etc. I used it before when wearing brava caused a big rash and didn't want to wait until it healed, so taped the rashed skin and it worked great and kept the seal too.

Bedankt voor je tips dus chi massage, ga het ff googlen ;D

Ik heb mijzelf gemeten en mijn maten zijn nu:

78 borst/breast
69 band/chest
62 taille.waist
49 kilo gewicht/weight, wil op 52 kilo komen (would like to gain 3 kilo).
1.59 lengte/lenght (kleintje dus hahaha)

Ik wil 4 centimeter/1.6 inch in borst aankomen zodat ik een volle 70/32B ben. Ik ben nu een 70/32A.

I would like to gain 1.6 inch to get a full 32b.

Hoeveel ben jij in borst aangekomen sinds januari en doe je ook andere dingen naast Noogleberry?
How much did you gain from january and did you use some other things with your NB system?

Gister heb ik in noogleberry geslapen maar volgens mij was er op een gegeven moment geen vacuum meer. Ik heb geen grote zwelling na het afdoen van NB maar zoals ik heb gelezen is dat niet erg, als het van binnen maar groeit haha (hopelijk niet al te lang wachten)

YEsterday i snoogled, but when waking up the vacuum was almost nothing hahaha that's not weard at all, i know. I didn't keep a swelling after removing the domes, but after reading some posts that isn't a problem as long it grows inside the breast than im good (hope that i do not have to wait to long hihi)

By everyone, have a great evening and week.

chriss

(.Y.)
Heej Noor!
Ja werken die ringen? Zit er over na te denken om ze ook te kopen voor mn XXL :) Vooral voor die rooie strepen, die blijven bij mij echt een uur of 2 zitten! En idd die nb scheten, vreeeeselijk hahaha
Are the rings working? I am thinking about to buy them, for my XXl, especially for the red rings that always stay on my skin for 2 hours haha

Hmm ik zal eens kijken voor die tape, dankjewel! Gebruik jij die zelf ook en blijft die gewoon zitten tijdens het nooglen? Ik weet niet waar je het kan kopen maar zal binnenkort eens in de stad kijken ^^
I will look around for that tape, tnx for the tip! Do you use it and does it stay on while Noogling?
Wat ik vooral zie is dat mn borsten veel ronder zijn geworden! Ook draag ik mn domes best wel hoog en daardoor heb ik nu ook meer “boven borst”. Ze zijn steviger en iets groter. Maar vooral mn cleavage is verbeterd!! :D Ik ben daar echt blij mee omdat mn borsten ver uit elkaar stonden, er pasten 3 vingers tussen om het zo maar even te "meten". Als ik nu mn 3 vinger methode gebruik haha, merk ik dat alleen mn middelvinger nog echt plat ligt, mn wijsvinger en ringvinger gaan al wat omhoog omdat daar borst zit. Ik hoop dat je me volgt hahah :p Maar eerst konden mn 3 vingers dus plat liggen, en nu alleen mn middelvinger, de rest word al een beetje omhoog gelift!
What I realy see is that my breast are rounder, and i have more “above breast” (dont know how to say it :p) because I noogle with my domes verry high. But my cleavage is realy improved!! :D And I’m so happy because my breast don’t touch, I have a gap. And now is it a lot better, i see and feel the difference!

Dit is ook een doel van me, ik noogle ook extra met maar 1 dome! Dat is bekend op het forum, als je met 2 noogled heb je kans op wat minder cleavage, door de dikkere rand onderaan de domes die tegen elkaar aanstaan.
It’s my goal to have more cleavage, for that reason I noogle with 1 dome! Because when you noogle with the domes at the same time, it can that you have less cleavage at the end.

Ik zal je even mijn Noogle routine vertellen, miss heb je er wat aan :)!
Here's my Noogle routine, maybe it’s usefull :)!

Ik noogle eerst met mn large-dome, die vul ik binnen 5 tot 7 min. (toen ik net begon kon ik die nog niet vullen na 1 uur. Na un maand of 2 (weet niet meer precies) vulde ik ze) Daarna natuurlijk steeds mijn andere borst.
First I use my Large, fill them in 5 till 7 min. (When I first started i couldnd fill them even in 1 hour. After 2 months i could fill them). Then ofcourse the other breast
Daarna gebruik ik mn contoured large. Dat doe ik ongeveer een kwartier.
Then the countoured
Dan pak ik weer mijn large, dat duurt zo’n 2 minuutjes om ze weer te vullen.
The large, takes about 2 min. to fill them
After that, komt mijn XL (of nog eens de counterd voor zo'n 10 min, ligt eraan hoeveel tijd ik heb, en DAARNA de XL), die doe ik ongeveer 10 tot 20 minuten. Daarna natuurlijk mijn andere borst weer.
Then my XL (or counterd for 10 min, depends on how many time i have, AFTER that my XL) for about 10/20 min.
Mijn large kan ik dan wegleggen want daar heb ik niks meer aan, die vul ik namelijk nu direct.
The large is not useful after that, because i fill them directly.
Dan gebruik ik mijn countoured large weer, voor ongeveer 10 min. dan mn andere borst, daarna weer de XL, andere borst, countoured,...
Then countoured for 10 min, XL, counterd, XL…
En dat kan op die manier nog even door gaan, ligt eraan hoeveel zin/tijd ik heb.
And that on and on, depends on how many time I have.

Soms noogle ik alleen met mijn XL, en dan gewoon 2 domes tegelijk, omdat ik geen zin heb in al die moeite hierboven - dit is namelijk behoorlijk tijdrovend!
But sometimes I just use my XL, 2 domes at the same time, because it’s such a hassle and time consuming.
Maar die methode werkt echt bij mij, geweldige zwelling en ik denk dat ik hierdoor aan mijn rondere borsten (ik denk dat dat vooral komt doordat ik verschillende domes gebruik) en zowiezo aan mijn verbeterde cleavage kom. Ook vind ik door met verschillende domes te werken (large, counterd, XL) dat mijn borsten echt overal getriggerd worden om te zwellen. Het is ook in principe een pump en release methode, omdat ik ze steeds uit de domes haal (als ik noogle gebruik ik de pump and hold methode.)
But that method works for me, great swelling and I think I have those round breast (think that that comes of the differend domes I use) and my better cleavage because of this method. Its in principle a pump and release method, because I use different domes (when I noogle I use the pump and hold method)

Verder gebruikte ik eerst ook PM; Pueraria Mirifica. Een sterk kruid.
First I used PM.
Daar ben ik nu zo'n maandje mee gestopt, puur omdat het op is en ik even geen geld heb om nieuwe te kopen :p. Geen idee of het geholpen heeft, ik gebruikte het tegelijk met mijn Noogleberry. Maar zoals je hoort zijn mijn borsten ronder, iets groter en "dichter bij elkaar" komen te staan. Misschien dat de PM daar ook wat aan geholpen heeft, al ben ik persoonlijk van mening dat het vooral de Noogleberry is. Kom er vanzelf achter nu ik even geen PM ga gebruiken :)
I’m on a break with PM, no money to buy new ones :p Don’t know if it helped because i was at the same time on the Noogleberry. But my breast are emproved so maybe it’s because of the PM and Noogleberry.
Gebruik jij nog verder wat, naast je Noogleberry?
Do you use anything next to the Noogleberry?
Je moet vooral geduld hebben (!!) met Nooglen, het komt vanzelf. Bevalt de Noogleberry
je nu je er wat langer mee bezig bent?? Ben benieuwd ^^
You have to be patiend with Noogling! Do you like the Noogleberry now you use it a bit longer?? I’m courius ^^

wooOOwwww!!!! :eek: :eek: this post is huge! Especially because of the translation hahaha! (And sorry for my bad,bad english :( )

Matt B

Hey Criss,don't worry about the bad English,my Dutch is just as bad.LOLNice to hear you are filling the cups up.Keep up the noogling.

chriss

(.Y.)
Matt B said:
Hey Criss,don't worry about the bad English,my Dutch is just as bad.LOLNice to hear you are filling the cups up.Keep up the noogling.

Ah thanku :) that's sweet. I think that you' re posts on this forum are so motivating! :) And maybe if Noor and me are keep talking in dutch, you're dutch will improve haha ;)