Those who have used BO, PLEASE RESPOND!

melissa4u

Well, I have been on Bountiful Breast for almost 4.5 months. Ever since I've been on them, I feel sort of weird down there. I get like a shooting pain, it comes and goes for like 2 seconds. It doesn't really hurt, I just am worried. I don't get these shooting pain, tingles, or whatever they are everyday, I would say I get them a few times a month. Is this normal? Has anyone who has been on BO felt this?
Please respond.

melissa4u

Hi Tatiana!
I always get them when I am on my period, but when I went on the BB pills, I've noticed I get them throughout the month.
I just thought that it meant it was working. It doesnt hurt me at all, i just got worried.
Do you ever get those weird feelings when you're on your period?

Strumpet

Hmm, I don't think I've had that side effect (except for at the normal time of the month for those things). I'd also recommend emailing the BB rep. It could be a sign that BB is throwing your hormones out of whack.

Hi melissa, no not really. My periods are usually long and without pain, but sometimes (I have noticed that if during the month I have been more stressed out..) I have this "annoying" pain, not shooting and even though it might seem better, I actually hate it as it is so annoying you cant do anything. But I have not noticed increase in these pain, or any other during usage of BB.
Good luck and I hope everything is fine and Erika will confirm that.

S

sissy2345

Years ago, I took BB for about 10 mos. I had no changes in monthly cycle or general cramps. Upon stopping BB, my periods came every three weeks for a couple of months, then went back to normal. I did not think much of it at the time, figuring it was the hormone shift of things balancing out.

Since then, I used BB and also generic BO a couple of times. If the pains you are refering to are "cramp-like" pains, if not too intense, I would not worry about them. Just my opinion, but anything that might be adjusting your internal hormones is bound to have some effect. Just like those occasional growing pains in the breast, I think those sensations from the ovaries are normal, and unless you are in tune to your body, probably happen to everyone all the time, they just don't notice.

melissa4u

Thank you so much girls!

Sissy, I think you are right, maybe my hormones are just adjusting. I haven't noticed any other side effect from BB. I always feel this shooting pain when I am on my period, I never used to feel them at any other time and they don't really hurt me, it's just a little uncomfortable. My period was late 14 days this cycle. I have been on BB for almost 4.5 months and my period has been late for 2 of those months.
I can't blame BB for my delayed periods because my period sometimes is late even before I was on the BB pills.

S

sissy2345

It is just plain bovine ovary, the main ingredient in BB, but not a brand name bottled for breast growth. I think it was vitamin power brand. I also took another brand, NHE or something like that. I don't think they make it anymore.

S

sissy2345

They were cheaper, and they did work somewhat. I saw others have really great results with the vitamin power. For me though, I gained like over 4.5" with BB. I stopped taking them and lost weight, and lost some of my new boobage. I tried BB many months later and it didn't work the same for me, and then I tried the generic, it gave me fullness, but honestly I didn't stay with it long enough. I kept losing weight and before I could restart BB, I found noogleberry. I have two bottles of BB that I never got around to taking again.

So, to answer your question, it might work well for you, and it is cheaper. However, UB is not too expensive, and I would recommend taking that over lots of generic pills to equal BB or UB.

S

sissy2345

lol, that's funny. I haven't seen their website for a couple of years, but UB and the creepy guy pushing it can give you the creeps. I do think the product is good though. Years ago, BB thought the product was a big enough threat to try to sue them. They would not have bothered if it wasn't close to their formula.

melissa4u

I was thinking to purchase UB first because it was cheaper, but something in me, just did not want to go through with ordering from them. I trust BB and I am very happy I ordered from them.

I also used generic BO before BB, I didn't see or feel any difference. I only took it for two months but after switching to BB, I feel tingles and soreness. I am seeing little changes.

itsjust4fun91

This isn't going to be of much help since I can't remeber who it was, but this is not the first time I've heard someone say they had sensations in the genital area with bo. I think it was on the bn site though.

Mel