Tips for skinny girl please!

Bonni4

Hi everyone!

I noogled for a long time with very little results and then I stopped because I was so discouraged. But today I decided I'd give it another try. This time I'm gonna try the pump and release technique and see how it goes. But here's the thing, I'm very skinny and I have almost no fat in my breast. I'm a 34A. Do you guys have some tips for me?

Thank you!! :)

exxx

Yes I'm also really skinny too and am an A cup, maybe even a little less.
Persistence is key. It's really about doing it every day or only letting a day or two go by inbetween days.
I started noogling a few months back and it worked but I got discouraged because I seemed to come to a stand still. I tried using nipple stoppers and I didn't seem to get much growth from that unfortunatley, but perhaps my stoppers just didn't work because some have gotten success from them. I think mine are too small to bother with them right now. I just use tape I cut into circles to make sure my nipples don't grow.
I've been doing it consistently again for about 2 weeks now. Now, I'm using olive oil instead of lotion while noogling and it seems to help and absorb more. I've also heard the fats in olive oil can contribute to keeping the swelling, and whether or not that's true I have gotten better results when using oil. I've also been using IsoSensuals Enhance cream. It's supposed to be an all natural cream that increases the fat cells in that area. Their website explains it better and more thoroughly. They have a money back 60 day trail period so I'm giving it a try. I'm not sure if it's the lotion that works, or just the noogling, but again the combination of this and noogling have given me faster results in these past two weeks than I got when I was noogling for an hour almost every day for about a month. ALSOOOOO, I think this MASSAGING has made the biggest difference in the world! I try to massage for at least 5-10 minutes before I noogle, and take occasional breaks to massage maybe 2 or 3 more times. I guess before there was just no good blood flow going to that area, and massaging reallyyy seemed to help. You can look up breast massage but it's really simple, you just warm up your hands and rub around your breasts in circles, with each hand rubbing towards the nipple, (left hand counter clockwise, right hand clockwise) and rub your hands together to get them warm before you massage. I'm considering buying fenugreek oil extract to add to my oil to see if it does anything.
I'd say I'm pleased with the results so far. My boyfriend even commented that they felt fuller. I have like no underboob at all, sometimes I wonder if I have tuberous boobs, but I think they just look kind of coney because my nipples are puffy, so my underboob is like concave. But when I noogle they're full and completely rounded underneath, and the swelling is starting to last longer so I'm hopeful they eventually keep that shape.

Also increase your diet maybe? I wasn't eating a lot of substance foods when I wasn't getting results. I like to keep my figure, but before I'd snack on things that didn't give me enough nutrients, now I try eat healthier. Now I eat a lot of protein and try to work out a good amount. You don't have to crazy change your diet, but getting in some protein that is good on your body is gonna be really beneficial when trying to grow fat in that area.

Basically just STICK WITH IT, massage, and using oil that lubricates really well for good suction into the cups. Supplements may or may not work, I can't say what their independent results were.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I think exxx pretty said it. There is no real "tips" as this is about encouraging your body to grow and we are all different. You really have to experiment and play around until you find that magic which gets things moving.

Exercise, diet, and sleep all factor into this venture and thus to grow you have to give your body the raw materials to do so. Proteins and healthy fats are the building blocks for so many things in the body (including boobs). A maxed out metabolism will be a challenge but not impossible (throwing calories at such conditions really isn't the best answer IMHO).

For myself, I think consistency has been my winner -- I just keep trying and trying.. failure after failure until I find a glimmer of respond and then I refine on it. I'm an older male coming from total flat to about an A now -- so, if I can do it; you definitely can!

DJ

keegan45

Hi there-
You said in your post that you are going to try the pump and release method, have you been doing pump and hold? That might solve your issue right there! I am also small chested (36 A) and do the 7:2 method, I haven't been growing very much at all its hardly noticeable, but its something!

I agree with exxx that gaining a little weight could help you, boobs are half fat half tissue anyways.

Queen of hearts talks about it in her post:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4379.msg46176#msg46176

When I looked into Brava a while back, they only recommended their system to women who have a higher bmi and considering that noogleberry is so similar, it might help to increase your bmi.

Good luck!