To 32C and beyond!

A.postive

Hey guys!! So this is my first ever post, but I have been looking at this site since I was like 17 years old, I'm 19 now! I never bought a noogleberry because I was too young, but I was interested.

I received my Noogleberry like 2 months ago and so far I am pleased! I am using the medium domes and I rub cocoa butter lotion on before I pump. I don't pump as much as I would like, only like 2-3 times a week and I am kind of baby and only pump for 30 minutes on each breast. I can't get them on at the same time, I think my rib cage doesn't hold them well. I am about 104 lbs and 5'3'' and I am not sure about my cup size right now.

Over the summer I lost weight drastically; I was about 96 lbs and I lost like all my boobs, barely filling a 32A. I decided that wasn't healthy and gained weight to where I am comfortable and I have gained some of boobs back but I never had much to begin with. Right now I for sure fill my 32A and I bust out of a 32B victorias secret Biofit bra and loosely in a non padded 32B. I really need to go to VS to get measured because I'm so bad at doing it myself!

Anyway, I'm not taking any supplements, just a gummy multi-vitamin. After reading everyone's posts I'm so excited to meet you all!! Good luck!!! =]]]

Strumpet

Re: Finally posting something!!

Hi and welcome A.postive! :) Hope you have good luck with the Noogleberry system.

A.postive

So for the past week I have finally been pumping every night. I am seeing a little progress but I think I need to drink more water just to get my body hydrated. I don't drink any water right now. Has anyone found more success drinking a little more water every day?

I tried on my 34B victorias secret bra today and I noticed it was pretty snug. I hope this is a good thing!

Welcome :) I dont drink any water and I know it is very bad - but It is soo hard for me to drink water! even forcing myself is very bad. i try and try but keep failing - if it wont help wiht the boobs, it is healthy anyway in many different prospects, but i just cant. O hope it will go better for you with it than for me :) good luck!

Momof5

I think the water really helps. As the weather gets colder I have a harder time drinking more and it seems that I loose a little fullness when I get dehydrated. It really doesn't help that when I'm slacking on water I'm drinking more coffee/tea ::) just keep it up, if your bras are fitting better that's definitely a sign of progress ;D

A.postive

I'm want to eventually drink about 50 ounces a day because I believe that's half my body weight and what I should be drinking. That seems like a lot so I'm going to start off at like 30. I'm going to pump tonight and see how that goes!! Thanks for all the feedback!!!

A.postive

Okay quick update!

I have been trying my hardest to drink more water recently. Whether it's just a water bottle or glass of water.

I AM SEEING PROGRESS!!! I know that I am on my period right now and I always get swelling but this is the biggest I have ever seen them. Over the summer I had a 34b sexy outfit thing that I probably didn't even fill half way and now I fill it with cleavage! I also love how my breast shape is changing. They used to kinda scoop if that makes sense and now they are more full at the top and look more round. I haven't been taking any herbs or anything like herbs. Just noogling. Single my right breast is slight bigger I usually pump that side for about 30ish minutes and then I do the left for 5 to 10 minutes more. I can actually see progress because I am about 1-1 and half inches away from the top of the cup and I was no where near that close on my last period.

I also started doing the Chi messages like every other night until my arms get sore. They feel a little more full after I do the messages. This is so exciting =] I need to keep it up!

0xducesax0

Hello there and welcome to the forum :)

Congrats on the progress. Are you still drinking plenty of water? Keep me updated on whether you can tell a difference with the water