Too much suction?

Moonmama

Sometimes I have a hard time getting these domes on, I get to a suction that feels pretty good then they begin to turn purple. I really don't want to be damaging any tissue and back tracking! What do you think? The go from that nice pink ( top photo) to that purple pretty easily/ quickly..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 196

James

I would say it is to be avoided, but you should know that there are some crazy people, usually guys, who deliberately over pump and create this damage in order to promote faster growth. Believe it or not after some time to heal they seem to be all right so at least it is not permanent damage. I don't see any evidence of oil. You should have your boobs and surrounding area well lubricated, I think this would help. Several oils are popular including safflower salad oil, coconut oil, flaxseed oil, olive oil. How long have you been noogling? Usually you have to be more gentle in the first week or so and can work up to higher forces. How long do you hold before releasing and having a short massage? No more than 15 minutes. You should drink lots of water before and during noogling. It doesn't look like you have pumped so hard as to cause bruises, if you have then stop immediately and wait several days to heal.

Just checked, and I see you have been noogling for over a month with flaxseed oil. So not beginner problem. I can't see oil on your skin outside the domes so more lubricant may be required. Have you been noogling every day? Maybe you just need to give your boobs a rest for a few days.

tinytots

I had the same issue a while back. It helps if you don't go from zero to a hundred in a matter of seconds. For instance, if you want to noogle for an hour, you should start by using light pressure and gradually increase pressure over time so that by the 20th or even 30th minute the pressure is still moderate. Purple boobs is not the way to go.