tpurple's pics!!!

T

tpurple

No I dont take herbs at the moment. I tried herbs and BO in the past but the size went away.

eva_bs

For how long did you take BO?
I am considering maybe to by the BB pills....
Have you tried them?
Thank you for your reply!

Eggtart

Ur growth is an inspiration to me. I dun mind keeping the work for 2 years to achieve the same. Really WOW!! Happy for you :)

T

tpurple

Thanks for all the complements! The best part is when I put my arms up in the air they dont disappear anymore and my bra doesnt shift upwards!!!!! Having bigger boobs is also functionality thing :D
I never tried BB I tried the Vitamin Power Brand of Bovine Ovary.

eva_bs

OOO thats sooo fun to read!!!!
That they don't disappear when you pot your arms in the are!!!!!
I'm really HAPPY for you!!!!
And Also that your bra doesn't shift upward - WOW!!! When will that happen to me too??? :-[
Thank you so much for your answer!!!
Hope you have a great day (or night)
:-*

A

alexis

thats such a good result!!i've been on noogle for nearly two years too but my growth is so little..and my starting point is almost like yours..:( boo to me..

brielle

OMG look at that growth!
i hurridly replied to this post, although i havent read how long it took before you got those results!

brielle

may i ask when this BEFORE pics were taken?
because the after pics are july too?
wanted to know how long before results came!
thanks

noogleberry said:
tpurple has asked me to upload her pics with some info about them. Im sure you'll all agree that the results are great and should inspire those just starting out and others! thank you tpurple!

"Here are some photos you can post up on the forum. this is from 7 weeks of pumping. Taken about 6 hours after pumping. I took the before pictures on may 29th the day I recieved my pump before I ever used it - I'm sure glad I did.
My confidence now is so much greater. Looking at the old photo's I can't believe it. I haven't gone up a bra size yet but I'm filling out my old ones now, There are no gaps......I can wear them for an hour with no rings and they dont bother me. No air lock they hold the suction on their own. I guess i'm wide chested, beacause there is still about 1.5 inches of space between the cups when I'm wearing them.

.....The purple bra in the picture is a 32A. When I raise my arms up in the air my boobs dont disapear anymore.
I keep a little pocket caledar in the bag with my pump to track my sessions and progress.

Regards,
tpurple "

Kat

Hi Tpurple,

Your progress is really amazing! Congratulations! I'm still very skeptical about every type of NBE, but everytime I see the results of many in the pictures gallery, I 'm hoping it can make a difference for me too. I hope to get started next week. May I ask if you have children and if you have breastfed them? Did you always have the same cup size before you started with NB?

Regards

T

tpurple

@brielle
sorry been away for awhile, I started june of 08, ive been off and on, yet i have mantained the size

soonenough

Did you nurse before starting noogling or after? You had an amazing progress; your recent pics doesn't even come close to your starting pics. And all these is due to noogling??

T

tpurple

Nursed before I started Noogling, I tried herbs but did not do anything so this is due to noogling only.