Transgender Girl asking for sizing help.

mskallisti

Ok, so I'm not sure how to go about this, ladies. I'm hoping to noogle along with hormone therapy to encourage the best possible breast growth, but I don't know what size cups to get. Right now, I'm measured for a 40A bra, and my chest diameter is 38 inches. (Just starting hormones, so no growth yet.)

So, firstly, have their been any other TG ladies who have noogled ahead of me, and secondly, where should I start? I'm not sure if things work a little differently because of where I'm starting or not. Hello, by the way! I'm Zoe. :)

Anastasia916

Hi Zoe and welcome! You can go to the gallery section on here and see pictures from born males, Eman and Joan are two of them. Also on this forum here http://www.breastnexus.com/index.php there is a transgender named Cheryl who used noogleberry in conjunction with supplements and got amazing results, she went from nothing to a 36C/34D! She has before and after pics on there. Any questions regarding using a noogleberry and being a biological male, I'm sure these wonderful people could help you answer. Hope this helps!

Anastasia916

I'm not sure hun, try asking one of the ladies I said above. I'm only 27-28 inches under bust, so I'm petite and wouldn't be able to know what you should go with.

mskallisti

Oh, of course. I'm sorry, I looked at their pictures and was so excited at their results I wanted to rush back here and get started right away. :D I'll go ask in one of their threads. 28in? I envy your frame - I'll be lucky if I slim down to 36 under the bust. :p Thanks again for your help, I really do appreciate it.

- Zoe

J

Joan_CD

Hi Ms;

As one of the ladies Anastasia told you about, I would say you should start with the medium cups. Better yet, drop an email to Lucy and give her your measurements and she will recommend the cups. But, I think she will recommend the mediums, because that is what she recommended for me, and she was right. Good luck and let me just say the ladies on this forum are fabulous and offer great advice and a shoulder to lean on when you are going through a rough patch!

sarahwr

I too am a biological male and have purchased a Noogleberry System. It has arrived with medium cups as advised by, the very patient, Lucy. I have used it for the first time for about 10 minutes. I realise there is plenty of work ahead however could I make an observation?
Most information about male breasts always seems to refer to the lack of flesh on the male chest, particularly when talking of inplants. As I use the Noogleberry System more will I see a growth in the flesh in my chest?
Thanks for reading this, I hope someone will comment.

J

Joan_CD

Hi Sarah;

Yes, you will see increased breast tissue. As you pump, your breasts swell and over time, the tissue expands and grows. I think it is also important to massage after each session for about 10 minutes to get the blood flowing into the tissue. And lots of lubrication to allow the tissue to eneter the cups and swell. Good Luck.

Joan

sarahwr

Many thanks for your reply.
At the moment, when I pump up they look like 1/2 tennis balls, although I am enjoying the feeling.
I have seen both yourself and Cheryl1989 and it is your pictures that inspire me.
I am aware that Cheryl1989 has other hormonal issues but what other methods do you use and what size cups did you begin with what are you using now please?
Regards

J

Joan_CD

Hi Again Sarah;

I started a little over a year ago with the medium cups and now I am using the XL cups. I have used PM, but not on a steady basis. Yes, they will be smallish at first, but if you keep at it, they will begin to grow and maintain the growth over time.

Joan

sarahwr

Hi Joan CD

Thanks for your replies.

I am now at day 3 and have used my Noogleberry quite a lot. I am using it for an hour at a time and then giving myself an hours rest. I use it last thing at night for an hour and then in the morning before my shower.

I am not Transgender but have had the desire to experience female breasts, having enjoyed the experience of a brassier, since puberty.

I began with herbs, GF, SP, WY etc about 4.1/2 months ago and have experienced an increase in the flesh on my chest. I have some PM capsules but am a little reticent to take them. I also have a GF lotion I have made up. I am currently on SP and Flaxseed capsules.

Do you think there is anything I should be doing to urge things along. I am not young, far from it, and time is against me to realise my dream.

Kind regards,

lolita7

Hey I was just wondering whats the pump and release method? Im having a bit of a hard time with this as im not getting any swelling at all... :-\ I started Jan 30th and its Feb 17 :'(

cleo

Pump and release is when you pump until you feel a good pull on the breasts, you can hold this pressure for a bit (say 5 or 10 mins) then release the pressure until the breasts deflate (but not enough for the domes to fall off) then you pumpback back up again and repeat. It's a bit like a work out for the boobies. This is as opposed to pumping up and holding that pressure for the whole of the session. It's all about personal preference and how you feel you respond to different pumping methods. I personally like to mix it up a bit so sometimes I pump and hold and sometimes pump and release. It can take a while to get any swelling when you first start pumping, unless you're one of the lucky few!! Mine used to deflate as soon as the domes came off but gradually the swelling will stick around for a bit after you take off the domes and its exciting when this happens for the first time so persevere and you will get there. :)

lolita7

Okay, I havent tried the pump and release method....today will be that day! Thanks so much Cleo ur a life saver lol ;D