Twin Peaks

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello Nooglers
In regard to piston pumping I think it is like anything in life , if you don't put any effort in you cannot expect to magically gain anything.
You do not need to put all of these "magical potions" and lotions onto your breast's.
And I don't think you need to take all of these supplements either.
Regarding Bovine Ovary,these are freeze dried cows ovaries why would you take this?
Remember Mad Cow's Disease, terrible.
Shysters are just trying to get you to give them your money regardless of the consequences .
Other than herbal supplements I would not take anything else especially not Cow's ovaries.
I take herbal supplements, but not for breast growth.
I might also add that I am vegetarian so I might be biased toward the idea of taking Bovine Ovaries.
Unless you have hairs on your chest or a beard "no offence guy's" females already have the magic "hormones" pulsing through their vein's.
It does not matter if you have sad sack's or nothing if you exercise your breast muscles
you will look and feel better about yourself.
It is like going on a diet and just sitting on the couch and watching people talk about losing weight on television,you will not get any results.
Same with Noogling you can't just sit there and wait for something to happen, you have to flex your breast muscles and get the blood flowing.
If you don't make an effort all you will get is temporary swelling and maybe some minor gain's. Just as in dieting ,you can't expect a miracle overnight, but if you persist with the Piston Pumping and stick at it I am positive you will see results.
It shouldn't take years but I am sure if you do this every day as I described you will be happy Nooglers.

Dharma

S

sissy2345

Hey Dharma, I don't want to get into any sort of debate here, and any tips and tricks to boost progress is welcome on this forum, but don't put down others for trying different things, like BB for example. I have been on both ends, I took BB and had incredible growth, and then later, without supplements, used noogleberry without any piston pumps or special technique, and am now up two sizes.

Your technique is interesting, and I actually gave it a try for a couple of days, and honestly felt no increase in swelling, but like I said, I am already up two cup sizes, and my sessions already result in really good swelling. Maybe it just helps give a boost in the beginning? Also, what works for others, does not always work for everybody, as proven by BB, herbal NBE, and the different pumping techniques. So, no ill intent meant with my comments, but please don't put others down for the route they choose to take, I think it's great that you found something that works so well for you.

And masterjpro, your comments are kinda creepy. Again, not going to debate because I mean nothing but stop and think about how you might be coming across to others with your "juicy" comments. It's kinda creepy that's all.

--Sissy

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello sissy2345
Please tell me when I put anyone 'down' as you say.
The point I am trying to make is you have to be careful what you put in your body.
When you said you tried piston pumping for a couple of day's show's you are missing the point. You cannot try something for a couple of day's and make a judgement?
These past few months of Noogling have been the most fun I have had in a long time as I
have been battling a life threatening Illness for the past ten year's.
So please do not suggest sissy2345 that I would put anyone 'down' as I would not do this.
Again I say would you eat cow's ovaries on your plate for dinner,you do not know what is actually in it.
That is all I was trying to say,I hope you all have success in life and Noogling and I wish you all well.
I shall say goodbye to you all and make no further comments on this forum.
Goodbye
Dharma

S

sissy2345

Whatever Dharma. You can voice your opinion pretty strongly, which you did, but if anyone should disagree, then you get mad. I wasn't mad at you, I just asked that you not put down the choices of others. Taking BB is a choice, or herbs, or PM, or any other substance.

You should not let a disagreement with me stop you from posting here.

fairypump

Is vacuum is the most powerful force of the universe ?

Thanks Dharma for your words of wisdom regarding the avoidance of animal products. Everybody should know more about the chemicals/bacteria/virus/dead/rotten/unpleasant_things made by the meat and drug industries before routinely letting them in their body, possibly for cheap fast results at a huge health cost in the long run.

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello sissy2345

I never got mad at you or anybody please give me an example of this?
I was just giving an opinion that is all , life is too short to bicker over Breast's.
No one to my knowledge has disagreed with me and I have never become "mad"
with anyone, not even you sissy2345.
And if I ever offended anyone I am truly sorry,but I do not know when I did this?
I have more important things to worry about, "my health " than having to deal with this.
As you said in your first post you do not want to enter into a debate so I will abide by
your wish of entering no more posts.Good luck sissy2345.

To fairypump thankyou for your kind words and I love your username,I hope you get what you wish for.
Happy Noogling Everyone
Dharma

dl9812

Dharma, there is a post supposedly by you under "General Discussion", it does not sound like you, and I suspect someone knows your password. You should change your password, and delete that post if it is not yours.