Two-week break

T

tweety21ca

I went on holidays for two weeks and after debating long and hard decided to leave my NB at home. I knew I wouldn't get around to using it and didn't want to be searched at customs. Anyway, when I got home I measured and I am still retaining the one inch growth (36") I got with NB.

I'm curious to see how my body responds after a break. I noticed with Brava and BB that after a break I obtained swelling faster and retained it longer. I think our bodies get used to it and after a while stop responding as quickly. Many Brava users have written to me, discouraged because the first few months of Brava they got good results and after that it was very slow. I got the best results yet with my first cycle of Brava (1" and 1/2) and since then, with other methods used I get anywhere from nothing to 1" during a cycle of 8-10 weeks.

I'll keep pumping away..

L

Louise1982

Hi Shannon,

That's amazing! So looks like it's permanent then? Did you ever do a long session with anything?

I definitely got to a stage with Brava where the swelling stopped being so huge so I tried ramping up the pressure whenever I was able to stand it, I often had to let a little out again but I pumped up and down keeping the suction as strong as I could until I had to release it to make it comfortable enough to sleep - this resulted in HUGE swelling, like DD in an hour! Maybe it's something to do with the method?

I've started BB now and have 1-1.5 cups swelling after 60 minute session and possibly slightly more fullness at the end of the day which isn't bad considering I've only been at it a week. Did BB give you Brava size swelling after a while?

T

tweety21ca

Not sure how permanent it is - I've been using NB for the past three months but have missed days in between.

I went 7 months without using Brava and retained my growth :) After that I used Brava two more cycles, then BB for two, and now NB.

BB gave me Brava size swelling however it was very painful for the first while, until I could get used to it :(

I used NB for an hour this morning and am still retaining about a half inch of swelling! This is the first time I've used it in 2 weeks.