Two weeks relults

Cheryl

50yr old genetic male with blended gender identity
I am a 50yr old genetic male with a blended gender identity identity living as male and married.

I have been taking herbs for a while and got my Noogleberry 16 days ago.

I have been dieting and also lost 3.2 lbs

Here are my results so far.

Attachments

• 02 21 2014 2pm before  anything.jpg
    02 21 2014 2pm before anything.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 3 09 2014 1015am 2hrs after.JPG
    3 09 2014 1015am 2hrs after.JPG
    645.5 KB · Views: 60

Cheryl

50yr old genetic male with blended gender identity
ihrtboobies said:
beautiful results :) are you getting a long swelling ? :)
Love, Kim .
Thank you so much Kim. :) The swelling came and stayed. I keep changing the position to adjust the shape. I am very happy with the results considering my age and sex are against getting fast results. I pump up slowly focusing on keeping the blood flowing, then hold for a while then lower the pressure slowly to about 30%. Give it a few mins then slowly pump up again over a few minutes. I try and breath well, and expand and relax my chest at the same time, this seams to change the pressure momentarily and encourage blood circulation.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yes, it is hard to get a good shape I'm finding for a male. This is why I'm going to move to smaller cups to emulate what a female breast does more naturally. I'm getting some progress on the underboob finally but I still have a long way to go. I just naturally grow on the sides and top. I got big side boobage going which is why I'm in a B now I think. Without a bra and from the front, you'd not believe I wear a B.

I'm glad your having good results and it really looks good. I think you have a talent for this and I hope you will share more of the details. I could use any and all help to reach me goal of big but feminine-style breasts (not implant or tubular style).

DJ