Uneven breasts and NB

Hi everyone! :D

After wanting it for quite a few months, browsing the forums and wonder if it would work, I finally decided to go "Oh what the fluff" and order NB. I'm just curious: are there any members on this forum that had uneven breasts (one cup size or more), that managed to correct them with NB?

I'm Jade, a 20 year old student who, surprise surprise, wants bigger, firmer and more even boobs. I'm at a decent cup size, 30D/DD, but yeah. They're saggy and uneven and gaaaaah. :( No idea what caused the sagginess, but I used to exercise quite hard and jog alot without any proper support when I was younger. I also went on a hormone treatment a few years back because of some nasty period pains, which made me loose quite some boobage, too, and also where they started getting even more uneven. Will be posting pictures if I ever gain the confidence to do so. :D

So my plans are: Noogleberry, boobie-friendly food, protein drinks, and breast firming serums. But as I said in the beginning, how many have managed to get even boobs? One of my concerns is also if I focus pumping on the smaller boob, that it will become way, way, waaay more firmer and fuller than the bigger one, anyone experienced that? Anyone got any good tricks to make it turn out good? :D

Thanks in advance, and good luck to all of you! ^_^

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Yes, I have uneven breast. Alway did dont know if people actually recognized in my pictures. It is apparent to use more pressure on the uneven one. I have seriously not even worried about it. I can get it my breast even as confidence of using the domes at different pressure point. I.E I would grow the breast then work on even breast, or vice versus. You have to focus on whether you want to enhance and grow. Or just grow to your desired size and then focus or evening them out. Just know it take time seriously, not long but it does take time sweety .

Brazilian_Girl89

I've been trying to noogle more and with more pressure on my smaller one.. but i think it gets rounder than the other (which is also a bit saggier.. u can see it on my pics)

Im sad ;(

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
It takes time so just keep doing your sessions as you are. You may also want to invest in breast lifting patches to make them appear even if it is bothering you in such way. Eventually they shall help you improve the appearance, it will take time to approve the overall look you desire. Just be very cautious with your sessions as you do not want one to grow more unevenly than the other.

Anastasia916

Mine were uneven when I started NB, I would say at least 1/2 cup size bigger. What I did, is I got 2 airlocks to put one on each dome I was using so I could put a different amount of pressure on each breast. I then would put more pressure (not too much) on one side then the other, but making sure there was enough pressure on both sides so that both sides did grow, just the smaller side would grow more. It did eventually even out, but it takes months and months to do. I pumped continuously for a year, keep that in mind.

Kat

My left breast is also slightly smaller than the right. It is strange, but noogling always seem to feel more comfortable on the right side. I guess I will also try to noogle with different amounts of pressure. That's a good tip Anastacia!

Brazilian_Girl89

I guess mine is more like 1 1/2 difference or so!

and if i pump the smaller side more, it gets rounder.. also the bigger size has moe facility to grow up.. i guess i have no solution

Teeny Tiny

Hi Brazilian_nooler,

You may have to focus on the smaller one for quite a while to get it to catch up to the other one, then start using it on both, focusing on trying to get them even with the same shape once the smaller one has caught up. Sounds like you have more work to get them evened out then some of us with say 1/2 cup size difference like myself, but I'm sure you'll get there in time. Just don't give up! ;)