Updated Results!!! Not Too Shabby

pianogirl

Ok guys and dolls! Here we are, 1 yr and 1 month later from my first use of Noogleberry. Quick stats: Started as a 34A, currently 34D! Impossible? I think not!! Yes it can infact be done!!! Im only noogling once a week for an hour to maintain and I perform twice daily breast massage for a few mins. I take NO suppliments (found that it was noogle the entire time making me grow), no special diet other than cutting caffine. When I first began, I noogled for an hour every night, no more, no less and I got great results.
The bra Im wearing under my tank is Maidenform 34C style 8829 which has gel push up, but nothing really major. It gives great cleavage without making you look fake.
NoogleAug15thSidebySide.jpg

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m327/pagelee2/NoogleAug15thSidebySide.jpg
Aug15thtank1.jpg

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m327/pagelee2/Aug15thtank1.jpg
Aug15thTank.jpg

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m327/pagelee2/Aug15thTank.jpg

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
wow impressive Jezabelle , great results and for only an hour a day! wow!!! Are you completely done with the pump then or going bigger? They look amazing wana trade ;)

pianogirl

LOL! Thanks Damacus...we can trade if your bigger! LOL! But I dont know if I really wanna be much bigger. Im in my 30's, gravity will creeping up on me and the bigger I go, the drooper they'll become. I like the fullness I have and if it can stay that way, Im perfectly happy with that! Even though it seems that they are growing on their own now. Im not noogling like I used to and Im no less than 37 1/2" inches around, then swell up to 38 1/2" out of nowhere, and thats right AFTER my period. Way-ta-go hormones!!!
In yesterdays pic, I was just over 38" around, making that a 34D.

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Wow u got realy awesome boobies, and that in a little more than one year, realy great :)

Waahh i'm jealous nooow , hehehe :D

Absolutely inspiring...

Bawb

Amazing results! Congratulations! Do you have to Noogle once a week to keep them up? Do they get smaller between noogles?

lexuswoman

Hey Jezabelle!

Welcome baaaaack! We missed you, glad you're doing well and still keeping your size. The last time you were on, you mentioned you were going to start taking herbs again, have you decided not to? Whatever you're doing, keep it up, you look great!

I'm still plugging away on my program, just hit the 7.5 month mark and I'm still holding fast at 38 inches around, and I am officially wearing 34D cup bras now :D! I recently got the accelerated program to go with the basic program from Breast Enlargement Without Surgery and I've been alternating them and sometimes doubling up. I'm still massaging, I've been using liquid fenugreek in my massage, but now i've switched back to the enhancement blend, that's what I was using when I had my awesome month of May. I want my May boobs back! One thing I've started doing is a weekly wrap. On Friday & Saturday nights when I can stay up later b/c I don't have to go work the next days, after I massage, I'll take a piece of plastic wrap, put it over my boobs and add a heating pad set to low heat. I've read where its really good for circulation and getting the massage lotion to soak in with the herbs. I'm really not pumping anymore, I wanted to take a break from it, the areola's were just getting too big, then they'd pucker up and make things look even smaller :mad:. I'm in the process of trying to find a way to tape down my nipples while pumping so they don't get any bigger. I'm not really taking any herbs, I do use only about 10-12 drops of enhancement blend for my massage and maybe a few drops of it by mouth each day, but because of the medication I take, I'm too afraid to mix the meds and herbs. But I can't complain about going from a 34C to a 34D. ;) I'm hoping for DD's by Christmas though! We'll just have to see what happens!

Good to hear from you, keep us posted too!

Lexus ;)

PS- I think I'm gonna try to find that maidenform on ebay!

pianogirl

Hey Bawb- Actually...Im not sure if they will go down if I dont Noogle. I do it the once a week as a "just in case", and my husband is WAAAY too happy after seeing these side by sides. He will offer to "go get my boobs for me, so I can do my boobs" LOL! I was thinking about just stopping to see what happens, but IM SCARED! :p Haha...dont wanna even lose a smidgen of tittay!!

Hey Lexie!! I know I know, I've been in hiding for like 2 months :-[ What can I say, I got wrapped up in summer activites, Im off FB and just took a breather from basically everything. Its nice when its just YOU ya know?! But I knew I couldnt stay away forever, MATTB has been searching for me too. But as of last time, I started taking those suppliments again, but I honestly didnt think they were doing anything for me, so I stopped completely. I dont even use any special creams when I massage. I use Nivia Body Firming Lotion when I get outa the shower and I switched to Palmers Coco Butter Cream cause the store didnt have Queen Helens. The Palmers is smoother, seems to rub in better, more expensive tho.

But it sounds like your really into this full tilt now. You gotta pretty extensive system goin! Have you noticed that its working? And hey, I full cup is nothing to be ashamed of girl!!

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Jezabelle said:
LOL! Thanks Damacus...we can trade if your bigger! LOL! But I dont know if I really wanna be much bigger. Im in my 30's, gravity will creeping up on me and the bigger I go, the drooper they'll become. I like the fullness I have and if it can stay that way, Im perfectly happy with that! Even though it seems that they are growing on their own now. Im not noogling like I used to and Im no less than 37 1/2" inches around, then swell up to 38 1/2" out of nowhere, and thats right AFTER my period. Way-ta-go hormones!!!
In yesterdays pic, I was just over 38" around, making that a 34D.

HAHA Jez got me laughin a bit :) , no im deff not bigger just a baby still take a look tho at my posts and you will see :/ , and they make herbal remedies so your boobs are not doing the mopey slopey bit. Worth checking out maybe??

booblover777

Start: small A Currently large B/small C.
Incredible! I don't think you will have any perkiness problems! They look even more perky than when you started!!

pianogirl

I feel really good now, I honestly do. The way my tops fit and when I go bra shopping, and I need a size larger....omg, theres nothing like it! To be trying on the C's and be just a bit too snug, and the D's are fitting, its a total transformation. To go from an A to a D in 1 solid year?! Its like I got breast implants for $70 thanks to Noogleberry!!! Except now I can quote a Seinfeld episode. "Their real and their spectacular"! LOL!

eva_bs

Jezabelle,
WOW! What AMAZING progress you did!!! :) I am an A... :(
I wanted to ask you if you ever had children?
Thanks
and congrat's! :)

Matt B

WoW Jez :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: they are beautiful! What a testimonial for NB and NBE. I can't remember a more beautiful pair of girls since I have been on the forum.

And welcome back Jez,Matt ;)

pianogirl

Eva_bs said:
Jezabelle,
WOW! What AMAZING progress you did!!! :) I am an A... :(
I wanted to ask you if you ever had children?
Thanks
and congrat's! :)
Thank you Eva for the compliments! I feel your pain with the A cup. I had been that way for the past 17 years, since I was 18 actually because I had signifigant weight loss. But, no, I have no children, not in the market for any either. LOL. But what I think helped was the fact that I USED to have C cups when I was in HS, but after dropping almost 40 lbs, they dissapeared and never even slightly came back. I've put on 10 lbs since last Oct, now Im 144lbs, but the weight distributed evenly. I can still wear size 7...a little snug, but still wear them. The majority of my 10 lbs went into muscle and my boobs since I started working out more.

And thank you matt for the warm welcome back! Its nice to be back and see lots of new faces on the board. Its amazing that this product isnt more popular and noticed. I mean...its safe. natural and very affordable! Not to mention, it isnt a bunch of Hokum (as sheldon would say). Haha..
But I would def give testimony!

lexuswoman

Hey Jez!

I'm still blown away by your growth, you def are among the lucky ones. I wish the boobie fairy would visit everyone on here! We are really so much alike: no kids, close in age (I'm 35), our bust and underbust measurements are about the same too. You've said something about gravity, well honey, you ain't got no sagging goin on there, I'd love to have your perkiness. Mine hang more if that makes sense. I've gained a few pounds too, but it hasn't affected the boobs. I'm 5 ft 6 in and weigh 133 (as of this morning). Work has been pretty stressful lately, but I've quit drinking alcohol on work nights. Even when I drank every night, my weight never changed. I've been busting my butt working out and really watching what I eat to try to get back to 130, but I just can't break the plateau. My clothes don't fit any differently, so I don't know if its water retention from the herbs, but I don't think I'm taking enough to really make that big of a difference. I'm doing more weight lifting and drinking lots of water (its hotter n hell here in Texas :mad:), so maybe its just fluid. I wish I could quit being fixated by a number on the scale. My husband keeps telling me that if I've gained, he can't tell a difference. Its always something isn't it!

Anyways, glad you're back, and I know what you mean...I've been thinking about taking a break after I complete another 16 weeks of my program, but I'm almost afraid to! I don't want to lose one millimeter! ;) Have a great weekend!

Lex

pianogirl

Hey Lexus, yea, we're pretty much alike, except Im a just bit taller, 5'11. So I used to weight what you do, but I look much healthier now at 144. I was WAY too thin on my chest and neck, but I was like that due to serious stress and lack of sleep. I was f-n killing myself, thank god I got back on track and away from the stress.
You mentioned your in Texas? This may be a long shot, but did hear about (or attend) Restoring Love at Cowboys Stadium July 28th? It was hosted by Glenn Beck. I really wanted to go, but I have no exta $$ to spend. So I had to watch online hightlights. But it was a really big deal, he packed the stadium with 65,000+ people who are all about bringing back the country we used to have. AND I DIGRESS FROM BOOBS! LOL! What a subject flip that was! LOL!
But yea, keep hydrated and positive. I drink homemade lemonade everyday since its pretty hot here in NJ too. I like it better than water, and I cut the carbs of my morning OJ.

lexuswoman

Hey Jezabelle!

Wow, you're lucky that you're so tall! No, I didn't hear anything about the Glenn Beck rally, I'm in Houston, I think he's pretty cool, I used to love his show when he was on Fox news channel.

Stress and lack of sleep are bad for the body (and probably the boobies too!). My job is very stressful, but lately, I come home so exhausted that at night I fall into bed and I'm asleep right after I finish my audio program.

This is crazy, but from the background of the pics you'd post, I always thought you were in Florida, your bathroom looks like is cute and tropical and Florida was the first place I thought of!

Homemade lemonade is yummy, a lot less sugar than OJ! :D

pianogirl

Hey bustybabe! Thank u for the compliment! I hope these will be perminant results. I'm scared to stop noogling for any large length of time

SydKait

Jezabell, your results are absolutely breathtaking.

If you ever do stop noogling completely let us know if you lost/maintained the growth. I'm curious as to what would happen.
But I totally understand not wanting to risk it though, I wouldn't want to either, their freakin gorgeous! :D